DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 140 34.6%
  • February

Votes: 215 53.1%
  • March

Votes: 170 42.0%
  • April

Votes: 107 26.4%

• Total voters

moorhen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the thing about Phil that drives away most of his followers is just how ungrateful he is.
His fans have to listen to him bitch and moan about money constantly. Everything he does for his channel at this point is for money, and it's never enough, he always wants more.
There's no 'hey guys, thanks', no appreciation outside of shitty lets plays hidden behind a paywall, and he doesn't even attempt to learn where he's going wrong.

He was bitching about Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter earlier in this thread, but he could do a lot to learn from them. Even if he just put out some merch on spreadshirt or redbubble, or talked more about how he was thankful for the people who watch him, rather than bawwing like a baby about how they're not dedicating their lives to watching his videos or donating to him.

That creep who licks you

Deputy Thot Patroller
kiwifarms.net
Phill never seems to be grateful for what he's getting from his Patreons. It usually is just "thanks guys I'll do the small goal then cancel the rest" I may be wrong but he at one point or another for everyone of his goals has canceled them or postponed them (I lob all the marathons into one), in other words he picks and chooses what he does and doesn't do.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

DSP VS. The Lurking Fear (of having to get a real life job soon)
Considering his terror at its imminent effect on his life and his usual near total obliviousness, I imagine he's in for a real ass-fucking this year. He's moaning in mere anticipation. He will be squealing like a pig when the real pain comes.

Justlurkin

kiwifarms.net
So, I just caught on this guy and I'm having a blast watching all those TIHYDP and DSP experiences videos.

And right now I have only one question in my mind (haven't catched the whole thread yet):

Did Phil copied ALL the other youtubers trying to be trendy and (pretended to blindly) played Undertale?

• Feels
Reactions: Brand-New

Son of Big Boss

My Cock is Bugged, Look!
kiwifarms.net
So, I just caught on this guy and I'm having a blast watching all those TIHYDP and DSP experiences videos.

And right now I have only one question in my mind (haven't catched the whole thread yet):

Did Phil copied ALL the other youtubers trying to be trendy and (pretended to blindly) played Undertale?
Not yet. Soon. Soon.

He put up a patreon paywall for Undertale. Double dipping.

Justlurkin

kiwifarms.net
Not yet. Soon. Soon.

He put up a patreon paywall for Undertale. Double dipping.
Wow. Just wow. That's the first time I heard of this style of meme cashing.
Guess this guy is the true example of how bad an LPer can be. PDP, Markipliers, all of these are annoying, or grating, sure, but this guy is just infuriating (Thank god he's also so bad it's funny when distilled.)

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. Just wow. That's the first time I heard of this style of meme cashing.
Guess this guy is the true example of how bad an LPer can be. PDP, Markipliers, all of these are annoying, or grating, sure, but this guy is just infuriating (Thank god he's also so bad it's funny when distilled.)
In the Crash series, he does try to copy Markiplier/PewDiePie with the face cam and OTT reactions... And fails horribly.

Son of Big Boss

My Cock is Bugged, Look!
kiwifarms.net
Damn, forgot how young she was. Suddenly the idea of Phil perving out just got creepier...

How old was Leanna when he met her? There's like over a 10 year gap between them...
She was 16-17. Phil tried to keep this hidden and introduced her to his fans only after she was 18, but troll investigations dug it up regardless.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't really agree that seeing someone younger than you automatically makes you a pedophile. 17-18 years of age, okay. But, it does say something about the kind of women Phil can get and his maturity level.

I can't imagine any woman watching his LP's and getting their panties wet. In fact, his LP's would have the opposite effect.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Is this Patreon? it looks different. Also when i go to the Patreon site it shows a different number. Says hes got $1168.
It's gone up since then as it normally does.

Every month he gets a couple of bogus pledges for higher dollar amounts, this included the old $75.00 pledge which he no longer has due to him constantly not following through on the promises. So instead of making it right, he just removes it. Come the end of this month it will be back up to about $1500. At the start of next month it will be down several hundred dollars.

Honestly, this is just a case of a bunch of :I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME: trying to troll him. It would be much funnier if he were to fail all by himself without anybody's help.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net
It's gone up since then as it normally does.

Every month he gets a couple of bogus pledges for higher dollar amounts, this included the old $75.00 pledge which he no longer has due to him constantly not following through on the promises. So instead of making it right, he just removes it. Come the end of this month it will be back up to about $1500. At the start of next month it will be down several hundred dollars.

Honestly, this is just a case of a bunch of :I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME: trying to troll him. It would be much funnier if he were to fail all by himself without anybody's help.
I was wondering where the pic came from specifically though. The pic showed the real dollar amount that he was getting? But the Patreon site shows different?

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering where the pic came from specifically though. The pic showed the real dollar amount that he was getting? But the Patreon site shows different?
Seriously? It was taken from his Paymetons page right about the time the post was made. Since then there have been pledges so the amount has gone up.

It's not that difficult a concept to understand.