Daraprim drug's key ingredient recreated by high school students in Sydney for just $20 -

Shugo

kiwifarms.net
They make the one that costs $750.
Imagine how much profit American companies will make when Indian production products cost $0.07 and American products cost $750. The American product costs 10,000% more and our American workers will have proportionally rising wages. When Indian sweatshop laborers can't compete in American markets anymore, small companies like genius entrepreneur Shkreli's will be able to pay their own workers 5000% higher with all the profits they make. $1 an hour labor to produce a 7 cent product in India equates to $5,000 an hour for an equivalent American worker making an All-American product for $750.

Soon all industries will have American protection tariffs similar and America will be great again!

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine how much profit American companies will make when Indian production products cost $0.07 and American products cost $750. The American product costs 10,000% more and our American workers will have proportionally rising wages. When Indian sweatshop laborers can't compete in American markets anymore, small companies like genius entrepreneur Shkreli's will be able to pay their own workers 5000% higher with all the profits they make. $1 an hour labor to produce a 7 cent product in India equates to $5,000 an hour for an equivalent American worker making an All-American product for $750.

Soon all industries will have American protection tariffs similar and America will be great again!
Ah, yes. Those great Turing innovators who've yet to bring one drug concept thru to development in the entire history of the company's existence.

If only AIDS itself could rape these fuckers to death.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since this wandered off into sperging about the drug industry and not even the cool drugs, here's a pointless story.
One time a buddy was between doctors for his anticrazy meds due to bullshit, so I helped him get his scripts through Shady Online Pharmacy circa 2005 or so.
The stuff showed up and it was really the stuff, but it had printed on it in giant letters "FOR HUMANITARIAN AID ONLY NOT FOR RESALE".

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, yes. Those great Turing innovators who've yet to bring one drug concept thru to development in the entire history of the company's existence.

If only AIDS itself could rape these fuckers to death.
If only the huge majority of people with aids chose to not live a foul life style while nature it self isn't trying to kill them before they share their needle fuck anything that walks life style.....

But no hold a gun to my head tax me and make me pay for it.

I rather give my cash to a scum bag who at least trolls online before I give it to someone who's committing suicide AND wants my welfare bucks.

Also no one chimping here is bright enough to see the real problem is the FDA.... but what ever lets all call the guy who made some money the boogy man.

Reactions: Jon-Kacho

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If only the huge majority of people with aids chose to not live a foul life style while nature it self isn't trying to kill them before they share their needle fuck anything that walks life style.....

But no hold a gun to my head tax me and make me pay for it.

I rather give my cash to a scum bag who at least trolls online before I give it to someone who's committing suicide AND wants my welfare bucks.
Did you borrow neurons from @Brandobaris, Mr. Most-Embarrassing-Sex-Stories?

Also no one chimping here is bright enough to see the real problem is the FDA.... but what ever lets all call the guy who made some money the boogy man.
Also no one chimping here is bright enough to see the real problem is the FDA.... but what ever lets all call the guy who made some money the boogy man.[/QUOTE]
Ignoring that I did exactly this one page ago.

It doesn't matter. Both drugs are equally illegal to buy in America due to FDA bullshittery and Shkrellian motherfuckery.

• Disagree
Reactions: ICametoLurk

Unseemly and Feral

My dreads are actually a hat
kiwifarms.net
I think Shkrelli is not the only one that's done this. I remember something about a woman who doubled the price of Epipens for profit too. Some folks in my circle raised a stink about because her father was a local NY democrat and a Clinton Foundation donor.

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Shkrelli is not the only one that's done this. I remember something about a woman who doubled the price of Epipens for profit too. Some folks in my circle raised a stink about because her father was a local NY democrat and a Clinton Foundation donor.
Of course he's not the only one doing this. If he were, Turing would've discontinued the policy when he stepped down.

• Agree
Reactions: Bassomatic

Shugo

kiwifarms.net
Some folks in my circle raised a stink about because her father was a local NY democrat and a Clinton Foundation donor.
Her father is a US senator and fought against the FDA's approval of an opiate, possibly so his daughter's company would have a better market share of opiates.

Admittedly, Manchin is in a tight spot. In the past, he has taken the lead in going after pharmaceutical companies.

He played a big role in pushing to get controversial painkiller Zohydro ER permanently shelved despite the FDA approving the powerful opiate.

Manchin, whose home state leads the nation in prescription overdoses and abuse, worked with both Republicans and Democratic lawmakers to overturn the approval.

At the time, some questioned his motives, since his campaign to kill Zohydro could benefit his daughter’s company.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/26/epipen-price-hike-puts-bipartisan-heat-on-democratic-senators-daughter.html

Last edited:

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did you borrow neurons from @Brandobaris, Mr. Most-Embarrassing-Sex-Stories?

First of all, you claimed they are equally at fault. When you are claiming to say, I see one system made a choke point and then well in a artificially altered market, I should still blame the person whom follows really basic econ 101. It's almost like if everyone would do that in those shoes but being a shit poster on the internet vs an economist or CEO to a drug company it's a lot easier to pass judgements.

It's nice you have to make claims I stole ideas from people with out knowing my background or education. Ad- homins are really in now a days, so please run with them. Maybe call me a faggot too since my pesky facts and logic keep getting in the way.

This is nothing personal, but I don't mind putting anyone's face in the sand if they act like child as you chose to do so. Your claim you demonized both is clearly a lie and you quoted your own post, backing so. It was a poorly worded chimp out at best. It admits well there's a whole reason people can and do rack up costs and they are awful for following economics! I know it's a systems fault but I'll ignore that because REEEEEEE.

Keep staying mad though, and pretend you are not bias to this. As I've said a few times Martin's a cock, but people like you whom are not much above a parrot (parrots at least don't shit themselves and often are rather well tempered) are fun to smack around in debate.

Reactions: ICametoLurk

Jace E. Denton

Apprentice Asshole
kiwifarms.net
He should invest billions of dollars into researching a drug for that hairline of his
I noticed that as well, he looks very bad in this video compared to how he looked in 2014 and 2015, he has rapidly lost hair and he looks very sickly and obviously dropped a lot of weight (not in a good fitness related way).

I don't want to say he has AIDs but he obviously has fucking AIDs lmao

• Feels
Reactions: DuskEngine
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino