• "Logs or Evidence of Abuse: Islamic Religion"

Careercow DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellFailing middle-aged let's player, fired by Machinima, dumped by his full time girlfriend.

Discussion in 'Lolcows' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines

Lolcows are people and groups whose eccentric or foolish behavior can be "milked" for amusement and laughs. They are not countries, political figures, celebrities, your highschool bully, or some random YouTuber who doesn't involve himself in drama.

• Be civil.

Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.

• Hide your powerlevel.

Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. This is not your blog and we are not an asylum.

• Don't backseat moderate.

You are not a moderator. You do not decide if a thread is to remain open or not. You do not decide if someone is a lolcow or not.

• Don't white knight.

Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately. True lolcows reject advice.

• Do not create topics about forum members.

If you believe someone discovered by their account on the forum deserves a thread, ask staff first.

• No trolling plans.

We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

• Topic titles should contain aliases.

Keep thread titles as brief as possible and use all their different usernames.

• Archive everything.

Use archival tools to preserve content forever. Upload directly to posts where applicable.

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. He used to be a beefcake but he then ate the fucking cake

• Winner Winner x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I can see some sort of breakdown by the end of the month. It's the start of the "hardcore gaming season", and the first big AAA release gets absolutely trash views. This affects him so much that he literally loses sleep over it after one day. What happens when nobody turns up for The Evil Within 2? And Assassins Creed? and Wolfenstein? He's already thrown a hissy fit over the near guaranteed demonetization of TEW and Wolfenstein.

He's already using the flimsiest of excuses I've ever heard for the Shadow of War turnout. There aint no boogeyman left for the rest.

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
    ProdigalDuke

ProdigalDuke Boundless and bare

kiwifarms.net
  3. It's not his fault for being toxic and uninteresting to watch. It's just that people hate microtransactions nothing he could do dood

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Xerxes IX

Xerxes IX Even kebab cats will be removed

kiwifarms.net
  4. Cue Phil being a mega-hipster and saying those games are boring even though he's played AAA releases almost all the time outside of Patron's Choice.

• Agree Agree x 6
    Rare Drop

Rare Drop Decently Made

kiwifarms.net
  5. Phil as a kid:

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. What is it about The Evil Within 2 and Wolfenstein 2 that would get them both demonetized?

Vault Boy

Vault Boy Corporate Mascot of Vault-Tec.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Wolfenstein has nazis in it and evil within is very violent. Violence and nazis are ripe for youtube demonetization these days

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Back in early September DSP whined about various videos that got demonetized on DSPGaming - he tweeted that he expected Evil Within 2 & Wolfenstein II The New Colossus would likely be demonetized because Evil Within 1 and 'Wolfenstein' (I guess just The New Order) were demonetized. We know Mario Odyssey will be ContentID claimed by Nintendo, also I wouldn't be surprised if South Park '2' gets demonetized too.
    EDIT: Why they got demonetized, presumably the gory horror content for Evil Within & obviously Nazi stuff for Wolfenstein.
    upload_2017-10-12_20-36-41.png

• Informative Informative x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Discuss.
    lol.jpg

• Informative Informative x 19
    SirJamesDTech

SirJamesDTech SoK Destroyer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. Can that guy ever NOT be a jackass?

Seriously everything DSP ever says carries so much disdain for the world.

Good, bad, neutral, happy, sad, sexy, all these feelings and Phil is always the jackass.

• Agree Agree x 7
    #33790 ThePlagueTND, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:47 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 6:42 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Well, I'm convinced of the opposite.
    His original gameplay is way worst than what TIHYDPs usually highlight.
    I watched two TIHYDPs for Fallout 4 then decided to pick up on the actual PT of him (adblockers blazing) and God is he worse than anything highlighted in these TIHYDPs.

The guy didn't even figure out how to reload his weapon until part 13 (and all these parts were 25-40 minutes long for the most part)
    His fans were going crazy in the comments, giving him tips about "how to reload" ... in a FPS.
    That's how bad he is.

Each fight he picks is horrendous to watch. He is using VATS every single time and in the most inefficient way (doesn't care about chances to hit) Then, when his AP runs out he does nothing except waiting for it to fill up again, so he can squeeze another VATS action ... and another one ... and another one... (to a point people in YT comments were wondering if he knew how to shoot the gun by himself)

He doesn't read simple instructions and pays no attention to dialog, then proceeds to whine loudly that "the game doesn't explain him what to do" or that it's simply "bugged".
    The insufferable amount of dead air of him just going "uhhhhh uuhhhh" when he's puzzled and "hmmmmmmm hmmmmm" whilst stroking his goatee when he wants his audience to think that his brain is being activated, is mind blowing.
    On the opposite side, when he has a revelation (usually some basic shit everyone figured out instantly) he's going "ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhh"

It's like watching a chimpanzee mimic human behavior.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    #33791 wohzi, Oct 12, 2017 at 3:52 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 3:57 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Has anyone straight up asked him "Why aren't you using the greenscreen yet?"

