• "together we can put an end to Null's tirany and prevent him from taking control of 8chan the last bastion of freedom of speech"

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Chad Phil Burnell v. Virgin Wife-Buying Detractors' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

@neger psykolog

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. That's actually a difficult thing to pick, but yeah, I'd guess he has the latest iphone for sure.

neger psykolog

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. I'm guessing she works at a Target. I worked at a Target for 3 years 9ish years ago. Requires a uniform, lets you transfer to any store anywhere in the country that has an opening, pays a little more than minimum wage, gives you no life skills what so ever, and they are very flexible with scheduling.

Apparently there are 3 Targets in Seattle, so she'd have options. Could be a Walmart also but I don't know how they are with transfers and scheduling.

EDIT: Oh shit, there's a Target right in Renton too.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    #44063 Murmur, Jan 12, 2018 at 8:11 PM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 8:23 PM
    Murmur

Murmur Uncouth Twat

kiwifarms.net
  3. That's the thing, he doesn't have the time. He's in a hurry, he's a gamer, dood!

CartmanKusanagi

CartmanKusanagi Gout Salesman

kiwifarms.net
  4. Is there a single video game this hemorrhoid can play and be at least decent ?

He always has a “whine” ready for every situation in which he dies due to general autism and grandpa age old reaction times

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  5. What about USPS?

kiwifarms.net
  6. It would redefine 'DSP going postal'

I shall see myself out...

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    HerrKlicks

HerrKlicks Ghost is a bootleg of InfoWars.

kiwifarms.net
  7. so if it did have a longer delay to fire again, it wouldn't have registered the second press, and phil would have bitched about DRAWPING INPUTS DOOD

no phil, you're just a spaz

good thing no one will break into his house, because phil would hurt himself using the axe

ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat ENDLESS TRASH!!!

kiwifarms.net
  8. hopefully if he does it will be glorious

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. My autism curiosity got the better of me. It looks like he does have the iPhone 6 or at least he did around December 22nd. So unless he bought one very recently, it might just be that he's a moron. The newer iPhones don't have that line underneath the camera lens, but the 6 did.

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 4
    shilly_mays

shilly_mays Not like other galpals

kiwifarms.net
  10. He has the blinds down during the day?

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. Has to stay hidden from the detractor with the sniper rifle on the roof across from him.

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  12. In sharp contrast to the tough guy persona Phil puffs himself around as online, he's actually a cowardly faggot irl & doesn't want his neighbors to see him walking around talking to himself in his condo wearing that stupid "GET LIT" hat.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. He always has all the blinds closed in his house, even during the day.

kiwifarms.net
  14. The shower chair just slays me.

He's been sedentary so long he can't even stand for a shower.

It'd be an interesting new shower video if he's gotta sit half way through.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. BREAKING NEWS: RENTON MAN IN CRITICAL CONDITION AFTER A DOMESTIC DISTURBANCE

He has suffered self inflicted axe wounds after he claims one Frederick Fuchs entered his townhouse. Authorities state there are no signs of breaking and entering, After asked for comment, the man had only this to say: "There was nothing I could do dood".

More at 11

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Dirt McGirt

Dirt McGirt Happiest Football Sperg in the World
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. He is probably gonna sit through the whole thing

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I need to wake up Leanna to make me dinner.

kiwifarms.net

17. I can imagine him giving excuses on a prestream before it too.

"You don't get it, it's my back dood! *SNORT* I'm basically crippled because of my back, nothing I can do! ACK ACK ACK ACK"

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Christ on a cracker, those sausage fingers.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Wait so he had a massive leak inside his walls and he didn't cut the drywall to check for interior damage and mold? Well ladies and gentlemen, I think we have found the root cause for DSPs respiratory problems. He's been sleeping in a mold infested room for years.

"Don't worry that's not black mold or anything." No, the black mold would be growing on the nice sopping wet studs behind the wall and drywall inside where it isnt painted you fucking dolt.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net