Orbiter DarkSydePhil A-Logs General - Infighting and Cringe Galore (Sons of Kojima, et al)

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can someone please explain who this ardnas character is? And what drama did this make?
She uploaded Phil content onto her YouTube channel and she got into some hot water with Fred Fuchs, the leader of the SoK, over some really dumb shit. From what I can tell, the issue was over monetization or some crap. I don't remember the exact details, but she defended herself here. There are a lot of people in the comments who are fans of her who defended her in the comments. It's exceptional high school kind of drama.

Admiral Piett

Transdiemensional Racist
kiwifarms.net
She uploaded Phil content onto her YouTube channel and she got into some hot water with Fred Fuchs, the leader of the SoK, over some really dumb shit. From what I can tell, the issue was over monetization or some crap. I don't remember the exact details, but she defended herself here. There are a lot of people in the comments who are fans of her who defended her in the comments. It's exceptional high school kind of drama.
So the SOK is like some kind of PVCC which spends its time a-logging Phil?

Do we have anything on their history at all, other than the ED page?

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So the SOK is like some kind of PVCC which spends its time a-logging Phil?

Do we have anything on their history at all, other than the ED page?
They don't really troll unless you count the stuff that Loophole572 has done in the past. It seems that they just wanted to have Phil on their podcast and they act like they have some moral high ground in wanting to help him. A lot of them are disgruntled former fans of his and it just so happens that they get into drama themselves. Last year, there was all sorts of drama over THEKINGOFDIVASVLOGS, one of the parody Phil accounts and some weird shit that went on there.

Maybe they were also mentioned in the main DSP page on ED but I haven't looked.

They actually raised money for a water charity last year to add to this.

https://my.charitywater.org/fredfuchs/sons-of-kojima

Last edited:

Reddit Avenger

A Shitposter Denied His Homeland
kiwifarms.net

Stay safe

kiwifarms.net

Ardnas also says that she wasn't actually monetizing the videos. Sometimes ads will appear on your videos if you have someone's content on it and said person will profit off of it. I think Machinima has done that with a few TIHYDP videos.

But Fred doesn't want to bother investigating the situation, he's got filthy heretics to smite.

Last edited:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ardnas also says that she wasn't actually monetizing the videos. Sometimes ads will appear on your videos if you have someone's content on it and said person will profit off of it. I think Machinima has done with that a few TIHYDP videos.

But Fred doesn't want to bother investigating the situation, he's got filthy heretics to smite.
On this archive channel I ran, I had monetization completely turned off and on some of the videos there will still ads anyway on a few of the videos because I was reuploading content from someone else's deleted channel. I think it's silly that Fred would jump to conclusions so quickly in trying to deal with this issue.

Xerxes IX

Remove Kebab is a meme of peace
kiwifarms.net
The SoK is pretty spergy, but what about regular flavor detractors? You know, the ones who are all 'die Phil you're bad at my favorite game'

I guess you could call them DSP I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME but, "Panda Lee is Phil's daughter" has to be the detractor version of JULAY I swear. Complete with people calling DSP to say that.

Monday Michiru

The Washing of Dishes
kiwifarms.net
I guess you could call them DSP I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME but, "Panda Lee is Phil's daughter" has to be the detractor version of JULAY I swear. Complete with people calling DSP to say that.
It's low-hanging fruit but wow, when you see how they interact in public together the vibe is undeniably father-daughter. So awkward.

I didn't want to ask this in the main DSP thread but what the hell happened here?

Drgnkiller joking about Sammy Samosa's belittling accusation that he's the "DSP quote guy" or "virtual mailman." Or whatever he called him. "Executive decision" is a poke at DSP. It's a term he sometimes trots out unironically to seem high-minded, when in reality he gets paid to talk over video games.

So, I'm a newcomer to lolcow watching. But 8chan /cow/ has had four (four!) threads on the Sons of Kojima specifically. Four threads because, in part, SOK apparently keeps sending in ops to derail the topic and make claims of reverse lolcows. And then crying tinfoil when they get called out. Maybe that's just standard fare on /cow/. Dunno.