(He even has an empty second bedroom now)

• Like Like x 5
    • Late Late x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Decided to check the forum for the first time in months... i regret it!
    40.jpg
    Big suprise LittleRambo wants to remove TIHYDP and other "anti-DSP" videos from YT, kind of funny how he tries to create a LTG mob!

41.jpg
    Looks like he has no life other than trying to take down "anti-DSP" videos, right Phil?

And because of LittleRambos charming personality the thread quickly got out of hands!
    42.jpg 43.jpg 44.jpg 45.jpg 46.jpg 47.jpg 48.jpg

What happened with the image posting? Used to be able to have the text right beneath the image and images right next to each other sideways!

• Winner Winner x 9
    Dragoonism

Dragoonism There are no facts, only interpretations.

kiwifarms.net
  14. A number of people have and he excuses it with it taking up to much space!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Dragoonism

Dragoonism There are no facts, only interpretations.

kiwifarms.net
  15. How is Amityville able to breathe when he's constantly sucking Phil's cock like this?

• Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    FapCupFanta

FapCupFanta Delicious and Nutritious!

kiwifarms.net
  16. "instead of blindly hating on a game bc some youtubers said to, to get views sigh"

I remember a certain someone naming his homefront 2 video as the worst game he ever played... to get views, to go viral. While the game was bad, nowhere near as bad as that certain yter said.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. *Stares in Rich Piana*

Holy shit, even in his prime he looks like a blubbery dumpster. Was this when he could still leave the house and play his little fighting games? He should go back out to another tournament, not because it would make him money but because I want to see him get ignored.

>DSP sloppily drives to the nearest FG tournament

>DSP penguin walks up to the nearest unaccompanied man-child

"*SNORT* Hey man I'm DSP, you ever hear about me dood? *SNORT*"

*Insert your own conclusion*

• Agree Agree x 5
    NotreallyPutin

NotreallyPutin WHATEVER. IT. TAKES

kiwifarms.net
  18. Hmm, why might I not attend the stream for Middle-Earth: Shadow of War? Let me think of some practical reasons:

- Your pre-streams go on for an hour, full of repetitive bitter delusional rants and begging for money.
    - Your snorting, burping and throat-clearing are audibly disgusting.
    - I'm just not interested in LotR games... maybe it just isn't my style. I didn't play the first one, so I don't care about the second one.
    - Or the opposite: I'm going to play the game myself and so I want to avoid footage. (This is why 'Day 1' streaming doesn't work for me).
    - You will play the game poorly, making bad tactical decisions, misunderstanding combat, and spending too long in menus. If this is an entertaining game, you will demonstrate it much more poorly than other streamers.
    - Your commentary will be dull and annoying, with lots of "Uhhhhhhhh" and "Did you see that?" and "Oh okay". You have no capacity to tell jokes, to say witty or interesting things, or to riff on what's happening on-screen. You're an antisocial hermit with a very narrow lifestyle who rarely gets to practice conversational speech with other human beings... Phil, you are ill-equipped to verbally entertain people.
    - Your commentary will be interrupted by 'shoutouts' to "GoldenColts who jushh gave me a fiftybit ssheer."
    - Your chat is a toxic room of 5 or 6 mods and cult members who heavy-handedly ban most people after their first sentence.
    - You will inevitably insult the people in your chat, and people you delusionally consider enemies, and worst of all - when you get salty - you'll insult the developers and publishers of the very game you're exploiting to make money. I find this disgraceful.

But no, you're right Phil, just keep blaming Jim Sterling and TotalBiscuit for making people hate the game. That's the answer, it must be.

• Winner Winner x 14
    • Agree Agree x 3
    #33798 TheyCallItNPD, Oct 12, 2017 at 5:03 PM
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 5:19 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  19. LastRambo logic: if Phil does something you don't like, keep your mouth shut. Similarly, if LastRambo is having a discussion with someone & you don't like it, keep your mouth shut. Even if the thing they're discussing is you.

That's not how the world works.

• Agree Agree x 5
  20. He has no time, he’s always working. If he could clone himself to help with all his work he would.

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Hashes/s 0
    Total 0
    Threads 0
    Activity  0% 

We run a Monero miner on the Kiwi Farms. Understand that by visiting this website, you will be contributing some of your computational resources to it in the form of mining a cryptocurrency. More information can be found here.

thx u n i love you ~ null

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.