DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 140 35.1%
  • February

Votes: 214 53.6%
  • March

Votes: 165 41.4%
  • April

Votes: 104 26.1%

• Total voters

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 382170
View attachment 382194

(thermostat controller relative to wall)
View attachment 382172

View attachment 382171

(left hinged bathroom door)
View attachment 382173
View attachment 382174
View attachment 382175

View attachment 382190
Now I'm reasonably convinced based upon floor plans that this is a 1:1 match.

The two bizarre things I've found which have stumped me are as follows (keep in mind I have no reasonable way of knowing what the hell is going on, so take it "as is"):
Holy fucking shit, kek. This is amazingly bizarre if true.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn near had a heart attack.
Again, there's no real way to correlate this stuff because its quite bizarre. There's always the possibility of people with the same name being around.

Lawsuits involving underage parties aren't even supposed to be published at all (from what I understand) so I'm not sure how that document ended up on some legal website. They're especially not supposed to leave the names of the fucking underage parties in the fucking lawsuit.

Anyway, both of those things are something that a person would have no control over.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Wait, she seems to wear headphones a lot. Phil said that wearing headphones gave him the bald spot. So I can think of only a few conclusions.

1. She also has a bald spot from wearing headphones

2. The headphones are not real and she does not have a bald spot

3. Wearing headphones does not cause you to go bald and Phil is making excuses for going bald

I'm strongly thinking it's 2 but I could be wrong.

LordAutismo

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna push the boat out and say this is a long, long term thing. Probably years. My reasoning is that Phil has spent the last few months gaslighting to fuck to get her under control. I've posted this before but it really is textbook, and Phil is damn good at it. Without being too powerlevelly I have some professional knowledge of this stuff, and Phil is using a tactic called lovebombing, where you publicly and privately tell someone you love them, that they're the one, that nobody else has ever made you feel this way. You shower them with gifts and kindness and want to spend all your time with them. Basically you hit the TRUE LOVE button hard.

This is a technique used by narcissistic types to basically trap people. By showering her with kindness, Phil is fostering an emotional dependence in her, on him. The situation is made worse by the fact that Phil is buying most of her stuff, so that dependence is a tangible thing too. In addition, by making it all deliberately public he puts a lot of eyes on her, and if she wants to leave, the implication is that she won't just be letting Phil down, but all his fans too (normally this is friends/family, not fans, but as Phil has no friends...). How can you betray someone after they treated you so nicely at first, and professed their love and bought you nice things? When the honeymoon period is over and Phil is comfortable, the facade will drop and Kat will be left wondering what she did wrong. "Why isn't Phil nice to me? Why doesn't he buy me things anymore?" She'll be made to think it's her behaviour causing her unhappiness, not Phil's. That's a very, very hard thing to break free of unfortunately.

TL;DR Phil has his hooks well into her now and it'll take her years to break the psychological bind she's in. Seen it happen many times, pretty much exactly like this.
You make a lot of sense but I have one question. In those cases that you're familiar with, how many of them had access to moutains of verifiable evidence of douchebaggery if they got curious?

We saw what happened with Leanna. She was baiting detractors left and right with her tweets and talks about the ring as well as bombing Phil's streams. In her case, it seems like either her friends that she works with or the internet at large helped open her eyes to Phil's bullshit.

What are the chances that history will repeat? Because this is a very public affair we are looking at here.

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Current autistic slapfight is about how a legal case involving minors which is listed as "UNPUBLISHED" ended up on the fucking public internet. Not only that but it contains the names of juveniles who may be the victims of an abuse case.

http://courts.mi.gov/courts/michigansupremecourt/rules/court-rules-admin-matters/adopted/2014-09_2015-02-18_formatted order_with sjm stmt with rc.pdf

https://law.lclark.edu/live/files/4956-michigan

upload_2018-2-14_3-28-27.png

https://mjieducation.mi.gov/documents/benchbooks/18-cvrb/file

Dr.Chill

Doctor's Orders
kiwifarms.net
Current autistic slapfight is about how a legal case involving minors which is listed as "UNPUBLISHED" ended up on the fucking public internet. Not only that but it contains the names of juveniles who may be the victims of an abuse case.

http://courts.mi.gov/courts/michigansupremecourt/rules/court-rules-admin-matters/adopted/2014-09_2015-02-18_formatted order_with sjm stmt with rc.pdf

https://law.lclark.edu/live/files/4956-michigan

View attachment 382203
https://mjieducation.mi.gov/documents/benchbooks/18-cvrb/file

Pubic Enemy #1

kiwifarms.net
You make a lot of sense but I have one question. In those cases that you're familiar with, how many of them had access to moutains of verifiable evidence of douchebaggery if they got curious?

