DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 140 35.1%
  • February

Votes: 214 53.6%
  • March

Votes: 165 41.4%
  • April

Votes: 104 26.1%

• Total voters

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AnonyBunny has given out like 20 gifted subs tonight. He's going to hit his first sub goal. He's at 523 of 525 writing this.
thatanonybunny gave 12 $4.99 subs. (that's just for 8/2/18 )

Just a reminder that thatanonybunny is a desperate drunk. Kinda hope he's running himself into debt at this point. Oh, and reminder that he's the one sending Phil the PS4 Pro (or so he claims).

Also, special shoutout to infinite55 and creepyspaghetti2147 for being the next morons to step up:

creepyspaghetti2147 cheered [6] times: $56.00 (avg. cheer of $9.33; 25.37% of total)
infinite_55 cheered [4] times: $55.00 (avg. cheer of $13.75; 24.92% of total)

Again, those are just today (8/2/18 ). Total for 8/2/18 was ~$450 (depending on how many small tips were received).

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Capture.PNG

....no. 83 gifted subs last month. 20 this month. So 103 in about 1 month. Also, the majority of July's gifted subs were in the middle and end of the month, so they won't start dropping off until 3 days after the dates listed below:
07-01: 3
07-02: 1
07-03: 2
07-04: 0
07-05: 0
07-06: 8
07-07: 0
07-08: 0
07-09: 5
07-10: 3
07-11: 1
07-12: 2
07-13: 4
07-14: 0
07-15: 1
07-16: 0
07-17: 3
07-18: 0
07-19: 2
07-20: 3
07-21: 0
07-22: 3
07-23: 4
07-24: 1
07-25: 0
07-26: 3
07-27: 19
07-28: 6
07-29: 0
07-30: 2
07-31: 7

Capture.PNG

No. Phil got ~$1700 in tips last month. Phil's begging and swindled income is egregious enough as is--there's no need to misrepresent.

grump

kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why he doesn't just load up his camera and just have it permanently running in one room while he goes off and does whatever he wants ala Jennicam. Or heck just have the stream permanently running with the PS4 background or even a blank background while he does whatever he wants. His cult has already shown they'll shower him with money. Why continue to pretend he has any passion to do something to earn it or that they'll hold him to any standards. As a bonus it will start to get them off the idea that they need twitch to guard against getting kicked off in the future.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing I noticed. Phil knows his recent sub gains are essentially fake. You know how I know? He had only the 1 "sub goal" for the entire month of August, and it was set just 25 subs above where he finished July. He fully (and rightfully) expected the subcount to tank this month, and even he didn't foresee some dumbass slinging more gifted subs around again at the beginning of the month.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Just going back - going back - going back in time a page ago, the AdSense saga. Maybe I'm misunderstanding Phil's situation so if his case is more complicated than my following vomit, feel free to school me.

A YouTube account and an AdSense account are 2 different things. AdSense is additional and is linked to you as an entity (a privat or a business) if you register such an account.

Now I can't really remember why Phil created a 2nd one years ago. It had something to do with not understanding how it works, he being impatient and fucking everything up by contacting several contacts. Bottom line is, in the end he has/had more than 1 AdSense account which is not allowed. The concept of a "dummy account" is by this definition nonsensical.

So alotappl and Phil included describe these AS accounts by giving them channel names. This one is the DSPgaming AdSense account, this other one is the KOgaming AdSense account. This differentiation is wrong and I can basically prove Phil doesn't understand this just by looking at what he does.

He uploads on KOgaming because he thinks this is the KOgaming AdSense account. It's not. You are not limited to 1 channel with the AS account, you can have up to 500 channels with just 1 account, he can have both channels monetized if he just links both channels to this 1 account, which is the last remaining nazi one therefore the legit account he's allowed to have.

So unless I'm misunderstanding a big fuck up from Phil which limits him from still using DSPgaming:
What the fuck is he doing?!

