Orbiter DarksydePhil Fan General - Infighting and Cringe Galore 2 (Moderators, et al)

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another one of his fans is black and female.

bobbi_ling a very frequent viewer of Phil's they are almost always in the first stream everyday I don't think they've contributed as much as others but they are subscribed.
I may be thinking of someone else, but I think bobbi_ling became a "detractor" in the sense that they (she?) hang out mocking Phil and not giving money anymore.

WWE Champion

4 Star Hulkster
kiwifarms.net
So Superhound is now Phil's biggest Nemesis of 2020, is actually something known about him except that he likes to dmca strike, collect ips and create twitter accounts?

So Superhound is now Phil's biggest Nemesis of 2020, is actually something known about him except that he likes to dmca strike, collect ips and create twitter accounts?
I don’t think it’s one guy. Since the superhound stuff started I have been asking around and from some stuff I heard I think there is a guy who is “superhound” be he has a forum or a discord server or something of other people who are with him. I don’t think it’s a one man operation. If any of you are familiar with the wings trolls and how they have or had a discord server I think it’s like that, but less advertised.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1449820
Where does he find these people.

at this point Idubbbz is less of a Cuck than these losers

Looololol! I’ve seen this kid in YouTube comment fields for datraktor videos!

He defends Phil out of philosophical reasons: “All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is good men doing nothing!” Was his reply when someone asked WTF was up.

Yes, you read that right. This sped thinks that publicly defending a middle aged scammer of a gout King, is the Internet-equivalent of the lunch counter sit-ins or the Freedom Riders of the 60ies.

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
So here's "baby's first light dox", I've seen MidnightSindicate popping up a bit both in DSP's Twitter and tossing small dollar amounts at him daily and I'm not good at digging for info so I thought it was hilarious how poorly any of his shit was guarded.

All it took was tapping in his name into the ol' Google, I found his Youtube and in the video he shows his Steam name which is easily tracked to Steam through his unique avatar.

(I downloaded the video I just don't know how to upload to save myself, this is my first time)

So I found Mr. Logan Mohring, of Shillington, Pennsylvania.

He doesn't have much of an internet footprint as far as Facebook goes, and his recent Twitter handle is either new or he doesn't use it often.

Mother is Cheryl A Mohring, which is relevant because of her Linkedin (I had at one point an actual name linked up on one of her profiles, i lost it :( )

Surprise, homeschooled autistic kid. Batting 1000 DSP.

Did I do it right Nigel senpai?

Edit: Screencapped the Linkedin.
screencapture-linkedin-in-cheryl-mohring-46a8b655-2020-08-07-13_38_59.png

Edit 2: Can't find dad, but given mom's illustrious career of hollistic nonsense and old fashioned stay at home mommery I'm taking a wild guess and say Mr Charles Mohring is making low middle class wages at the least to support their single family home that is listed.

Last edited:

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
So here's "baby's first light dox", I've seen MidnightSindicate popping up a bit both in DSP's Twitter and tossing small dollar amounts at him daily and I'm not good at digging for info so I thought it was hilarious how poorly any of his shit was guarded.

All it took was tapping in his name into the ol' Google, I found his Youtube and in the video he shows his Steam name which is easily tracked to Steam through his unique avatar.

(I downloaded the video I just don't know how to upload to save myself, this is my first time)

He doesn't have much of an internet footprint as far as Facebook goes, and his recent Twitter handle is either new or he doesn't use it often.

Mother is Cheryl A Mohring, which is relevant because of her Linkedin (I had at one point an actual name linked up on one of her profiles, i lost it :( )

Pretty good, but the LinkedIn won't show if you don't have an account. Screenshots of the relevant info would be nice. I don't know what his mom or dad does for work. Sidella's parents are a lawyer and plastic surgeon, so we know where he gets his money. Are Logan's parents well off?

Also the white page says he's in his 20s and his mom and dad are in their 50s and 60s respectively. His mom was possibly in her 30s and his dad in his 40s when he was born. A recipe for autism.

Home schooling doesn't automatically mean anything bad, but it does seem to lead to being socially awkward since the kid doesn't get to interact in real life with his peers.

Anyways, alright job for your first time.

Draza

Drinks on me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I would recommend looking at the doxes Nigel and others did to do it a bit more properly. Regardless this is ok for your first time. Also don't forget to archive next time.

TheGoutburglar

kiwifarms.net
Home schooling doesn't automatically mean anything bad, but it does seem to lead to being socially awkward since the kid doesn't get to interact in real life with his peers.
Which makes him less embarrassing than Phil, who went to public school, physically attended social gatherings, worked a handful of 9-5 jobs which had him interacting with others, and still manages to be about the most off-putting person I've ever seen.

Hadidecount1990

kiwifarms.net
@Gramh Here's my shitty dox of the person you tried to dox. I didn't include Logan's phone number or email
Username: MidnightSindicate
D.O.B. - May 1995 Age 25
Address: 612 Gregg St. Shillington, PA 19607
House value archived: https://archive.vn/7bxbt (The House is valued at $158,400)
Mom: Cheryl Morhing - Age 58
Father: Charles Mohring - Age 60
Brother: Dylan Mohring - Age 28
Mom's Facebook: https://archive.vn/CaErV

Cheryl and Charles are divorced with Charles living in Denver, PA. Logan has another brother, who also has autism and has finished schooling. Cheryl is an avid gardener and has hundreds of photos on her Facebook of her garden as well as having an album where she has made her own inspirational quotes. Due to her sons being born with autism, Cheryl is very interested in spreading autism awareness and cares deeply about this cause.

1596838158677.png

1596839187547.png

1596838359849.png

1596838575840.png

1596838546694.png

1596839004281.png

Attachments

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I can tell, he has autism, doesn't he?

Yeah.

"Autism Home Schooling Mom for 16+ years" lol every fucking time.

I don't understand how her magical reiki crystals and massage didn't clear her two son's auras of autism. She's a level II master after all.
Instead, her own autism has guaranteed he ends up another Chris-Chan, with no real coping skills, thanks to woo and bullshit being applied instead of actual treatment.

Gramh

Sega 3DS System: Fronting Sonichu
kiwifarms.net
Ms Mohring is certainly a peach. I'd imagine if she were more vocal on the internet she'd be worthy of at least an addition into some section of the Farms or another in her own right.

Tags
None