Orbiter DarkSydePhil A-Logs General - Infighting and Cringe Galore (Sons of Kojima, et al)

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

RemoveKebab

Hey guys. Hey guys. How are you? How are you?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not gonna do it, but someone could easily email the mayor's office of Chicago and let them know what an exceptional individual they have working there. Insert his name and pic.
Don't touch the poo. Leave the sped alone. He will destroy himself better than any of us ever could. He cannot help hismelf.

Nurse Ratchet

Give us Keith Haring back, god dammit.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please ask Codecastiel to create some distance between his mouth and the microphone.

Thank you.
Okay, in all seriousness for a minute, he's totally right, my dude. You gotta pay special attention to this or it'll just shit the whole video.

So yeah. More distance between your mouth & the mic. Like next time & for all other videos you make from now on, try being 2 blocks away, facing the opposite direction of your house, and underwater.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Okay, in all seriousness for a minute, he's totally right, my dude. You gotta pay special attention to this or it'll just shit the whole video.

So yeah. More distance between your mouth & the mic. Like next time & for all other videos you make from now on, try being 2 blocks away, facing the opposite direction of your house, and underwater.
OH and if he's actually going to go through with it... write a script, it won't fix your fucking voice but it will be a good attempt at forming a coherent argument

I'm not gonna do it, but someone could easily email the mayor's office of Chicago and let them know what an exceptional individual they have working there. Insert his name and pic.
You may be thinking of the Neggy guy. He is the Chicago one.
Twitter/facebook suggests Marclare either lives or lived in New Jersey. Maybe I missed something.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
You may be thinking of the Neggy guy. He is the Chicago one.
Twitter/facebook suggests Marclare either lives or lived in New Jersey. Maybe I missed something.
Maybe I got the state wrong, but I'm sure he said he was security for the mayor.

MasterSaru is a college kid and doesn't have a job as far as I know. He did say on the Jackal' s Lair podcast with special guest LSB that he worked in the mental health field which was complete bullshit.

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
-Has two daughters who he lets the TV babysit

-Unironically wears a pokemon go tshirt

-Thinks fighting the pig for a dollar is an epic troll move and sharing it with the internet is a good use of his time.

Jesus Christ. I swear the only reason Kiwi Farms is able to exist is because 99% of these cows mark themselves as exceptional individuals to the entire internet.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Code is a bigger fuck than Phil.

Where is the proof Kat is pregnant? Where is a single photo of Kat at work?Where is anything?

I don't care if you give Phil troll tips, just don't give Code any attention.
At least code and yusuke both stopped giving Phil money to "troll" him. I'd be lying if I said I didn't find code stream-sniping Phil in the last match of his last Blackout session absolutely hysterical, just for the pure salt it generated.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective @ 2209 E 3rd Ave, FL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Logged in because I just saw this on Instagram.

So Pandalee randomly posts shit up on his IG. Apparently this account appeared to "represent Fredfuchs" claiming to want to interview her about dsp and they would pay her? Has been repeatedly DMing her and leaving messages on her IG asking for her to respond.

Not the best at digging into shit like this and Im not sure if this goes in here, freds thread or Pandalee's thread. Ill let @actually be the judge of that.

Img-1579044400774.jpgImg-1579044385359.jpg

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So Pandalee randomly posts shit up on his IG. Apparently this account appeared to "represent Fredfuchs" claiming to want to interview her about dsp and they would pay her? Has been repeatedly DMing her and leaving messages on her IG asking for her to respond.

Not the best at digging into shit like this and Im not sure if this goes in here, freds thread or Pandalee's thread. Ill let @actually be the judge of that.

View attachment 1098580View attachment 1098581
This thread seems appropriate. It's just as likely to be someone like Castiel pretending to be Fred as anything else.

instythot

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1098580View attachment 1098581
That looks like obvious anon trolling. The "we will pay a fortune" didn't tip anyone off?

Reactions: Haunter
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino