Orbiter DarksydePhil Fan General - Infighting and Cringe Galore 2 (Moderators, et al)

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@actually is there confirmation on this?
I remember asking @yusuke14k in June to confirm himself

You're saying you're the same "yusuke14K" from DSP's chat, right? Would you be able to verify that by PMing a Supervisor's throw-away Twitch account? We gotta make sure random trouble-makers aren't trynna impersonate people, ya know?

The other DSP Subforum Supervisor @actually actually already asked this in private. I know newer users here sometimes have trouble with notifications 💩
After the site break-in, alotta Conversations got deleted or something, so that PM is now gone. My recollection of it was that he just never replied. Up til now I'd assumed he left 😕

@yusuke14k Would you mind confirming by Whispering a Twitch account I set up?

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
this dude is flipping shit lol, reminds me of WoR's a-logs going apeshit. VERY cozy.

1582145784951.png

also "right and wrong people", fuck off. DSP is just some fucking guy and this guy's been cheerleading him to go bankrupt and eat shit out of a trash can for fucking years, to the point where it is probably his biggest hobby in life.

Gotta Groom Em All

That Pancham was 18 I swear
kiwifarms.net
He did actually say that he realised Phil is an asshole when he insulted his big boy bing bing wahoo Amiibos.
While we joke about Phil having some apology fetish, this boy very clearly has a name fetish. During the video he loses his shit a number of times because Phil calls him kid and not GamerJlee.

Unrelated but something I find funny.
I got shit from some people, and I just want to say it's very fucking rich that you want to gatekeep who can be doxed and who cannot.
If someone attempts to insert themselves into drama with Phil, and wants recognition for it, it's fair game.
View attachment 1152160
I think the problem is less that you "doxxed" him and moreso you thinking you're special by posting info that was already public and then going well out of your way to call him a faggot and his girlfriend fat.

"Ha ha you guys look at this picture of this guy! He looks like a huge faggot" is pretty infantile. Your dox and follow up self-defense reads like something a middle school bully would write in the fat kid's yearbook before loudly bragging to everyone about how funny and clever he is.

Maybe next time just stick to the dox and leave your personal opinions or frustrations or shortcomings or whatever out of it and people won't give you shit :tomgirl:

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I think the problem is less that you "doxxed" him and moreso you thinking you're special by posting info that was already public and then going well out of your way to call him a faggot and his girlfriend fat.

"Ha ha you guys look at this picture of this guy! He looks like a huge faggot" is pretty infantile. Your dox and follow up self-defense reads like something a middle school bully would write in the fat kid's yearbook before loudly bragging to everyone about how funny and clever he is.

Maybe next time just stick to the dox and leave your personal opinions or frustrations or shortcomings or whatever out of it and people won't give you shit :tomgirl:
You really shouldn't sit on that high horse with a name implying Phil is a pedophile.

drgnkiller

kiwifarms.net
this dude is flipping shit lol, reminds me of WoR's a-logs going apeshit. VERY cozy.

View attachment 1152414

also "right and wrong people", fuck off. DSP is just some fucking guy and this guy's been cheerleading him to go bankrupt and eat shit out of a trash can for fucking years, to the point where it is probably his biggest hobby in life.
Weren't you just on a 4 hour stream freaking out about DSP's bankruptcy? That's some SoK level shit there.

Leo Bonhart

Words of truth are not pleasing.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ranting about one topic for 4 hours is exactly what they would do, and was mocked on here.
You've spent hundreds and hundreds of hours of your life doing your thing for years which, admittedly, saved a lot of people from having to watch Phil themselves and still get some of the highlights. However, more than a few people do the same thing now and mercifully without your attempts to diversify your kahntent with shitty game / movie commentary, embarrassingly juvenile console fanboy takes, or your pathetic attempts to use Phil as the measuring stick to your own life.

From the random drgnkiller tweet generator:

"Phil said detractors are no-life losers. I'm so glad I'm a loser who has his own TV and video game collection and pay my mortgage on time. But, I don't have gout. BTW Khat has definitely left him and Xbone sucks alot tbh".

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Ranting about one topic for 4 hours is exactly what they would do, and was mocked on here.
4 hours? Those are bitch numbers. Fred Fuchboi would spend at least 5 hours examining the bankruptcy form itself, then another 3 going through livestreams trying to find some form of facial twitch he could use as proof that DSP lied, and finally at least another 2 backstabbing his co hosts.

drgnkiller

kiwifarms.net
You've spent hundreds and hundreds of hours of your life doing your thing for years which, admittedly, saved a lot of people from having to watch Phil themselves and still get some of the highlights. However, more than a few people do the same thing now and mercifully without your attempts to diversify your kahntent with shitty game / movie commentary, embarrassingly juvenile console fanboy takes, or your pathetic attempts to use Phil as the measuring stick to your own life.

From the random drgnkiller tweet generator:

"Phil said detractors are no-life losers. I'm so glad I'm a loser who has his own TV and video game collection and pay my mortgage on time. But, I don't have gout. BTW Khat has definitely left him and Xbone sucks alot tbh".
So I'm just like everyone on this website then. Cool.

Tags
None