Orbiter DarksydePhil Fan General - Infighting and Cringe Galore 2 (Moderators, et al)

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:
And since we've no place to go
Let's just dox, let's just dox, let's just dox

Hey Derich glad you could join us.
View attachment 1061828

Name: Derich Ip
Nickname: Derichloveslemur Derichloveswwe Derichlovescanada Derichlovesraptors
Birth date: 12 JAN 2002
High school: Kennedy Public School
College: York University
Work or whatever: Air Cadets 351, Silver Star Squadron

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008162467451

YouTube: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCWDhOmBgkIRobdU4iNc6Rlg

Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/derichloveswwe?lang=en

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/derichlovescanada/?hl=en

Random sites:

Couldn't find a good dox of Derich, so I made one. Have fun and dig further if you want.
Dude is a child, and Phil really likes him, because Phil is a child entertainer.

Again to all his fans, if you ever commented in his chat on Twitch, ever interacted with his Twitter, you can win my raffle. Going after everyone that supports this con artist, not just paypigs.

See you later Derich!
speaking of 18 year old girls, this one just turned 18 today

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[2020-01-12 21:50:00 UTC] darksydekris: Been watching you since like camera recording days and always enjoyed your content. Always fun watching you man. Wish I could know you enough to be a friend. But still a big fan.

Recent chatter. I'd like to think this is a joke, but the money suggests otherwise. Also thinks Phil gives two shits about any sport other than grifting:

[2020-01-12 23:36:10 UTC] darksydekris: @darksydephil Out here in Hawaii you cant even go to a freaking Bar towatch football without obnoxious Seahawks fans lol
[2020-01-12 23:36:57 UTC] darksydekris: @darksydephil in my opinion the top fanbase here is 49ers, Seahawks and Rams
[2020-01-12 23:38:10 UTC] darksydekris: @darksydephil I guess whats closest by lol. But I'm a Cowboys fan, don't @ me stream chat lol

...Popsicolo memeing on Phil?

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
'Signed up December 30, 2019'...oof.

[2020-01-12 21:50:00 UTC] darksydekris: Been watching you since like camera recording days and always enjoyed your content. Always fun watching you man. Wish I could know you enough to be a friend. But still a big fan.

Recent chatter. I'd like to think this is a joke, but the money suggests otherwise. Also thinks Phil gives two shits about any sport other than grifting:

[2020-01-12 23:36:10 UTC] darksydekris: @darksydephil Out here in Hawaii you cant even go to a freaking Bar towatch football without obnoxious Seahawks fans lol
[2020-01-12 23:36:57 UTC] darksydekris: @darksydephil in my opinion the top fanbase here is 49ers, Seahawks and Rams
[2020-01-12 23:38:10 UTC] darksydekris: @darksydephil I guess whats closest by lol. But I'm a Cowboys fan, don't @ me stream chat lol

...Popsicolo memeing on Phil?
When you do the tallies for each month, at what point do you personally consider a cheer\sub\tipper rolling over into the mini-whale territory of support? Because Darksydekris (assuming it's a distinct person not currently hiding their previous support id's due to this thread or whatever other considerations) has to be getting close to that level already if they're not there at this time.

'Why am I toxic' was reclaimed from the realm of detractors in Phil's mind by the time the emote was added to the subscription offerings, so this is meme'ing on DSP within the permitted boundaries of joking even for a mod getting cheeky, is how I score this example personally.

Nigel of Ukip

kiwifarms.net
I'm bored out of my mind, there's nothing really going on at this moment with Phil since he's ignoring drama.

Are there any new paypigs that showed up or some shit I could look into? Help me out.

AnonymousDimwit

No, propane will not freeze.
kiwifarms.net
I'm bored out of my mind, there's nothing really going on at this moment with Phil since he's ignoring drama.

Are there any new paypigs that showed up or some shit I could look into? Help me out.
There's one guy that keeps donating named silentbob who usually pops in with a $37 donation, or some (perhaps one-off) whale named stimp something that gave Phil $100 recently. Other than that, I have no real idea. Sorry, Nigel.

• Feels
Reactions: Nigel of Ukip

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
Thought this was pretty funny and wanted to share. -snort-

View attachment 1093453View attachment 1093454
View attachment 1093456View attachment 1093458
ps: sorry for bad crop
What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points (except a tism rating), and may God have mercy on your soul.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Reminder not to plan doxs out in the open. Against the forum rules and also lets people know they're going to be targeted. Suggest you take it to PMs. Thanks :)

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net

One thing I like to do when I'm usually bored is just checking out replies to Phil's tweets. There are some sad fans there and occasional funny ass "troll" replies that I'm surprised Phil has not blocked yet. I'm blocked sadly so I have to go incognito because fuck making another account at this point.

Nigel of Ukip

kiwifarms.net
Reminder not to plan doxs out in the open. Against the forum rules and also lets people know they're going to be targeted. Suggest you take it to PMs. Thanks :)
Let's be real here for a moment, literally the whole thread about him wasting money on phone games is massive, massive "poo touching", going even into how to contact people and stuff.
So was the attempted dox of Heaving, which was wrong.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's be real here for a moment, literally the whole thread about him wasting money on phone games is massive, massive "poo touching", going even into how to contact people and stuff.
So was the attempted dox of Heaving, which was wrong.
Fair enough. I just recall that you got wrist-slapped for something similar before, so I figured I would say something. I still stand by the fact that effectively announcing who is going to looked at gives them time to DFE.

Tags
None