DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread #2 - General Discussion Boogaloo

When will federal tax begging start?

• Thanksgiving, as per tradition

Votes: 231 39.5%
  • Christmastime

Votes: 108 18.5%
  • January

Votes: 69 11.8%
  • February

Votes: 30 5.1%
  • March

Votes: 18 3.1%
  • Right before the deadline

Votes: 129 22.1%

• Total voters

King of Hateful Slurs

kiwifarms.net
dspnft.png

Here is the tweet he included https://twitter.com/grantpaulsenva/status/1482086462439018512

Surly Muppet

Forum Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, that reliable repository of knowledge and thorough unbiased academic source... fucking Twitter.
The only part of the internet Phil haunts outside of the platforms he shits up with his content, even when attempting to do research.
There's no better way to learn about NFTs than stumbling through a Jake Alley-length tweet thread.

And why did it only occur to him to look this information up after the discussion on his podcast?
I look forward to the next enlightened conversation that will only disseminate ignorance and confusion. Maybe he can invite Grant Paulson on as a guest, like an actual podcast would do. But I'm sure he'll just recite these tweets and heavily distort them in the process.

Prince Lotor

Arnold Phil's-a-nigger can't hurt you now Bunny
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes, that reliable repository of knowledge and thorough unbiased academic source... fucking Twitter.
The only part of the internet Phil haunts outside of the platforms he shits up with his content, even when attempting to do research.
There's no better way to learn about NFTs than stumbling through a Jake Alley-length tweet thread.

And why did it only occur to him to look this information up after the discussion on his podcast?
I look forward to the next enlightened conversation that will only disseminate ignorance and confusion. Maybe he can invite Grant Paulson on as a guest, like an actual podcast would do. But I'm sure he'll just recite these tweets and heavily distort them in the process.
I hope we get at least a 15 minute rant tomorrow from Professor Phil explaining 'Blockchain is bullshit lol'.

Surly Muppet

Forum Staff
kiwifarms.net
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't one of the "stipulations" if you will of Kat moving in was that he stop playing mobile games?
I don't believe he framed it as a stipulation laid out by Kat, but a resolution he proposed himself.
22:43
Clip from September 2018 (cheers MrHuth).
"... and by the way, I quit all of that stuff when Kat moved in, in 2018. I quit all mobile games (half-hearted laugh), I don't play them anymore! I got rid of them, I said I'd rather focus time on important stuff with my family and stuff, I don't waste... time... they're ALL - I keep telling you guys this: mobile games are money sinks. They're - you put money into it, you put time into it, and money into it, and you don't get anything really out of it unless you constantly keep playing and sinking more money to it. That's the truth of the matter."

So Phil gave them up because he loves his family and no longer wants to waste time, and feels that mobile games are time and money sinks that offer you nothing if you don't invest time and money.
This comment sure doesn't shed tonight's statements in a very positive light. But this is all out of context or whatever, I'm sure.

Jaracainofthewind

kiwifarms.net
All this talk about if Kat is still in the house or not. Let's be honest if you were married to a scamming Pigroach that's pulling in over 100k a year and more then likely doesn't pester you for sexy times (she's probably got a side piece while he's playing with his sweaty man jpegs) would you up and leave? That horse isn't going anywhere.
Man I'm real fucking jealous of the homes you guys got to grow up in. But yes, thots will absolutely walk out of stable, funded homes for completely bullshit reasons. And I am saying this as the "She is still there camp". I just want you all to know your reasoning is dumb and bullshit as the other side.

Now, its because the pieces keep working out. Like the fact that we randomly heard her after months of nothing. Or now that we have an explanation for the sudden schedule changes. Because, Phil lies. Albeit poorly. So, when you can ascertain things by thinking for 30 seconds. You typically have the truth.

ReentryPhantom

Based
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe he framed it as a stipulation laid out by Kat, but a resolution he proposed himself.
22:43
Clip from September 2018 (cheers MrHuth).
"... and by the way, I quit all of that stuff when Kat moved in, in 2018. I quit all mobile games (half-hearted laugh), I don't play them anymore! I got rid of them, I said I'd rather focus time on important stuff with my family and stuff, I don't waste... time... they're ALL - I keep telling you guys this: mobile games are money sinks. They're - you put money into it, you put time into it, and money into it, and you don't get anything really out of it unless you constantly keep playing and sinking more money to it. That's the truth of the matter."

