Orbiter DarkSydePhil A-Logs General - Infighting and Cringe Galore (Sons of Kojima, et al)

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 892025

Had to cuck himself out one last time and give Phil money just to lecture him. And he was promptly ignored anyway. Real smart.
@yusuke14k why are you and code castiel so stupid?

I think my favorite part is the "talk about it as friends". Yet another piece of evidence that Phil's supporters (and mods) consider him a friend when it is very plainly a one-way street. Phil does not give 2 shits about you unless you're giving him money or something else for free that he wants. The instant that's done or he thinks you've "wronged" him? Deuces.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
so code castiel was caught in phils chat tonight, wondered why and i went snooping
castiel here to troll.PNG
poorly stream sniping with code castiel.PNG
dspscam.PNG
remember people, this is a grown adult father to two daughters spending his night trying to stream snipe some boring ass lolcow for those fake internet points to impress people who don't like him
note code castiel is neither playing apex or overwatch as he's attempting to snipe phil
EDIT: he got em.PNG
wow guys, give him those internet points he killed and tbag'd phil wow just incredible
edit 2: seriously dude, just stop im sure your daughters love you and you should spend your time with them, not on phil this is just pathetic

Last edited:

Nurse Ratchet

This. Is an ex-parrot. <3
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
edit 2: seriously dude, just stop im sure your daughters love you and you should spend your time with them, not on phil this is just pathetic
It's better that he's not spending time around them. He's a hopeless low-T cucktard & if they didn't already pop out totally fucked because of their gene pool (i.e. this dude plus whatever swamp monster he was able to convince to fuck him, let alone carry to term), their only prayer in life is as little time around him as possible.

Last edited:

CausticMinory

Meanie, fat guy, doesn't like nice guys.
kiwifarms.net
It's better that he's not spending time around them. He's a hopeless low-T cucktard & if they didn't already pop out totally fucked because of their gene pool (i.e. this dude plus whatever swamp monster he was able to convince to fuck him, let alone carry to term), their only prayer in life is as little time around him as possible.

Tbf, the baby mama left him so maybe the girls will get her smarts rather than his autism.

Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
It was Code Castiel, he was bragging on Twitter how he won all his chargebacks
View attachment 922266
The long con, ladies and gents. Well done. What did he win back? $3? Why not post the whole thing? I tried searching his Twitter a bit, not much evidence he got more than a few bucks back. Did see that DSP tried to fight for his dollar though.

Marclare Joshua is his name apparently.
He's only showing he won back 1 dollar. Weird. Also his provided photo only shows the 4 of 8 cases so there could be even more money.

Using his real name brought up another facebook.
http://archive.li/EHkVJ

IDK if this has been posted but this came up as well.

Attachments

Last edited:
Tags
None