Orbiter DarkSydePhil A-Logs General - Infighting and Cringe Galore (Sons of Kojima, et al)

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
this reminds me, who the fuck is code trying to impress by sniping phil? dreamyusuke? and like 2 other people? jesus fucking christ
I think he's a lot like your typical I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, in that he really really wants to be featured in some troll video. Maybe he thinks he'll wind up in some montage with all this epic trolling.

Seriously, have you heard the guy talk? He has trouble breathing when he talks. It's borderline distracting....He's legit exceptional. It does scare me that he has two children somehow.

Edit: god, that stupid fucking filter

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Draza

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
I think he's a lot like your typical I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME, in that he really really wants to be featured in some troll video. Maybe he thinks he'll wind up in some montage with all this epic trolling.

Seriously, have you heard the guy talk? He has trouble breathing when he talks. It's borderline distracting....He's legit exceptional. It does scare me that he has two children somehow.
oh yes i've heard him talk it boggles the mind how he managed to fuck someone and have them stick around long enough to pop out 2 kids and ultimately leave unless codeCastieL is an actual CodeCuckstieL and they aren't his kids and the chick he was with dumped them on him

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net

huffysan

Death Is The Ultimate Failure
kiwifarms.net
You know how LTG talks about how he charges blacks more to play him in street fighter? His infamous Nigga Tax*?

You know Cuckstill happily pays that tax. Then switches to a sock after getting banned and pays the Nigga Tax again.

*stampz:

https://youtu.be/rwCWmz90XdY?t=10m7s
Is that true? About "black tax". I didn't know.

edit: Also, he was so salty about Snake in smash.

Last edited:
Interesting. Me and Code will making a video in response to this thread.
Give Marclare Joshua my regards. I'm surprised he can find the time between stalking Phil in videogames.
Also nice work again, really, at getting cucked by both Phil and Marclare.
1568857568825.png

For anyone who didn't notice. @CastielCode on twitter is now suspended. I don't know what for, but I'm guessing it was for bragging about committing credit card fraud.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I was watching LSB stream playing Smash with his fans. Yusuke was on the mike and since Code was banned he was asking questions for him.

Q:"Why does everyone hate Code?"

A:"Because he does gay ops that are both really dumb and then he announces them publicly"
Yay! I can't wait to never watch it!

Fuck outta here, man. You two are super gay.
I would watch. But I hate black people

Tags
None