So Phil gave them up because he loves his family and no longer wants to waste time, and feels that mobile games are time and money sinks that offer you nothing if you don't invest time and money.
This comment sure doesn't shed tonight's statements in a very positive light. But this is all out of context or whatever, I'm sure.
What happened to those NES cartridge pillows I wonder? I know Leanna bought them for him, so they're probably in the garbage now.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Kat doesn't even bother grocery shopping with him anymore. Which brings the question of what their day out exactly is. Is she so sick of the grocery store that Phil goes alone, then comes back and picks her up, and then they do their day off outing. Or does she just stay in her office playing Skyrim while Phil stares from the corner of the room.
I'll put my tinfoil hat on for this one.

I think there's a few possibilities. The first is Phil trying to be "sneaky" with his language. Kat doesn't go out shopping with him because Phil himself isn't going out shopping and getting his groceries delivered. The main reason I consider this is I legitimately don't think Phil feels safe driving himself, so if Kat isn't driving him, he'll resort to delivery. Plus it's not like he's opposed to using delivery services. Where it falls apart is I don't know what possible motivation Phil would have to lie about this, but I mean, this is Phil, he's lied about meaningless stuff plenty of times for seemingly no reason.

Another possibility which I admit is more of a "wouldn't it be funny if" but Khet is basically too much of a tard to take shopping. If the recent Phil stories about Khet are true, where she just slackly stares at stuff and can't function as a person, it might be at the point where Phil actually finds it easier to go out without her because she kept loading up the cart with potatoes or something else he doesn't want, and he's too much of a pussy to outright say no to her, so he frames going shopping alone as a nice gestures so she can stay in and play games. Even as far as speculation goes, this one is a bit of a stretch.

I think the most likely option is Khet is embracing her inner autistic hermit. I wouldn't say that she's actively trying to avoid the grocery store as much as she's avoiding leaving her gaming den period. She'll go out if they're going to a restaurant because she seems to like robust food almost as much as Phil, but otherwise, all she wants is to stay in and play her games.

Pretty Boy Extremism

"Your shinebox, whatever happened there..."
kiwifarms.net
That's disturbing no matter how you look at it. Also, Kat's nose must be completely devoid of an olfactory system if Phil only showers once a week. Coupled with his gin binging and fast food, that odour must be something.
I think they got used to living in a home which smells like death. Don't forget they hoard trash in their garage for a month and that trash includes cat shit and cat piss.
Does anyone know where that DSP V-tube avatar is?
I think I found it.

Oliveoil

Ronin
kiwifarms.net
You're right. Offices don't just randomly hire odd, awkward, unskilled potatoes like Kat to be a secretary or a receptionist. Nowadays most people have vocational or practical training like you linked.
Going to put this here since it might help other people.
https://rtc.edu/Career-Services-for-Students - If you call your local community college they will help you. Phil if you are not lying on how "secure" your marriage is you will encourage her to do this.
Then again I think he would be more happy to have her sit there like a hermit with him.
Maybe she can interview at a gym? Seems like she likes going to one, has some knowledge base?
Regarding his Kat story, I don't even know what to say about him being angry that there is no experience required for the position, but that they'd hire someone with experience over someone without it. There's no experience required - that does not mean they specifically want someone with no experience. She could just not work a job she hates, maybe do some college business admin courses if she wants to break into an entry level admin job... because her partner makes $120k annually. But I forgot, I'm not supposed to have done the math on that, nor am I supposed to question where all the money disappears to, forcing Kat to remain miserable and is unable to better her life. What a quality husband she has.
She can but it seems like she is falling into the malaise of the situation. She might have gotten passed over for a promotion?
Here is the tweet he included
Professional actor?
Fuck going to a FINANCIAL advisor/ accountant. Oh wit he HAS ONE.
Accountants though advise on paying off debt first before investing.
100% h is in debt again, which means second mortgage or Chapter 7 in few years.
I think the most likely option is Khet is embracing her inner autistic hermit. I wouldn't say that she's actively trying to avoid the grocery store as much as she's avoiding leaving her gaming den period. She'll go out if they're going to a restaurant because she seems to like robust food almost as much as Phil, but otherwise, all she wants is to stay in and play her games.
There is work that you can do from home. I think credit card customer service.
One has to WANT to.
I think his story was done so dents would pay MORE.

