DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread #2 - General Discussion Boogaloo

When will federal tax begging start?

• Thanksgiving, as per tradition

Votes: 206 47.7%
  • Christmastime

Votes: 87 20.1%
  • January

Votes: 49 11.3%
  • February

Votes: 13 3.0%
  • March

Votes: 6 1.4%
  • Right before the deadline

Votes: 71 16.4%

• Total voters

Wasabi Panda

Muscle Memory Typos & Memory Hole Commas!
kiwifarms.net
Phil's take on SFV on twitter is the greatest proof of his disconnect from reality.
View attachment 2747586
Outside of his usual lack of self awareness, he has no idea what people think. He claims to have suffered through it but he barely played the fucking thing. At least LTG played the game for most of its life. Also he didn't stay away from SF since he kept playing the anniversary collection for years,

Also with SFV being a commercial success and a competitive giant, why would it make any radical changes that would please dinosaurs like him.

Also he hated playing sf4 since he only played it online and supposedly kept dropping his inputs. Speaking of online, he wouldn't want to play a hypothetical sf6 because it's most likely to have rollback netcode which he hates.

My favorite part about that is that no one fucking cares what DSP has to say about fighting games. Nobody. He is known for his 4th place win on a shitty port nobody uses, getting eliminated by Tokido at that same EVO (and being thoroughly DSP about it), making up wins at tournaments nobody can confirm, making up excuses when he loses (which never make any sense), being the guy who dodged SFV and therefore has no business talking about it at all, getting perfected in SF4 and calling his opponent a cheater, showing some of the worst sportsmanship ever in every single fighting game video he has posted, and so many other things that disqualify him that I'm not going to bother because you get the picture.

Phil knows all of this and ignores it because 1) he's stupid and 2) he thinks other people are stupid enough to give him what he wants and disregard all the reasons why he's deservedly irrelevant. He's also probably gearing up for using SF6 to save his stream, even though the only way that will happen is if he keeps playing online once all the noobs have surpassed him in skill. Which we know he won't, because he has a well established pattern of ducking out after he can no longer curb-stomp people who don't know what they're doing.

Which is what makes his claims about being good at chess back in the day utterly laughable. I'm sure he stopped playing his classmates, but not because of them being too easy to beat. It was because the teacher would let him win, and they didn't. Phil has NEVER shown any enjoyment of a challenge, only enjoyment of easy victories. And getting lucky. The idea that he got bored of beating his classmates all day is as ridiculous as his facial hair. There's nothing I could picture him being more ecstatic about. Except gambling.

holy shit, there were more to those tweets? I only saw the first 2 unless he's repeating himself since the last capcom showcase.

It's quite amazing if you think about it, he closed off replies, he's not quoting anyone, he's got all his info wrong...again but it's to himself. This is the twitter version of the crazy homeless guy in the back of the subway telling a dead pigeon he walks around with how he was once Jeff Bezos and one day the gay frogs will come for him and he will save amazon from hemorrhaging money.

Yes PP the franchise that has it's own weeklies and major cup needs to be revitalized. I'm kinda thinking he's not even going to try it. He's going to eventually find out what everyone has known since they announced Luke, he's a preview of how SF6 will be. Personally, I assume it's his combo structure and V-trigger. He's going to hate it before it even comes out, shit on the game anytime someone utter capcom which will send him off on those "OK WE GET IT!" triads of exceptionalism, lies and misinformation.

Oh, she's JUST as bad as DSP. I discovered her via ItsAGundam awhile back and he called her "The female DSP." She talks about money JUST like DSP, she treats her chat like crap, just like Dave, and one of her white knights got all weird and giddy when he touched her arm. This is how I imagined DSP's paypigs at first after giving Phil a part of their SSI checks: getting all happy, because he got acknowledged by some 38 year shut-in.

Didn't she get notoriety cause her cooch made a guest appearance on stream?

LolCowCentral

kiwifarms.net
Well, I am Italian and Phil is a sad excuse for an Italian...
Well Phil is actually Polish. Not Italian. He might be like 3% Italian.

Edit: don't believe me? Google "middle aged polish man" and this shit pops up. it's polish Phil and he has hit the glasses goal.

Screenshot_20211026-200347_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
Well Phil is actually Polish. Not Italian. He might be like 3% Italian.
He's really no different then your typical American mutt, he likes to think he's special by claiming to be Italian, but millions of Americans also have had an ancestor from the Italian penisula as well, some more then others have managed to cling onto their heritage a little better, but for the most part generations of Americans have assimilated to be completely detached from the country that their ancestors may or may not have come from.

If Phil couldn't brag about that tiny slither of his ethnicity, then he'd feel more insecure about himself I think. We know how much he likes to parade about all his authentic family recipes and shit, it puts him on a pedestal to look down on people who aren't Italian, because it makes him feel superior about certain aspects of that culture that come from being Italian.

