Orbiter DarksydePhil Fan General - Infighting and Cringe Galore 2 (Moderators, et al)

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Also usually there's a no doxing minors rule in effect due to legal entanglement issues that result from getting underage persons involved in kiwifarming but I guess it's wild west up in this motherfucker?)
Derich's not a minor, at least not now, I don't think.

Maybe it's drunk posting on his part causing that but it's still a glaring blind spot of hypocrisy if that's where he's trying to argue others to ending up philosophically...
Heaving_earth/phrenelith definitely rolls into Phil's chat drunk on a fairly regular occasion. You can tell if he (assumed, but c'mon..) is drunk by random caps and continuous meme-ing, usually at Phil's expense.

Edit: Speaking of pathetic, goldencolts is like an addict: ananonymouscheerer cheered [5] times: $2.65 (avg. cheer of $0.53; 100.00% of total) <---from overnight

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
What fucking role do “ironic” fans like thirdeyetheblind fill in the DSPverse? Guy goes out of his way to do enough trolling shit to Phil to produce great moments of salt but still showers him with money? Like, the fuck is the point of that?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: BabygotACKACKACK

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
What fucking role do “ironic” fans like thirdeyetheblind full in the DSPverse? Guy goes out of his way to do enough trolling shit to Phil to produce great moments of salt but still showers him with money? Like, the fuck is the point of that?
My question is, why now? Did thirdeye read the farms, see that DSP is almost undoubtedly gonna get fucked over by the foreclosure and decide he needs to come back to start financially trolling again?

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
My question is, why now? Did thirdeye read the farms, see that DSP is almost undoubtedly gonna get fucked over by the foreclosure and decide he needs to come back to start financially trolling again?
Phil unbanned him because he survives and thrives on troll cheerssubsandtips wanted to give some problem children a chance to show that they've changed and can fahllow the rules. Phil only cares about money, and if he has to endure a bunch of "Well, so and so just did a 50 bitch here and it's a troll, so I'm just gonna say thanks for the money, stupid!" then he's gonna do it.

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
"financially trolling"

There's just something about these two words that make them incompatible when together. Anyone can spend money for 5 seconds of attention, let DSP be the only one that gives him that.

What fucking role do “ironic” fans like thirdeyetheblind full in the DSPverse? Guy goes out of his way to do enough trolling shit to Phil to produce great moments of salt but still showers him with money? Like, the fuck is the point of that?
He's a legitimate fan. But there's something seriously wrong with his brain. He craves abuse or something. Definitely should be looked into.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had thought it was a unanimous consensus that troll donating to DSP is a display of pure idiocy and only serves to give Phil exactly what he wants...money.
Apparently I was mistaken.
It is but because it's a display of idiocy you're not supposed to get mad at it. You're supposed to laugh at the six hundredth mongoloid Phil has managed to haul into his Autism Schooner.

An Avenging Bird

Lean in snorted
kiwifarms.net
It is but because it's a display of idiocy you're not supposed to get mad at it. You're supposed to laugh at the six hundredth mongoloid Phil has managed to haul into his Autism Schooner.
The only thing I get irritated at is that people needlessly flinging cash at DSP aids in stringing him along and keeps putting off so much potential salt.
Some on here have speculated if not having the SoK around is the reason Phil hasn't cratered. It's more things like troll donating.
Seeing the same genetic mistakes pay their way back into his good graces only to push it and get banned again anyway...it's the opposite of fun.

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
They get to laugh at DSP while people like you get ultra fucking mad. Stop getting upset until he brings the trolling plans here.
I’m not sure where your insinuation that I am mad at trolls who give money to Phil comes from but sure, whatever floats your boat.

These people don’t make me mad, I just don’t understand them. You can troll Phil for free. No need to spend money on him.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyber Bowling
I’m not sure where your insinuation that I am mad at trolls who give money to Phil comes from but sure, whatever floats your boat.

These people don’t make me mad, I just don’t understand them. You can troll Phil for free. No need to spend money on him.
Considering Soap Queen was one of those people who used to constantly fling bits at Phil to "trigger the trolls" , you already have your answer.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You don't have to laugh at thirdeyethethird giving DSP money. You can do one of three things:
  • laugh at the trolling attempt because it succeeded
  • laugh at the trolling attempt because it failed and thirdeyethethird lost money
  • get super fucking angry on a site dedicated to laughing at spectacles on the Internet
Even if he gives DSP a million dollars right now I'm not going to get angry about it, and I'm going to come here and read five thousand posts about how mad you are like people are supposed to care about your feelings.

I gave DSP less than $3 per month of free bits and ran out of them months before anyone started bitching about it, newfag.

EDIT: I've spent more money getting data and shit to post here than I ever gave to DSP.

Last edited:
Tags
None