DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell: Main Thread #2 - General Discussion Boogaloo

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

When will federal tax begging start?

• Thanksgiving, as per tradition

Votes: 256 35.6%
  • Christmastime

Votes: 108 15.0%
  • January

Votes: 74 10.3%
  • February

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • March

Votes: 44 6.1%
  • Right before the deadline

Votes: 193 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cistern Rumbler

Mostly here to lol... mostly.
kiwifarms.net
1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

That's not begging. That's business! :story:

LDoncic4MVP

I love Snort Burnell's hashtags
kiwifarms.net
Just in case Phil ever talks about other streamers as being greedy muppets who entertain little children, I'd like to remind everyone of the fact that Phil once spent 18 minutes on stream with a roll of toilet paper on his head in exchange for money.

That is all.
A criminally underrated DSP moment. In the moment he didn't realize it, but I think as time passed, it began to sink in to the PigRoach that this was totally shameless. As if the PigRoach cares. Also, let us not forget how when the toilet paper fell off, he elected to wear it on his shoulder for a few minutes to give the people their money's worth. #BlueCollarYoutuber

25 pushups might be the only moment I hold higher in regard than this
dsp1.PNG
DSP2.PNG

Last edited:

Zappin’ And Spazzin’

"This is NO paradise..."
kiwifarms.net
A criminally underrated DSP moment. In the moment he didn't realize it, but I think as time passed, it began to sink in to the PigRoach that this was totally shameless. As if the PigRoach cares. Also, let us not forget how when the toilet paper fell off, he elected to wear it on his shoulder for a few minutes to give the people their money's worth. #BlueCollarYoutuber

View attachment 2918242View attachment 2918244
The Danganronpa 3 playthrough was incredible. A true diamond in the rough in a year of snore-inducing DSP streams.
I'd suggest it as required viewing for any up and coming 🚜

Full Race Replay

Hi my names Full Race Replay but you can call me F
kiwifarms.net
The Danganronpa 3 playthrough was incredible. A true diamond in the rough in a year of snore-inducing DSP streams.
That was also the game during which phil got removed from the twitch partnership program. Not to mention a goldmine of in-game quotes.

Flavius Anthemius

Praetorian prefect of the East
kiwifarms.net
That was also the game during which phil got removed from the twitch partnership program. Not to mention a goldmine of in-game quotes.
Ahh yes some truly memorable moments in that playthrough, him trying to compare a video game character (Kokichi Oma) to the mentally ill sadistic detractors and trolls who have nothing better to do but put people down and stop them being successful, as well as being completely emasculated by a women (Miu Iruma) by dirty jokes and very uncomfortable call outs, it lead to some very uncomfortable and awkward moments trying to argue about his delicate manhood in front of his audience. And just in case you want to see it for yourself, major props to Aqua Teal for capturing all those moments here.

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
There was speculation when Phil was talking about knowing a trans person during his stream it was Ricki Ortiz.....
Let's see what Phil had to say about Ricki on his top-haters forums (It's still up btw)

I know some of you already knew this, but I felt it was relevant given the situation.
Since this is his day off and not much is happening, do you or anyone else here know what actually made DSP abandon those forums? Was he forced out, did he forget about them, did he purposefully leave?

It would help me understand his brain and how he thinks a little better in regards to something, if you know for sure the answer.

Beverly Sutphin

IS THIS THE COCKSUCKER RESIDENCE?????
kiwifarms.net
Since this is his day off and not much is happening, do you or anyone else here know what actually made DSP abandon those forums? Was he forced out, did he forget about them, did he purposefully leave?

It would help me understand his brain and how he thinks a little better in regards to something, if you know for sure the answer.
Knowing Phil, he got lazy and abandoned them. He would make these kind of forms back in the day in response to other forms a la Great Value competition to other popular forms. Like he abandoned KO Gaming, his SF YouTube channel, etc...He'll claim he "got busy with other projects.", he saw the effort he had to put in and left. Just like he abandoned KOGaming, his SF channel, etc...Too much "effort.", dood! Nothing he could do.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2918242View attachment 2918244
The push-up moment was so ridiculous not because hee actually did them. I think everyone here would be glad he went through with something like that. The fact he didn't and acted like he did and never backed down was one of the more astonishing moments during that playthrough. Actually, a lot of things happened that playthrough, huh?

The Penultimate Warrior

kiwifarms.net
The push-up moment was so ridiculous not because hee actually did them. I think everyone here would be glad he went through with something like that. The fact he didn't and acted like he did and never backed down was one of the more astonishing moments during that playthrough. Actually, a lot of things happened that playthrough, huh?

Not just that, it was how he claimed he did them in about 26 seconds, something I doubt a Navy SEAL could do. Then only remembered mid sentence that he should sound out of breath.

DerichLovesSSI

kiwifarms.net
It had everything.

The Anony leak.
The unpartnering.
His hatred for Miu.
Kokichi = KiwiFarms users
A character in the game who is a maid and acts like the group's mahm.
The Zodiac puzzle where the correct answer is Gemini Horse.
Regular sneak disses through game dialogue.

What an amazing alignment of the stars.

UaineRunei

Hate Army autistic lieutenant
kiwifarms.net
Not just that, it was how he claimed he did them in about 26 seconds, something I doubt a Navy SEAL could do. Then only remembered mid sentence that he should sound out of breath.
Don't forget the total lack of any sound or noise when he was, supposedly, standing up. You could easily hear his footsteps when he was moving away from the camera and coming back to his chair, but no sound at all during/after his push-ups, except his voice. He just stood there shouting numbers lmao

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget the total lack of any sound or noise when he was, supposedly, standing up. You could easily hear his footsteps when he was moving away from the camera and coming back to his chair, but no sound at all during/after his push-ups, except his voice. He just stood there shouting numbers lmao
I still cant fukin believe that happened. I thought he was going for a joke but he was 100% serious about doing it.

And then he was like "you didnt say to turn the camera, you cant change it after" and then he had like a ridicolous analogy, comparing it to something else. It was prime scammer dsp.

DerichLovesSSI

kiwifarms.net
If people insist on troll tipping, then I don't get why you don't do so offering a large amount of money to perform something similar.
Only answer I can think of is that it allows for more words at once. PayPal reveals your information to Phil and SC hides it.
Although the obvious play is to make your message your username and then set it to the payment minimum.
But the correct play is to not play at all.

Lord_Point

kiwifarms.net
I still cant fukin believe that happened. I thought he was going for a joke but he was 100% serious about doing it.

And then he was like "you didnt say to turn the camera, you cant change it after" and then he had like a ridicolous analogy, comparing it to something else. It was prime scammer dsp.
Every moment of that was great. The best part for me was after he sat down you could see on his face that he was still 50/50 on it being a joke or acting like he really did it. Then he thought more and more about that 200 dollars. With the thought of fresh pulls dancing in his head he started demanding he get paid that money, it was owed to him! He even went so far as to hint that if this dude didn't pay then SOMEONE really should pony up *hint hint whales*

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
40 people arrested today for money laundering on Twitch with stolen credit cards.

Remember this when you think of all the 50 bit bitches who fell off after the migration to Youtube, also, remember, even Amazon was being used for credit fraud to process transactions in order to launder literally cents at a time, because that's what a drug addicted thief does with their unemployable dead end of a joke of an existence daily now. Clark Dent would tell you all about it, but their sockpuppets have been exposed here so they'll instead sit there quietly while everyone else laughs at them being a broke bitch who's a criminal conspirator with their beloved pigroach.