• ”Did you not know that I've successfully rendered my dick dysfunctional with imported irreversible antiandrogens?”

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell, the Onion Man' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

@SoapQueen1

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. Naw she could be in her late 20s. I am in my late 20s and people think I am 35. Its just the genes you get. I know this 50 year old who looks like 35.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    DukeMorty

DukeMorty Just Here For The Ride

kiwifarms.net
  2. No youre right that she setting up fresh accounts at her age is a bit weird but not unheard of. I didnt really have a personal social media presence until a couple of years ago and that was because i was looking for a job and wanted the employers to see the good side of me. Honestly we wont know why she created them recently. Maybe she was in jail for years so didnt have any social media until she left a couple of years ago. But still i get what you are saying.

DukeMorty

DukeMorty Just Here For The Ride

kiwifarms.net
  3. She's subbed to Markiplier so she must know some streamers or YouTube personalities do thing to give back to the community. Say what you will about Mark's videos but you gotta give it to the man when it comes to charity and generosity. Compare him to her new Beau Phil and you'll slowly see how her world view might change. Or how she'll try to change him cause "you should give back to your fans Phil, you'd get more viewers if you did more instead of being greedy"

Although all that might be optimistic so ignore it.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    CausticMinory

CausticMinory Come make my Coco, Jumbo bb

kiwifarms.net
  4. I agree but had to rate you optimistic. It would be an uphill struggle but I would admittedly have a certain admiration for someone who could accomplish anything of that sort.

• Feels Feels x 1
    NiggoPls

NiggoPls Le Poo-Poo Sprinkles

kiwifarms.net
  5. I think he's narcissistic enough to genuinely believe this. His ego alone is certainly large enough to sustain the fantasy that Leanna is looking back wondering what could have been. I really doubt Leanna knows, let alone cares, that Phil got a replacement so soon. That obviously won't stop Phil from trying to rub it in her face, like she hangs on his Instagram and social media every minute of the day; something else I'm sure he likes to think she does.

If Leanna does know then I imagine her reaction to Kat would be "lol have fun honey" before going back to her life of not giving 2 fucks about what Phil does anymore.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. "Give even more back? I am already giving my blood, sweat, tears and time back to them. I stream twice two long stream a day baby*snort* there is nothing else I can do! Even the case give away was not appreciated."

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. You think he does those disgusting snorts in front of her? or holds it back like he is on twitchcon?

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Phil is the Citizen Kane of autism. Just replace Rosebud with the Wolverine toy.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Phil has said that they were both in the same situation (romantically) at the time they met. So she was probably dumped from a long relationsrel too and that's why she started over with social media and everything's only 1.5 years old.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 2
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog Moon Goons for Communism Detection
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. you should already know the answer to that. Even if he has been hiding it as much as possible up to now, the snort gate will become fully opened. Besides she supposedly is a fan that has been watching him on twitch.

kiwifarms.net
  12. i'm sure he's being nice for the first few days, but as it goes on, he'll slip into his normal self

• Agree Agree x 3
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat %Femalename

kiwifarms.net
  13. I feel bad for this chick for when she inevitably has to endure the gin-soaked snore storm when he passes out watching netflix shows.

kiwifarms.net
  14. So I had a bit of a brainwave;

I can actually see this relationship lasting until the day Phil dies or the day the bigger kahndo goes belly up. It sounds crazy given how much of a massive shit head Phil is and how the moment trouble comes he'll bury her, but I then think back to April and Spoony and their 'relationship'. I also think back to fucked up pairings like Brad Watson and his street shitting galpal and how noninteractive that shitshow is. It's true that in both cases they aren't really relationships, but that could be the reason this works.

I can easily see a case where Kat is perfectly fine with him because he'll ignore her barring din-din and a rare bout of underwear time. He also gave her her own little place of space to do whatever, allowing her to stay out of the way. She may be perfectly fine with this style of life for whatever reason, and is content with just having a snorting and honking roomie who acks all night that she barely sees.

Now given that she doesn't like publicity and Phil did this horseshit; I do think it more likely they'll break apart and he'll get pissy about her until he dies too.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Wonder if she knows about his snore strap yet.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Heart of the gout. Guide me!

kiwifarms.net
  17. Dont be. All the information is out there, available...

kiwifarms.net
  18. Let's hope Kat doesn't have a mental break down, we all know how Phil will handle that.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    johnny5150

johnny5150 F.T.F.O.M.F.

kiwifarms.net
  19. Well it's barely been a day so far. I will start a clock @neger psykolog do we have an estimation of when she arrived at his house aka "Goose has found it's roost"

GnomeofDoc

GnomeofDoc What? I like weird old guns.

kiwifarms.net
  20. So if I remember correctly before Phil rage quit Overwatch permanently, he was being asked by everyone in his stream chat to play it again. I believe he said something along the lines of... "Overwatch could only be enjoyed by mindless consumer fan boys".

Kat loves Overwatch apparently...what does that maker her Phil?? lol

• Like Like x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    Noob-Noob

Noob-Noob Jealous dumbfuck

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.