Jose Cuervo

kiwifarms.net
So he stopped playing mobile games once Kat moved in but not really.

So he doesn’t have any time to do anything else besides working begging but not really, he can afford to play mobile games as “time wasters”.

So he may be casually playing mobile games, but not really spending any money on them! He can’t tell you which ones he plays ‘cause of the trolls, dood!

He doesn’t even have a fucking clue of how absolutely delusional he sounds.

Fuckyoudad

street name "G" lol
kiwifarms.net
I swear there's like an unwritten rule in play with anyone who uses the word dabble to describe their association with life ruining substances. The amount of people I've known over the years who've told me that they just dabble in a little cocaine or heroin to later find out that their lives have went right down the tube. He just dabbles in a little jpeg guys ok? Perfect.

I'll put my tinfoil hat on for this one.

I think there's a few possibilities. The first is Phil trying to be "sneaky" with his language. Kat doesn't go out shopping with him because Phil himself isn't going out shopping and getting his groceries delivered. The main reason I consider this is I legitimately don't think Phil feels safe driving himself, so if Kat isn't driving him, he'll resort to delivery. Plus it's not like he's opposed to using delivery services. Where it falls apart is I don't know what possible motivation Phil would have to lie about this, but I mean, this is Phil, he's lied about meaningless stuff plenty of times for seemingly no reason.
Because this lie is all about keeping up appearances as so many of them are. If he were to admit that he gets groceries delivered and they don't actually go out on muhdayawff then that means the only time he leaves the house is every 2 months or so to get his rug cut. Shit for all we know he may not even go out for that she may make house calls.

He convinced himself that stepping outside your front door once a week = definitely naht a hermit definitely retaining machoor adult status here. It's another line he's invented primarily for his own delusional benefit one that he won't dare cross and concede to the reality that he's a paralytic oddity in every area of his charmed nightmare existence.

Iron Hamster

Days Twitch has waited for DSP apology: 242
kiwifarms.net
Is it even still in question if Kat's still in the house?
Did she actually make an appearance or is it just the cult leader gaslighting that she's still around like he does daily? And why would whatever she did for a job matter as he has stated she can't contribute to da billz for some unknown reason?

The only reason for the whole thing is in the first sentence: For those of you who heard our (there is no 'our' Phail) NFTs discussion on the podcast this morning (morning is more than the hour before noon that you start from Phail) trying to prove he's a big boy now.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't one of the "stipulations" if you will of Kat moving in was that he stop playing mobile games?
There was suppose to be 2 incomes for da billz also.

Last edited:

Derich 2nd of coomland

You want it to be one way,but it's the other way
kiwifarms.net
Did she actually make an appearance or is it just the cult leader gaslighting that she's still around like he does daily? And why would whatever she did for a job matter as he has stated she can't contribute to da billz for some unknown reason?
Apart from the sheer meme value, do we have anything even close to evidence that Khet has left the building?

The few times she appeared on his stream didn't really go down swimmingly and all things point to her being a bit awkward and such, so her not wanting to be part of his khantent in any way shape or form isn't that strange to me.

And if him not posting pictures of her is what is supposed to be evidence, I find it more likely that Phils paranoia and her telling him NO! a more likely explanation. And >I can't even say I blame her for not wanting to be part of the vortex.

Even more so if out theory that she has ballooned in weight caused by their unhealthy lifestyle, granted she actually has a more active life than DSP so the "fat Khet" is maybe just more a meme thing in the end.

Iron Hamster

Days Twitch has waited for DSP apology: 242
kiwifarms.net
Apart from the sheer meme value, do we have anything even close to evidence that Khet has left the building?
I would argue there is more evidence she's not there than there and have pointed them out along the way. That he has to try and convince everyone that he has a wife daily is the first. That he allegedly doesn't know who could be pulling up outside his condo when she is allegedly at work - even though it could be her coming home for any reason which shouldn't be any kind of surprise - but could also be her stopping by to pick up her money for rent (he kept paying Panda's phone bill after she left) would be another.
As someone who has had to deal with many liars and connivers through my life, his stories don't add up.