We saw what happened with Leanna. She was baiting detractors left and right with her tweets and talks about the ring as well as bombing Phil's streams. In her case, it seems like either her friends that she works with or the internet at large helped open her eyes to Phil's bullshit.

What are the chances that history will repeat? Because this is a very public affair we are looking at here.
There's always evidence of shitty behaviour, I mean the person is experiencing it first hand. To an outsider that would seem like evidence enough. But that's why this shit is so sinister because the whole point is to get under people's skin and make them doubt themselves. If a person literally thinks they're losing their sanity and doubts their own feelings, no amount of video evidence can change that, at least normally. Especially not in Phil's case where he has his LITERAL SLANDER handwaving.

The vast majority of times people escape through friends and family who can support them in breaking their dependence, give them somewhere to stay while they put their life back together, that kind of thing. Leanna was young so I think it was a combination of her meeting new people and generally maturing that did it for her. Kat? She's hundreds of miles away from anyone she knows now. I imagine Phil will keep close tabs on who she spends her time with too to avoid a repeat of Leanna wising up, all under the guise of caring about her of course.

I don't buy that Phil is some kind of evil genius btw, most likely he doesn't even realise what he's doing as some sort of master plan, he's just a narcissistic personality using and abusing someone for his own ends and doing what feels right to him.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
If I interpret this correctly the mother was Janice St. Jean the father was Harold St. Jean and there was another adult Greg Snow living there with 3 minors, Chelsey Catherine and Greg's daughter Jenna.

It states Janice thought her youngest was demon possessed. Assuming Jenna was not her daughter that leaves Chelsey or Catherine.

This took place in 2005. Kat claims 1990 as birth year making her 14-15 at the time.

I'm no legal scientist or whatever they're called so am I reading this correctly?

HansGruber

Exceptional Theif
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna push the boat out and say this is a long, long term thing. Probably years. My reasoning is that Phil has spent the last few months gaslighting to fuck to get her under control. I've posted this before but it really is textbook, and Phil is damn good at it. Without being too powerlevelly I have some professional knowledge of this stuff, and Phil is using a tactic called lovebombing, where you publicly and privately tell someone you love them, that they're the one, that nobody else has ever made you feel this way. You shower them with gifts and kindness and want to spend all your time with them. Basically you hit the TRUE LOVE button hard.
TL;DR Phil has his hooks well into her now and it'll take her years to break the psychological bind she's in. Seen it happen many times, pretty much exactly like this.
Saying this is accurate, would your opinion be that Phil is aware he's doing this to her?

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 382170
View attachment 382194

View attachment 382172

View attachment 382171

View attachment 382173
View attachment 382174
View attachment 382175

View attachment 382190
Solid detective work Fred ;)

I also adore how it's only been a day and already the batshit insanity has started in earnest. I mean, fucking demonic possession and a dead family?

Crank up the speed Mr. Bones, your ride has broken me and I want more.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 382170
View attachment 382194

View attachment 382172

View attachment 382171

View attachment 382173
View attachment 382174
View attachment 382175

View attachment 382190

The two bizarre things I've found which have stumped me are as follows (keep in mind I have no reasonable way of knowing what the hell is going on, so take it "as is"):
"Demon possess child in a closet"
wewlad-1.jpg

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I interpret this correctly the mother was Janice St. Jean the father was Harold St. Jean and there was another adult Greg Snow living there with 3 minors, Chelsey Catherine and Greg's daughter Jenna.

It states Janice thought her youngest was demon possessed. Assuming Jenna was not her daughter that leaves Chelsey or Catherine.

This took place in 2005. Kat claims 1990 as birth year making her 14-15 at the time.

I'm no legal scientist or whatever they're called so am I reading this correctly?
Something like that. Keep in mind it all hinges on there being no other person with the same name in the area, which makes verification somewhat of a difficult task.

Pubic Enemy #1

kiwifarms.net
Saying this is accurate, would your opinion be that Phil is aware he's doing this to her?
Not really, in a sense. If you mean does he have a master plan that he sat and thought through, no. He's probably just doing what feels natural in the moment. Some people do sit and plan to pull this shit on a person and have it down to a science. Sometimes they try it on multiple people, bouncing from one relationship to another to get some sort of rush. Phil doesn't strike me as that type of guy though. IMO he is just incredibly narcissistic and deeply insecure and he's just desperate for a woman to be his maid. Her life should revolve around him, thinks Phil, and he's just making sure it does.