• ”i love how babbies grunt when they poop its super cute idk y”

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

If you really had to who would you sex?

1. Leanna

53.8%
  2. Khet

3.8%
  3. Both I'm a chad

28.9%
  4. "sorry if you weren't aware but I'm homosexual"

13.5%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. Dude, don't worry, DSP already screwed himself by having a day off in GoW's hype stream train, basically he will always fuck himself over, all of his decisions eventually turn out bad, he's that good

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. His monthly sub goal is going to be hit 450 every month now, he has close to 50 gifted subs this month alone, and more are expiring from March.

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. In fairness Twitch takes their cut of bits when you buy them. If you donate say $10 in bits to someone, that person gets the full $10. Twitch has already taken their cut. So pushing bits isn't the worst thing he could do. Tips I think paypal takes a cut. Subs Twitch takes a good chunk of. Bits are the best really. In terms of getting what was donated.

samovski

samovski Not Russian

kiwifarms.net
  4. Section 61 of the Internal Revenue Code says “gross income” means “income from whatever source derived,” which includes gratuities/tips unless other legislation excludes gratuities/tips. Most likely it's intentionally vague. Whether or not the wages you get is directly related to the services you provide or the value of the services you provide, if it is obtained in the work environment where and while you engage in activity for profit it is by default taxable. If you don't want to declare them to the IRS no one is going to make you, unless of course the IRS actually audits you. That being said if your employer pays you the tipped minimum wage and you don't get any tips for a week, you have the opportunity to declare that lack of tips to your employer and the employer is required by law to pay you the normal minimum wage for that week. It seems to me that assuming this process is unbalanced (I only have to declare [lack of] tips if I want more money, I don't have to declare [non-zero] tips if I want to pay more taxes,) is logically unsound.

But once again: everything is fair game until and unless you get caught and punished, or until and unless it prevents you from sleeping at night.

• Informative Informative x 2
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business owner, 'tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  5. How can you be so insensitive? Da jahb sekktur, dood. There's lituralee no jahbs in WA. Plus, even if there were, his bizniss degREEE is 10y old & outdated now. There is no Plan B, & that's not on him.

Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet I'd fuck me so hard.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. The gifted subs all showed up fine in my own logging, I saw 45 shared sub notifications in all - all at the Prime or $4.99 level. 28 subs were gifted, 20 of them specifically by Kulu_Ya_Ku.
    Tipping was OK for a main stream, cheers were decent but mostly thanks to a small 'cheer war' as the prestream was ending, subs were the only impressive thing... thanks to 28 gifted subs out of 45. Even DSP considered the big gifter a troll since he picked accounts related to Trump, Logan Paul, detractors, the FGC & even CWC's account.

20180415-01 Bloodborne Redemption 2nd:
    Cheer war from $5->$10.01 totals $47.05, >40% cheering.
    45 subs all $4.99/Prime level, 28 gifted, 20 gifted by a single user, hits 450 goal.

Twitch income total: Subs ~$112.50 & cheers ~$105.97 & tips ~$70 = ~$288.47
    Twitch income total to this point: Subs ~$536.50 & cheers ~$962.91 & tips ~$927.12 = ~$2426.53