EDIT
@Phalanx clarified. Thank you bro. Basically YouTube also banned the DSPgaming channel from having an AdSense account. Amazing ways how you can fuck up your source of income.

Last edited:

drgnkiller

kiwifarms.net
No. Phil got ~$1700 in tips last month. Phil's begging and swindled income is egregious enough as is--there's no need to misrepresent.
It's misrepresented any way it's said because Phil will call it a lie. Even if you get exact numbers, we're liars and making everything up. It's always been like that.

Guesses and estimates are fine when it's all wrong in the eyes of pigroach and his paypigs.

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand why he doesn't just load up his camera and just have it permanently running in one room while he goes off and does whatever he wants ala Jennicam.
but he'll have to walk to another room to scratch his leg. and he already walks 20 minutes a day without purpose randomly around his house.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Just going back - going back - going back in time a page ago, the AdSense saga. Maybe I'm misunderstanding Phil's situation so if his case is more complicated than my following vomit, feel free to school me.

A YouTube account and an AdSense account are 2 different things. AdSense is additional and is linked to you as an entity (a privat or a business) if you register such an account.

Now I can't really remember why Phil created a 2nd one years ago. It had something to do with not understanding how it works, he being impatient and fucking everything up by contacting several contacts. Bottom line is, in the end he has/had more than 1 AdSense account which is not allowed. The concept of a "dummy account" is by this definition nonsensical.

So alotappl and Phil included describe these AS accounts by giving them channel names. This one is the DSPgaming AdSense account, this other one is the KOgaming AdSense account. This differentiation is wrong and I can basically prove Phil doesn't understand this just by looking at what he does.

He uploads on KOgaming because he thinks this is the KOgaming AdSense account. It's not. You are not limited to 1 channel with the AS account, you can have up to 500 channels with just 1 account, he can have both channels monetized if he just links both channels to this 1 account, which is the last remaining nazi one therefore the legit account he's allowed to have.

So unless I'm misunderstanding a big fuck up from Phil which limits him from still using DSPgaming:
What the fuck is he doing?!
I believe the theory is he’s made multiple Adsense accounts because his original one was banned for click fraud like 8 years ago. These “dummy” accounts he’s making are because his revisionist history is trying to write it off like there’s some mix up or mistake, when in reality he’s banned from Adsense.

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
It's misrepresented any way it's said because Phil will call it a lie. Even if you get exact numbers, we're liars and making everything up. It's always been like that.

Guesses and estimates are fine when it's all wrong in the eyes of pigroach and his paypigs.
Considering @actually takes the time to track this as best as they can though their tracking of it is as accurate as we'll get, and inflation of the figure to almost double it is unnecessary.

There are certain sources that folk trust for their DSP-related information. On here it's folk like @actually, @SoapQueen1 and of course the adorable @EddyB43. On twitter though this is a larger pool and you are one of those with a large reach. People trust you to relay somewhat accurate information and usually, you do.

Getting the most accurate information possible, I assumed, was for everyone's benefit.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Kappa

You can move YouTube channels from one YouTube account to another at which point the YouTube channel will use the AdSense account linked to the second channel.

That is all.
Dave can't even read the Game Controls of a video game he is playing, and instead just repeats that he doesn't know how to do 'X' while simultaneously mashing every button on his controller. He just seems as, if not more, inept at the management aspect of running his 'business' as he is at video games, to me, is all I'm saying.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Kappa

You can move YouTube channels from one YouTube account to another at which point the YouTube channel will use the AdSense account linked to the second channel.

That is
As if he would be able to. I just looked it up and there are a lot of steps to follow (he would fuck that up) and you have to wait a lot until some functions apply (in one case even up to 24 hours). Phil can't do that, he loses money every second, he would also fuck up simple waiting, deleting his original channel in the process and stays left with nothing.

Dunno if this still applies but one manual says you have to create a Google+ account, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lysol