• Home of the Xbox International Fanclub

DarkSydePhil A-Logs GeneralInfighting and Cringe Galore (Sons of Kojima, et al)

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by chimpburgers, Feb 6, 2016.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. The last time I honestly paid that much attention to these people was when the Sons of Kojima and Kojima World Order had their petty rivalries with each other. Recently, this YouTuber named ardnas got into a lot of drama herself with Fred Fuchs, the leader of the SoK over monetizing DSP content that she was uploading and a whole bunch of other shit that I don't know the full details of. I have a few screenshots of what the hell that was about. You can feel free to mention other major a-logs of DSP that might be worth talking about.

[​IMG]

This is just how stupid all of this drama is but it just keeps going and going and it just became something of its own to talk about.

Other DSP a-logs that have been very prominent have been the likes of users like @Shishio, who you could tell had a seething grudge against the guy and no one could get him to calm the fuck down about it.

Some other drama I remember about the SoK was their ED page being made on them and how angry a lot of them got about it.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Sons_of_Kojima

This was a video addressing that last year.

• Winner Winner x 16
    • Informative Informative x 3
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  2. Funny that, I was literally just reading the /cow/ thread on DSP, since their thread similarly ceased to be about him quickly and instead turned into a bunch of people being really angry that no one had murdered DSP.
    [​IMG]

I suppose it makes some amount of sense that autists get assblasted about him: DSP makes a living on playing video games and being an E-celebrity, all the while being an ignorant asshole with a huge victimization complex--admittedly, he's not very good at his 'career'. He's hurling himself towards bankruptcy since he didn't quite understand that YouTube isn't a steady job, and will probably end up being abandoned by his blatant gold digging girlfriend and left to crawl back to his parents, but that only makes it more funny for people to get this pissed about him.

The man is setting himself up for failure already of his own volition, there's no reason for people to get so angry about him, or any cow for that matter.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Emiya Kiwitsugu

Emiya Kiwitsugu #bringbackgroups
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Here's Ardnas' side of what happened.
    [​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 9
    kiwifarms.net
  4. There's also the people who sperg out about how Phil is conning everyone by using his patreon money on food and stuff instead of on his Youtube stuff when frankly, that isn't how Patreon works. It's just a site to help support your favorite content creators monetarily (even if their standard for what the content is is REALLY low)—so it's far closer to Chris' tugboat than it is to Kickstarter or Gofundme.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX Even kebab cats will be removed

kiwifarms.net
  5. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but ever notice how most of the detractor drama seems to always involve Fred Fuchs and the SoK?

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Chaosbandit

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'm curious what the "final straw" was for a lot of DSP ex-fans/current trolls. It's like hearing someone say they were a brony but totally go out of the fandom before it got weird.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Winner Winner x 5
    Batman VS Tony Danza

Batman VS Tony Danza The Eternal Struggle
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. There's talk of a new community channel and some people want no part of it.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 8
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league

kiwifarms.net
  8. I figure it all depends on their tolerance for stupid. DSP has always been this awful, but some people are willing to tolerate more of his shenanigans than others.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    Reddit Avenger

Reddit Avenger A Shitposter Denied His Homeland

kiwifarms.net
  9. The fact that an entire community has sprung up around some internet autist is proof that there is no god.... Oh wait.

• Feels Feels x 15
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    The 25th Cyberman

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Some good lulcow drama right here.

Grown men argue with Teenage girl over darksydephil's youtube videos.

Teenager called Ardnas-

Grown men called Sons Of Kojima-

I call this "the battle of the sock accounts"

• Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. We already have a thread over DSP A-Logs. This may as well get merged with the topic in community watch. That said, it's all about ethics in DSP videos but then again, arguing about monetizing videos over some crap Let's Player is autistic.

• Agree Agree x 6
    c-no

c-no Pumpkin Hole
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. As someone who used to watch quite a lot of hilarious TIHYDP vids (and definitely will watch more soon in the future), there's quite a lot of hate towards DSP which I agree about it, but from what I see from the hate is that most of them are angry because to them, he's the reason why gaming has "dumbed down and getting easier for casuals" as DSP has complained often about how the games were too difficult even though most of the time it was his own fault.

Needless to say, I usually laugh at DSP and his antics and the hilarity is the reason why I kept on watching TIHYDP vids especially with quite a lot of DSP catchphrases (e.g. "WOOOOWWWWW" or "OH THANK YOU KOJIMA" ) making them more hilarious to watch. I don't see how one would continue forcing himself to watch some idiot he dislikes (unless it's for a cringefest) though.

My favorite part from that /cow/ thread was that apparently we are the ones that invented the term "A-Logging" even though based on history, their previous reincarnation, /cwc/ actually invented it due to them discovering A-Log making godawful commentaries on Chris.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Alan Pardew

Alan Pardew The Voice Inside Your Head
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Since hatedoms seem to be OK now, Chris a-log thread when?

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    L desu

L desu Marine trained autistic teen

kiwifarms.net
  14. I hope DSP gets aids

That'll teach him not to be a shitty youtuber.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    Ass Manager 3000

Ass Manager 3000 I logged in to call you stupid.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. That might work, but I can also see it working as a cringiest posts thread too. I'll get that one up if you want.

• Like Like x 4
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league

kiwifarms.net
  16. Now we should have a nick bate a log thread

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    L desu

L desu Marine trained autistic teen

kiwifarms.net
  17. That's pretty A-Loggy because no way he personally has any influence over that kind of thing. However, he is an example of the kind of scrub who starts screaming about how unfair it is the moment a game deviates from the structure of autosaving at checkpoints so you get to just automatically redo everything over and over from a minute ago when you fail.

So you get these ridiculous videos of this assclown dying over and over while missing the obvious.

It used to be that if you died, you died. Permadeath is how real men play.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous aftershave smile
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  18. Hatedom (and fandom) threads should preferably be about a specific definable communities/websites to avoid threads devolving into open sperging and to my knowledge SoK is a defined community.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Clown Doll

Clown Doll His own Free Bitch
    Staff Member Community Admin

kiwifarms.net
  19. Can someone tell me who the hell this Sammy is? My knowledge of these side characters is rusty.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    chimpburgers

chimpburgers Big league

kiwifarms.net
  20. Sammy is a DSP fanboy that had a debate with Fred. He's sometimes thought to be an act to make the SoK look good because his voice is similar to one of their members.

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.