[07:06:13] * leffvarm just subscribed with a Tier 1 sub!
    [10:50:11] * tMariucci just subscribed with Twitch Prime. tMariucci subscribed for 6 months in a row!
    [10:51:33] * depressedfrogposter just subscribed with Twitch Prime!
    [10:59:09] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to GOPconvention! This is their first Gift Sub in the channel!
    [11:01:16] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to whitehouse! They have given 2 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:01:46] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to infowars! They have given 3 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:02:56] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to MAKE_AMERICA_GREAT_AGAIN! They have given 4 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:04:43] * stayingfate just subscribed with a Tier 1 sub!
    [11:04:54] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to FromSoftware! They have given 5 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:06:21] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to LoganPaulWasTaken! They have given 6 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:10:23] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to Dragonballfighterzrd! They have given 7 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:13:45] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to Kojima_World_Order! They have given 8 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:14:45] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to fred___fuchs! They have given 9 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:18:19] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to Please_play_bloodborne! They have given 10 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:18:46] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to Destiny! They have given 11 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:20:33] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to Doggydogg20! They have given 12 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:21:11] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to lowtiergod! They have given 13 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:21:37] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to evo! They have given 14 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:23:14] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to Twitch! They have given 15 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:23:34] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to ludwig! They have given 16 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:23:58] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to Sonichu1982! They have given 17 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:27:49] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to Bionich00t! They have given 18 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:32:51] * FlyEaglesFly01 just subscribed with a Tier 1 sub. FlyEaglesFly01 subscribed for 12 months in a row!
    [11:37:20] * 44kpanda gifted a Tier 1 sub to jakelikescats! They have given 3 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [11:39:49] * winter_wolfy gifted a Tier 1 sub to VioletRampageII! This is their first Gift Sub in the channel!
    [11:47:23] * kethani just subscribed with a Tier 1 sub. kethani subscribed for 12 months in a row!
    [11:54:15] * PipingHotBeepis just subscribed with a Tier 1 sub!
    [11:54:34] * eternal_napalm gifted a Tier 1 sub to NitroZeus2000! This is their first Gift Sub in the channel!
    [11:58:33] * Alxmastr just subscribed with Twitch Prime. Alxmastr subscribed for 2 months in a row! "if you go up the ladder to fight the machine gun dude, you can just dodge around and eventually he will fall to his death"
    [12:01:17] * PipingHotBeepis gifted a Tier 1 sub to Dicemc! This is their first Gift Sub in the channel!
    [12:02:46] * Dicemc gifted a Tier 1 sub to notsafefortwitch! This is their first Gift Sub in the channel!
    [12:13:57] * ellffysaurus just subscribed with Twitch Prime!
    [12:20:30] * Mk4Eva just subscribed with a Tier 1 sub!
    [12:30:51] * rainbowsparklez007 just subscribed with Twitch Prime. rainbowsparklez007 subscribed for 4 months in a row! "4 months i have been following you phil. keep up the good work!"
    [12:36:50] * bowlofBran just subscribed with Twitch Prime. bowlofBran subscribed for 4 months in a row! "beat him this time and I'll donate 5 dollars too"
    [12:56:06] * yaboythump just subscribed with Twitch Prime. yaboythump subscribed for 4 months in a row! "been a viewer since 2012, thx for the yrs of content. looking forward to more"
    [13:17:57] * CJUphoria just subscribed with a Tier 1 sub. CJUphoria subscribed for 14 months in a row!
    [13:38:35] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to FextralifeDE! They have given 19 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [13:39:45] * Stochasticgd just subscribed with Twitch Prime!
    [13:51:51] * ParallaX2137 gifted a Tier 1 sub to MajinSweet! This is their first Gift Sub in the channel!
    [13:57:18] * NotLaylaNoir gifted a Tier 1 sub to Ghosthardware25! They have given 2 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [13:57:42] * BigLank951 just subscribed with Twitch Prime!
    [13:59:22] * Kulu_Ya_Ku gifted a Tier 1 sub to get_that_ass_banned! They have given 20 Gift Subs in the channel!
    [15:54:28] * Stochasticgd gifted a Tier 1 sub to 23edsa! This is their first Gift Sub in the channel!
    [16:05:21] * ORIONRogue just subscribed with Twitch Prime!

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Also, depending on how Burnell has his Paypal set up for tips PayPal could issue a 1099-K.
    https://www.paypal.com/us/selfhelp/...rs-will-i-receive-a-1099-tax-statement-faq729

It would depend on if tips are considered "Goods or Services" but if so then if he hits the thresholds PayPal will report it to the IRS. But by his own admission he does report is PayPal on this taxes. Probably scared that if he didn't he would be caught, which is probably a good thing considering how much of an idiot he is when trying to get over on people.

Doctor of Twitchanomics

Doctor of Twitchanomics If gonna be a pussy at least be a tight pussy

kiwifarms.net
  8. 1 is Phil, streamers are automatically subbed to themselves, and 2 are for the bots; this is so the bots can run his own channels Twitch emotes in commands in the chat. To get the bots subbed isn't done automatically though, I believe you have to contact PartnerHelp to get them to set it up for you https://discuss.dev.twitch.tv/t/giving-a-bot-free-tier-3-subscription/13716/6

None of these are paid subscriptions that Phil gets money from. I saw someone say awhile back how pathetic it was that someone had 'gift subbed' his bot a Tier 3 subscription, that's just the free set-up from Twitch so that the bot has access to all of his channel Emotes so they are available to use in commands.

