DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread #2 - General Discussion Boogaloo

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

When will federal tax begging start?

• Thanksgiving, as per tradition

Votes: 256 35.6%
  • Christmastime

Votes: 108 15.0%
  • January

Votes: 74 10.3%
  • February

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • March

Votes: 44 6.1%
  • Right before the deadline

Votes: 193 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wasabi Panda

Muscle Memory Typos & Memory Hole Commas!
kiwifarms.net
Inb4 he's too busy with this shit that's falling from the sky giving him a great feeling of having all this shit on him...he made the analogy of new games being literal shit raining from the sky.

anywho inb4 he's too busy being covered in shit to play KoF15, at best he'll play it once, the second he gets his ass handed to him he'll pull the "I can't play this game enough to be good so I'm not playing it"

Stephen Hawking

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20220114-112918_YouTube.jpg

"Hold on, Hold on" Then punched his chest for 5 seconds to force out a tiny burp for the second time in under 10min.

"Im making an effort to burp off mic"
JUST FUCKING MUTE!

Remember the whole "I cant mute the mic because my purps come out of nowhere and I cant mute in time".
What a disgusting animal.

Also time to count the chins, i see 3.

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
I don't know best how to word my question or what have you but in general, life gives you options/choice(s) yes no? Video games same thing when it comes to DLC or whatever. Here's my thing. The new hotness that are NFTs -new to me at least- why does Phil have such hate for things that are optional and or will have no effect on him what so ever. He whines for the sake of whining. He's never gonna invest or buy NFTs, throw bitcoin into the mix as well.
Doesn't Phil's view on all of these things just come down to "If you spend money on anything or any person that's not me, you're a fucking idiot"? If he could sell a DSP NFT he would in a second.

SaidNoOneEver

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2887458

"Hold on, Hold on" Then punched his chest for 5 seconds to force out a tiny burp for the second time in under 10min.

"Im making an effort to burp off mic"
JUST FUCKING MUTE!

Remember the whole "I cant mute the mic because my purps come out of nowhere and I cant mute in time".
What a disgusting animal.

Also time to count the chins, i see 3.
Then he made a big point about all the effort he's taking now to not only belch off-mic but also off-camera too!

Almost like he's being advised on why his career is dead and how to maybe reinvent himself...

Wasabi Panda

kiwifarms.net
It's so obvious that he knows he has no clue what the hell he's talking about but segway into shitting on Troy Baker and his hard-on for TLoU2 cause Abby made him feel ways only John Rambo made him feel in 3...2...

EDIT - wait, he knows that pay to win was a thing for a while already? Like it's become pay to save time or pay for convenience more than pay to win. "I'm too stupid" and that's the most honest thing he's ever said.

SaidNoOneEver

kiwifarms.net
It's so obvious that he knows he has no clue what the hell he's talking about but segway into shitting on Troy Baker and his hard-on for TLoU2 cause Abby made him feel ways only John Rambo made him feel in 3...2...
Now the King of Self Awareness is upset that NFT's are being used in pay-to-win games. WWE Champions says hello...

EDIT: "So what's a blockchain?" - DSP, 2022

Jaracainofthewind

kiwifarms.net
the whole idea of NFT's is so fucking stupid. but how in the unholy FUCK are they not "environmentally friendly"? its a fucking jpg
Like all the crypto does use a lot of electricity. I looked into mining waaaaay back as it got started and I remember all my research was like "dont just use one GPU, the electric bill will out cost what you make" But like everyone said, its a talking point by incredibly hypocritical jackasses.

Wasabi Panda

kiwifarms.net
this is amazing.. Amazing how pathetic and up his own ass he is.

Troy baker himself had backpedaled on his tweets. Piggy is acting like this just happened and he's the one breaking this news pretty much old news already getting his jollies over the likes the replies got...a 40 year old mature adult actually gives a shit about likes on twitter and obviously doesn't know that baker backpedaled.

EDIT - wow he's focusing on the "hate or create" line, which is exactly what baker backpedaled on already. There's something about the guy who made a lot of games to play analogy to shit hitting a fan and splattering all over people to enjoy talking about art and artistry.