Orbiter DarkSydePhil A-Logs General - Infighting and Cringe Galore (Sons of Kojima, et al)

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last time I honestly paid that much attention to these people was when the Sons of Kojima and Kojima World Order had their petty rivalries with each other. Recently, this YouTuber named ardnas got into a lot of drama herself with Fred Fuchs, the leader of the SoK over monetizing DSP content that she was uploading and a whole bunch of other shit that I don't know the full details of. I have a few screenshots of what the hell that was about. You can feel free to mention other major a-logs of DSP that might be worth talking about.

This is just how stupid all of this drama is but it just keeps going and going and it just became something of its own to talk about.

Other DSP a-logs that have been very prominent have been the likes of users like @Shishio, who you could tell had a seething grudge against the guy and no one could get him to calm the fuck down about it.

Some other drama I remember about the SoK was their ED page being made on them and how angry a lot of them got about it.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Sons_of_Kojima

This was a video addressing that last year.

Emiya Kiwitsugu

#bringbackgroups
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny that, I was literally just reading the /cow/ thread on DSP, since their thread similarly ceased to be about him quickly and instead turned into a bunch of people being really angry that no one had murdered DSP.

I suppose it makes some amount of sense that autists get assblasted about him: DSP makes a living on playing video games and being an E-celebrity, all the while being an ignorant asshole with a huge victimization complex--admittedly, he's not very good at his 'career'. He's hurling himself towards bankruptcy since he didn't quite understand that YouTube isn't a steady job, and will probably end up being abandoned by his blatant gold digging girlfriend and left to crawl back to his parents, but that only makes it more funny for people to get this pissed about him.

The man is setting himself up for failure already of his own volition, there's no reason for people to get so angry about him, or any cow for that matter.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
There's also the people who sperg out about how Phil is conning everyone by using his patreon money on food and stuff instead of on his Youtube stuff when frankly, that isn't how Patreon works. It's just a site to help support your favorite content creators monetarily (even if their standard for what the content is is REALLY low)—so it's far closer to Chris' tugboat than it is to Kickstarter or Gofundme.

Reddit Avenger

A Shitposter Denied His Homeland
kiwifarms.net
I'm curious what the "final straw" was for a lot of DSP ex-fans/current trolls. It's like hearing someone say they were a brony but totally go out of the fandom before it got weird.
I figure it all depends on their tolerance for stupid. DSP has always been this awful, but some people are willing to tolerate more of his shenanigans than others.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suppose it makes some amount of sense that autists get assblasted about him: DSP makes a living on playing video games and being an E-celebrity, all the while being an ignorant asshole with a huge victimization complex--admittedly, he's not very good at his 'career'. He's hurling himself towards bankruptcy since he didn't quite understand that YouTube isn't a steady job, and will probably end up being abandoned by his blatant gold digging girlfriend and left to crawl back to his parents, but that only makes it more funny for people to get this pissed about him.

The man is setting himself up for failure already of his own volition, there's no reason for people to get so angry about him, or any cow for that matter.
As someone who used to watch quite a lot of hilarious TIHYDP vids (and definitely will watch more soon in the future), there's quite a lot of hate towards DSP which I agree about it, but from what I see from the hate is that most of them are angry because to them, he's the reason why gaming has "dumbed down and getting easier for casuals" as DSP has complained often about how the games were too difficult even though most of the time it was his own fault.

Needless to say, I usually laugh at DSP and his antics and the hilarity is the reason why I kept on watching TIHYDP vids especially with quite a lot of DSP catchphrases (e.g. "WOOOOWWWWW" or "OH THANK YOU KOJIMA" ) making them more hilarious to watch. I don't see how one would continue forcing himself to watch some idiot he dislikes (unless it's for a cringefest) though.

Funny that, I was literally just reading the /cow/ thread on DSP, since their thread similarly ceased to be about him quickly and instead turned into a bunch of people being really angry that no one had murdered DSP.
My favorite part from that /cow/ thread was that apparently we are the ones that invented the term "A-Logging" even though based on history, their previous reincarnation, /cwc/ actually invented it due to them discovering A-Log making godawful commentaries on Chris.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
As someone who used to watch quite a lot of hilarious TIHYDP vids (and definitely will watch more soon in the future), there's quite a lot of hate towards DSP which I agree about it, but from what I see from the hate is that most of them are angry because to them, he's the reason why gaming has "dumbed down and getting easier for casuals" as DSP has complained often about how the games were too difficult even though most of the time it was his own fault.
That's pretty A-Loggy because no way he personally has any influence over that kind of thing. However, he is an example of the kind of scrub who starts screaming about how unfair it is the moment a game deviates from the structure of autosaving at checkpoints so you get to just automatically redo everything over and over from a minute ago when you fail.

So you get these ridiculous videos of this assclown dying over and over while missing the obvious.

It used to be that if you died, you died. Permadeath is how real men play.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino