DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread #2 - General Discussion Boogaloo

• We've gotten t.me/kiwifarms set up for downtime announcements since Twitter doesn't allow us to have one.

How much will a dent spend on a PC Phil will barely use?

• <$500

• $500-$1000

• $1000-$2000

• $2000-$3000

• $3000+

Results are only viewable after voting.

_XXIII_

It was fuckin' biblical mate.
kiwifarms.net
DSP is so god damn useless you couldn't expect him to pass the ketchup either.
He's managed to marry the only human being more woefully inept than himself.

She just seems to waddle around the house fucking things up like a gargantuan clumsy oaf. You can tell from how Phil reacts whenever he tells stories of her breaking shit even he's taken aback by just how useless she is.

Shower - pulled off the wall.
Two vacuums - smoke coming out of them.
Poured sour cream over her French Toast.
She makes birthday cakes from a box recipe and still manages to make them look (and presumably taste) like they've been scraped out of a gutter.

Phil wanted a maid/mother not the equivalent of Lenny from Of Mice and Men wearing cheap drag.

SomeBoyo

>tmw your wife has PTSD from seeing you coom
kiwifarms.net
I went back to check the beginning of the stream and he goes on that whole spiel of "please tip but if you can't/don't want to use paypal, superchats are also fine"
"I want to support Phil but I don't really have the money so I use a credit card and because I do that I like to superchat"
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Muu

Move any Mountain
kiwifarms.net
Chris from oney plays just liked this tweet. Phil will forever always be known as "the guy who masturbated on stream"
Screenshot_20220806-010445-674.png

Wasabi Panda

Muscle Memory Typos & Memory Hole Commas!
kiwifarms.net
hold on, listening to shinko and..

really?

This fucking mental patient.

He was the most viewed page on ALL of youtube, but then youtube was stupid and wanted to grow into mobile taking away everything that was bringing people to this his page.

Now the guy who took a half a day to update ONE driver and can't figure out how to hang a coat rack is saying because he can't do shit on the app google screwed up youtube.

Phil,

hi.

Are you a functional retard, I have to ask.

Last edited:

Lord_Point

kiwifarms.net
I went back to check the beginning of the stream and he goes on that whole spiel of "please tip but if you can't/don't want to use paypal, superchats are also fine"
"I want to support Phil but I don't really have the money so I use a credit card and because I do that I like to superchat"
Translation: "If you like dont have money then maybe someone else in your house has a credit card? I dunno maybe like your parents or something? Like some people would argue its wrong to take a parents credit card and lie about your age, but if im being hanest it would be super easy... they probably wouldnt even notice..."

Basically this can only be interpreted as phil telling children to steal from their parents. This is almost as bad as the time he purposely got his friend T killed.

M0L0K

kiwifarms.net
The fucked up thing is, even if everything Phil says is true, he has made six figures for over a decade, and is still living paycheck to paycheck. That’s insane. Even if he isn’t blowing his money on mobile games, he is still wildly overspending on luxuries. Even in his own fucktarded version of the truth, he’s a dumbass. Lol.

“No, I’m not a grifter! I’m just a financially illiterate moron!”

Last edited:

BPD Gunt Rider

kiwifarms.net
The fucked up thing is, even if everything Phil says is true, he has made six figures for over a decade, and is still living paycheck to paycheck. That’s insane. Even if he isn’t blowing his money on mobile games, he is still wildly overspending on luxuries. Even in his own fucktarded version of the truth, he’s a dumbass. Lol.

“No, I’m not a grifter! I’m just a financially illiterate moron!”
Phil doesn't even have luxuries, other than a fairly expensive condo that he's paid the minimum towards and I guess some collectibles people would want.

The crazy thing is even with what we figure is $100k spent on mobile games, and one of his bank records which was all from after bankruptcy... that's only scratching the surface on how bad Phil is with money. He's made at least $1.5M in his Youtube career, I'd guess really around $2.5M. Has near nothing to show for it. If we ever could see what Phil how spent all his money, it has to be a wild, hilarious ride.

EmpGulcasa

Why can't people just be normal?
kiwifarms.net
Phil doesn't even have luxuries, other than a fairly expensive condo that he's paid the minimum towards and I guess some collectibles people would want.

The crazy thing is even with what we figure is $100k spent on mobile games, and one of his bank records which was all from after bankruptcy... that's only scratching the surface on how bad Phil is with money. He's made at least $1.5M in his Youtube career, I'd guess really around $2.5M. Has near nothing to show for it. If we ever could see what Phil how spent all his money, it has to be a wild, hilarious ride.
Liquor and doordash and gacha and video game consoles count as luxuries when you're crying poor every day.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
He was the most viewed page on ALL of youtube, but then youtube was stupid and wanted to grow into mobile taking away everything that was bringing people to this his page.

On top of being patently false, it's worth remembering DSP's 10 years of rage and hating YouTube and Google is because the changes they made to channels was making them not look like absolute garbage MySpace pages. This is literally what DSP wants his page to STILL look like (and apparently what he thinks brought millions of people in just to look at?)

Dx72oU6VAAAcWE8.jpg

LolCowCentral

kiwifarms.net
Haven't posted in a few days but just wanted to chime in on the bankruptcy fraud aspect of admitting he plays mobile games but won't admit to WWEC. Speculation is because it would be fraud.

All he has to do is stream the game once or schedule it, even if it's 6 months from now then it no longer becomes fraud. It didn't have to be before his bankruptcy was approved that he did it for it to be a "business expense".

If you're a restaurant and you buy all of the materials for a Woodfired pizza oven you can write off the materials for the oven even if the oven isn't built and operational yet. All Phil would have to do is tell the fraud department that he was building up the account first so he can showcase "top level gameplay" which is why he didn't stream it yet.

If you're hoping for the fraud team to get wind of this or for him to get jail time or some punishment it likely won't happen.

Pargon

Lost muh ‘nads in th’ Culture War
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haven't posted in a few days but just wanted to chime in on the bankruptcy fraud aspect of admitting he plays mobile games but won't admit to WWEC. Speculation is because it would be fraud.

All he has to do is stream the game once or schedule it, even if it's 6 months from now then it no longer becomes fraud. It didn't have to be before his bankruptcy was approved that he did it for it to be a "business expense".

If you're a restaurant and you buy all of the materials for a Woodfired pizza oven you can write off the materials for the oven even if the oven isn't built and operational yet. All Phil would have to do is tell the fraud department that he was building up the account first so he can showcase "top level gameplay" which is why he didn't stream it yet.

If you're hoping for the fraud team to get wind of this or for him to get jail time or some punishment it likely won't happen.
I’m not holding my breath but if Jesus wants to give me an early birthday present I’d like it a lot if Phil reads this post, panics and then confirms everything after announcing a WWEC stream.