In chronological order:
http://8ch.net/cow/res/225597.html
http://8ch.net/cow/res/229633.html
http://8ch.net/cow/res/230348.html
http://8ch.net/cow/res/231158.html

Apologies in advance if my post etiquette is off.

Last edited:
M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
Feeling the need to play the game to prove you're better at it than DSP seems more like a dire case of USI than A-logging - Because really, why the fuck would you think anybody actually cares that you're in fact better than DSP at the game?
Gotta prove to the world that you're a much better gamer than DSP- it is a difficult feat to achieve after all.

José Mourinho

The Special One
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Feeling the need to play the game to prove you're better at it than DSP seems more like a dire case of USI than A-logging - Because really, why the fuck would you think anybody actually cares that you're in fact better than DSP at the game?
If they actually think DSP is notorious for just being bad at games then they're really doing it wrong. There are some streamers who are not really good at video games in the first place but still manage to be entertaining. But the difference between DSP and those who are not good at video games is that DSP has shitty behaviour.

Sure, you can pick apart the mistakes DSP makes in his MGS gameplay vids such as hilariously figuring out where the weapon is even though it's directly in front of him, but what stands out for me is when he is given instructions he just shits out his shitty behaviour ("OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE" in his MGS3 gameplay video when actually given instructions that will help him but he just skips them entirely). With that attitude it's hard to entertain viewers and the only entertaining part is people wanting to see his downfall.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If they actually think DSP is notorious for just being bad at games then they're really doing it wrong. There are some streamers who are not really good at video games in the first place but still manage to be entertaining. But the difference between DSP and those who are not good at video games is that DSP has shitty behaviour.

Sure, you can pick apart the mistakes DSP makes in his MGS gameplay vids such as hilariously figuring out where the weapon is even though it's directly in front of him, but what stands out for me is when he is given instructions he just shits out his shitty behaviour ("OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE" in his MGS3 gameplay video when actually given instructions that will help him but he just skips them entirely). With that attitude it's hard to entertain viewers and the only entertaining part is people wanting to see his downfall.
Not only is DSP a person who sucks at games and has shitty behavior, he's also the sort of person that not only denies shit he was told in a game like how controls work but also proves to be a person that twist things to make himself look innocent or someone guilty like with the PC he had built by Chris Furtado. Back when DSP got his $3000 lemon, he called out Furtado by saying "this is how you BUILD a PC" without name dropping the guy. Then there are the tweets he made. No doubt he used Twitter to try and denigrate others or to try and prop himself as a better person despite his crap behavior.

Trying to say you're a better person than DSP at either being a better human being or being a better gamer comes off as something a braggart would do. To say you're better than DSP, even if it's true, can make one look like an ass because it's like people saying how they are better than Chris despite wishing malicious intent on Chris.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Trying to say you're a better person than DSP at either being a better human being or being a better gamer comes off as something a braggart would do. To say you're better than DSP, even if it's true, can make one look like an ass because it's like people saying how they are better than Chris despite wishing malicious intent on Chris.
This is A-Logging at its heart. Named after Chris-Chan hater Anthony "A-Log" Logatto, the habit is claiming you're better than someone who is absolutely pathetic. Part of the implication is that you're actually even more pathetic than the person you're A-Logging, but this isn't necessary. The core of it is that you're claiming to be better than someone where being better than that person is just saying you're minimally functional at best.

It's like getting in a fist fight with a crippled granny. There is no honor in victory and actual defeat is ignominy beyond mere disgrace.

I've probably done this myself in this thread. You know, the frustrated exclamation of "Even I'm better than this moron!" Just try not to. At least not as much.

Honeybunny

Men för i helvete!
kiwifarms.net
It's not like it's hard to be a better person than DSP, either - just don't be an asshole

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino