Orbiter DarkSydePhil A-Logs General - Infighting and Cringe Galore (Sons of Kojima, et al)

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
Is he trying to form some new version of the Autistic Illuminati? I really don't get it because he's such an exceptional individual he makes Phil look smart by comparison.
It's not worth it to go further down the rabbit hole, my dude.
CodeCastiel is a dad who tried to run one of the most autistic ops on the biggest manchild on Twitch. I remember how he's been part of the farms discussing Phil's antics for like a good amount of time, and he disappeared only to resurface shortly after in Phil's chat, throwing bits at him. And we're talking 3-4 digit numbers of bits here. I've seen him justify some of his donations by saying "It's Google Play Store money! You can easily refund it and get your money back", obviously in DarkDave's chat out of all places.

There's nothing to see here, Nigel. Move along

Comma

kiwifarms.net
DSP just took a huge dump on codeCastieL calling him a shithead and a dickhead because, according to DSP, he's trying to dispute the tips he gave DSP in the past several weeks through PayPal.

Clip:

-edit-

Yusuke, a DSP mod and codeCastieL's IRL friend, just tipped DSP $3 to tell him that codeCastieL got doxed and it's not really him doing the chargebacks.

Clip:

These two are extra exceptional.

Last edited:

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
"So apparently Code Castiel, got banned from chat. I didn't ban him, so now he's trying to dispute all the tips he gave me these past weeks, which is completely illegal, so now he's trying to break the law [...] good luck trying to win that one with paypal, dickhead. Now you're mad at me, even though I didn't ban you, so now you're trying to win that one.. but I'm keeping the money, so good luck shithead"

I just tuned in, and he drops some high tier gold-dust. I'm excited to see how that one plays out.

@PieceofShet
holy shit. We're talking about ~$60 in tips here, and that's just 4 out of 7 cases.
Dude got some serious issues, jesus christ.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DSP just said on stream that codecastiel got banned and now he wants to dispute his tips. "good luck breaking the law".

... meanwhile...

View attachment 890836
That's real cute. Show us the closed cases next, Cas. I'd love to actually see how well your ops are concluding against a man who's taking zero time out of his day to fuck with you and is still somehow living enough in your head that you're devoting all this effort to him.

leChinkyRaccoon

kiwifarms.net
DSP just said on stream that codecastiel got banned and now he wants to dispute his tips. "good luck breaking the law".

... meanwhile...

View attachment 890836
lol

I remember before he got banned on here he said that he had a foolproof chargeback method of using google pay via paypal so when he told paypal to do a chargeback they'd check with google and google wouldn't respond or something, and that he had already charged back everything he had given to Phil tipwise. We'll see.

Attachments

Last edited:

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point I've seen nothing about this man that would suggest to me he wouldn't wield his tiny amount of power like a miniscule needledick just like 99% of all the other mods DSP has ever had.

By not modding him Phil is actively driving this guy up the wall and (likely) profiting off him at the same time. When Phil and his fans are laughing at you it's long past time to re-evaluate your life decisions.

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net

... meanwhile...

View attachment 890836
holy shit. We're talking about ~$60 in tips here, and that's just 4 out of 7 cases.
Dude got some serious issues, jesus christ.
I’m torn how I want this to play out. I think the best outcome would be PayPal telling them their both exceptional and keep the money for themselves.

Tags
None