Orbiter DarksydePhil Fan General - Infighting and Cringe Galore 2 (Moderators, et al)

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Some of these people look EXACTLY who I would expect to play this atrocious fucking mobile game. I would like to know how much does the average couch potato member of this guild spend on the game? I certainly feel bad for some of these guys with their grandkids or kids in their profile pic. Imagine your grandparents spending your graduation money grinding to get a special edition Hulk Hogan jpeg.
Nobody in this faction are whales except Phil. Most/all are likely F2P. It must annoy Phil that he's in a faction with a lot of girls who probably don't take the game seriously. Elise is cute af tbh ngl hnnnggg.

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
The aussie chick isnt that great. As an aussie, chicks like her are everywhere. Shes also a hairdresser and attended TAFE so shes certainly not the brightest (playing this game alone should tell you that)

So your thirst is misplaced.
Send me their facebooks (big ups if you post ones with bikini shots) and I'll be the judge of that.

Anyway I stole this from lightsydepauls twitter I didn't see it posted here.

EawdDbOXgAcFzG6.jpeg

Anyone think its weird the way they call it a family? And not just a faction for a WWE mobile game like it is?

Seems kinda Charles Manson-like if you ask me.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Send me their facebooks (big ups if you post ones with bikini shots) and I'll be the judge of that.

View attachment 1386112

Anyone think its weird the way they call it a family? And not just a faction for a WWE mobile game like it is?

If the person with grandchildren is that old lady in the dox, Sarah Miller Gaddis, I wouldn't be afraid that Phil is going to hurt the kids. The real danger looks to lie a bit closer to home...
81755036_2591028554265839_3309241188824907776_o.jpg

tripmix

kiwifarms.net
If the person with grandchildren is that old lady in the dox, Sarah Miller Gaddis, I wouldn't be afraid that Phil is going to hurt the kids. The real danger looks to lie a bit closer to home...
It just seems weird you know? Like I know grandparents are proud of their family and like talking about them at any available opportunity but why mention that to the faction? Just put the phone down and enjoy the time with your family.

The only threat to the family I see there is cholesterol levels, high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1386112

They are a degenerate retard family.

I'll dump a few more good screens, because I <3 everyone.

I call this one, cucked and exceptional.
> My real family member necked himself, sorry I was busy with not playing with oily naked men
20200617_165511.jpg

This one is really great too.
20200617_165745.jpg

Just to show how much they care for Phil's very open wallet.
Some mad lad even wanted to shoot him.
20200617_180851.jpg
20200617_201346.jpg

Edit:
Forgot about this one, fuck me.
20200617_175423.jpg

Last edited:

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
It's weird, but I've been in mobile games guilds where they talk like this like they're family, etc... and they've barely even typed to each other after switching guilds for the 10th time. Especially guilds with some women in them.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
All I can say is: it's amazing how many people are still fooled by MySpace angles.

I call this one, cucked and exceptional.
> My real family member necked himself, sorry I was busy with not playing with oily naked men
View attachment 1386193

wow

Do you think she apologized so much because she was afraid she'd get kicked for not contributing enough time what with the suicide and all

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
Faction: Rattlesnakeaustin

Leaders to contact

99404435_1588629251305662_2775309301470724096_o.jpg
67458042_1323080481193875_4446710616576491520_o.jpg
20200618_223452.jpg

Name: Alicia "Leesh" Marshall
Nickname: Leeshadarling / Leesh
Birth date: 18 APR, 1990
Education: Delsea Regional High School
University of the District of Columbia
Discord: leeshadarling#8952

Facebook: https://facebook.com/leesh.marshall.7
Archive: https://archive.vn/MKEwi
Twitter: https://twitter.com/leeshadarling
Archive: https://archive.vn/Q10TB

Random sites:

She is heavily into #BLM, just check her Facebook. Yet she has Phil in her faction, who is known for racist shit against black people.

Maybe she liked Phil because she's into frogs.
images.jpeg

Tags
None