Kheapathic

Low IQ Gorilla Niggers
kiwifarms.net
I get Phil has a real full-time adult family now, but he doesn't need to keep up appearances so fucking hard. I'm a low class fag, so I really don't make judgements about people who hit up Denny's or whatever for Thanksgiving; but I'm also not dumb enough to think a glorified TV dinner is something special. Either invite all the relatives over and put the women to work for two days to have that Normal Rockwell holiday feast, or go out and try a fancy place. Granted last minute reservations aren't gonna happen around this time of the year, but either go all out or go out; none of this half-assed shit.

Stephen Hawking

kiwifarms.net
He's already trying to get the dentheads pumped about the Christmas

A "business man" like Phil could capitalize with easy gimmicks.

EXAMPLE

1) set up a tree or string across his wall and top tipper of every day will get a Christmas ornament with his name on it.

2) Make a stupid Christmas Calender board where each day you open and reveal what games you'll play that day.

3) go to Petco and buy a Reindeer and/or Santa Hat thats for your declawed broken cat and turn that in to the hats goal.

4) Say Kat is dying of Leukemia and we REALLY need your help for Christmas or she dies.

5) Suicide bait because you miss Leanna and your horse has turned to a fucking cow.

This took me one minute to think of and DSP had over a decade to just.... put on a hat.

Derich 2nd of coomland

You want it to be one way,but it's the other way
kiwifarms.net
A "business man" like Phil could capitalize with easy gimmicks.

EXAMPLE

1) set up a tree or string across his wall and top tipper of every day will get a Christmas ornament with his name on it.

2) Make a stupid Christmas Calender board where each day you open and reveal what games you'll play that day.

3) go to Petco and buy a Reindeer and/or Santa Hat thats for your declawed broken cat and turn that in to the hats goal.

4) Say Kat is dying of Leukemia and we REALLY need your help for Christmas or she dies.

5) Suicide bait because you miss Leanna and your horse has turned to a fucking cow.

This took me one minute to think of and DSP had over a decade to just.... put on a hat.
1,2 and 3 are actual good ideas so that'll never happen.

4 Is the most likely.

5 Would be him admitting defeat of sorts so that'll never happen.

Derich 2nd of coomland

You want it to be one way,but it's the other way
kiwifarms.net

General Tug Boat

∆x∆y>=h/4π
kiwifarms.net
Here is DSP's turkey dinner care of Mama Burnell:
Turkey Roulade

View attachment 2746471

DSP keeps saying he is getting Creme Brulee mashed potatoes, which is retarded. He is actually getting Creme Fraiche mashed potatoes.

View attachment 2746489

Who could forget the Macaroni and Cheese?
View attachment 2746502
Only someone as retarded as Phil would pay 220 dollars for a frozen meal that he could of actually prepared for 50 maybe 60 dollars at most for that much food. How can he be such a retard that he can't even make mac and cheese, let alone fucking mashed potatoes. In all my years in the culinary field I never thought I would see someone be so incompetent that they can't even prepare mashed potatoes. But this is Phil we are talking about, the same man that flushes bacon grease down his toilet and puts more sugar than tomato paste in his sauce...

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do not understand this fascination with QVC.
View attachment 2748457
Do not know the price but just by description it makes my mouth water. Phil's not so much.
I also found this one from Metropolitan Grill which is a Seattle area restaurant.
View attachment 2748459View attachment 2748462
I'd rather have a chef fresh prepare my food then some froze shit that will come to his house. Alas I am not Italian and no nothing of good food.
The QVC Big Boy dinner is being/has been delivered to his doorstep. Acquiring something locally would likely require him to interact with a human being and then pick it up, and as we all know Phil doesn’t go anywhere he hasn’t already been a hundred times before because armies of detractors or the melanin-infused could be lying in wait to kill him then fuck and eat his corpse.

Kat picking it up would be even less likely, as Kat is not a partner or spouse in the ways commonly known. I’m convinced that through whatever haze of light and water through which she struggles to perceive the world around her she has managed to work out that she is a necessary accessory to Phil’s warped adult persona and so knows that she doesn’t need to do a goddamn thing she doesn’t want to.

SaidNoOneEver

kiwifarms.net
The QVC Big Boy dinner is being/has been delivered to his doorstep. Acquiring something locally would likely require him to interact with a human being and then pick it up, and as we all know Phil doesn’t go anywhere he hasn’t already been a hundred times before because armies of detractors or the melanin-infused could be lying in wait to kill him then fuck and eat his corpse.

Kat picking it up would be even less likely, as Kat is not a partner or spouse in the ways commonly known. I’m convinced that through whatever haze of light and water through which she struggles to perceive the world around her she has managed to work out that she is a necessary accessory to Phil’s warped adult persona and so knows that she doesn’t need to do a goddamn thing she doesn’t want to.
Not even the UPS guy wanted to steal this package.