Commands can be a fun way to interact with chat and drive subscriptions. Say you put some of your Tier 3 Emotes in a command so that people can use that emote somewhat without the subscription, that can feed a desire for them to want to have access to that Emote in any Twitch chat by trying it out a bit in your chat. Phil is a dumbfuck social R-Type who has shit commands and doesn't even know how to run a poll in chat or most of the things his bots can do.

Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor The witch Haggar's mutant spy pussy

kiwifarms.net
  9. The only people that are hype for Phil playing gow are Phil and his mods.

• Agree Agree x 3
    johnny5150

johnny5150 F.T.F.O.M.F.

kiwifarms.net
  10. It was me. I was watching one of his streams and noticed that the bot had a crown icon by its name. IIRC, it was a 3 month sub icon.

What is odd is that the other day I checked again and the crown icon is gone.

I also remember someone in this thread saying they saw a chat member gift a sub to the bot.

kiwifarms.net
  11. Even if he hit rock bottom do you really think he's going to "realize" anything? His ego would get in the way and he'd likely (as he is currently doing) blame it all on detractors and outside factors. Phil will NEVER realize he is the problem, mark my words on that one. He'll be on his death bed at like 60 bitching about how his poor health isn't his fault and is bullshit because of the "job" he "had" to work.

• Agree Agree x 6
    #58431 TheKatIsNowGone, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    TheKatIsNowGone

TheKatIsNowGone Have you seen my missing Kat?

kiwifarms.net
  12. That was me. Someone donated a tier-3 sub to nightbot. Can't remember the persons name. I haven't seen them in chat since either. So it was either someone trying to be funny or they've changed their username. I think it was something like combat123 or something.

Keep in mind a tier-3 sub is $25. Of which Phil makes 70% if I remember right. So it could've been a legit fan just doing something nice for him.

Still pretty pathetic though.

• Like Like x 2
    samovski

samovski Not Russian

kiwifarms.net
  13. Of course not. His skull is as stubborn as rock bottom itself.
    When I say I want him to be famous for f.e. being a decent human, doesn't mean this is actually a reachable goal. I'm not even sure if he managed the "human" part. With Phil's current mindset this would be analogical to "I want to drink the entire ocean"; it's just not possible.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Hardcore Baking Season

kiwifarms.net
  14. Thanks to his mindless mods.
    lightshot_1523900085.png

johnny5150

johnny5150 F.T.F.O.M.F.

kiwifarms.net
  15. I love it. The crash is always fun to watch. Let him get arrogant, let him think it's all working out for him. The wait a month and watch the monkey try to figure out why all the bananas are disappearing.

BTW, how is his Bloodborne playthrough going? I gave up when it seemed apparent he was getting help. I can't watch him ruin another game for himself.

• Agree Agree x 3
    samovski

samovski Not Russian

kiwifarms.net
  16. Phil looks and sounds identical to my 9th grade English teacher. Its really unsettling, especially when I watch the Street Fighter salt compilations.

Honestly, if the dude wasn't such a dick that treated his fans like garbage I think people would care less about his performance in games. If he had a goofy, self aware personality his channel would be alright. I look at comments in many of the compilations of people just being overly critical because he wasn't playing a game perfectly, "oh I beat Dark Souls at level 30 my first time, PHIL SUCKS LMAO!!". Stating the obvious but when you're an incredible asshole people are drawn more to mistakes and flaws you have.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Zan

Zan

kiwifarms.net
  17. So why he calls it redemption run? He plays in full handholding mode and he not gonna do dlc in new game plus... Ahh... Clickbait.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Oh really? No dlc? That's lame. A true redemption run would be him actually beating Ludwig.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Zan

Zan

kiwifarms.net
  19. No DLC? fucking pussy. He should just summon for Ludwig and then try the DLC out. It arguably has some of the best fights in the game. Some epic weapons as well. He's legit missing out. Too scared to show his lack of skill I guess. This is why I find it increasingly harder to watch him now. He's scared af to come off as a less than average gamer. Even though whatever he plays he plays pretty shit anyway.

He's ruining games for himself, he's not even finishing half of the games he plays. I just honestly don't get it. He's barely a gamer anymore. It's like he's deliberately trying to piss everyone off.

• Agree Agree x 2
    samovski

samovski Not Russian

kiwifarms.net
  20. He will do dlc, but normal pt.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.