• ”all feminist sleeper agents”
  1. The site will be going down for maintenance on February 24th for the XenForo 2 upgrade. Read more. (Update Feb-13)
  2. Our official MOVIE NIGHT is running. Join us on DISCORD for voice chat!

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

What will Phil's on-stream e-begging tips goal be?

1. < $1000

14.8%
  2. $1000-$1999

10.8%
  3. $2000-$2999

15.6%
  4. $3000-$3999

5.2%
  5. $4000+

53.6%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. Well dave said tonight he’s never fired a gun in his life, so it’s highly unlikely he would be carrying one, although I guess dsp is the kinda guy that would buy a gun without any gun knowledge for defense

I’m pretty sure he also said he’s never owned a knife before, specifically when that random streamer said dave got banned from a tournament for pulling a knife on someone, might be wrong though

Was actually a entertaining stream, dave was full clown mode, but god is his battle royale gameplay garbage. He treats it the same way he treats real life; do everything possible to avoid other human interaction and make a fool of himself when it eventually happens.

He also mentioned seeing if the Halloween stores were open yet, and tervin got confused when kat got thrown into the story, which I found odd because it’s obvious. Dave doesn’t leave the house except once a week when kat drags him out, it’s really fairly sad.

Drgnkiller had a quote earlier about him claiming him and kat have hobbies together they’ve never shared and “thank god we never revealed certain stuff that could've been used against us...." not sure what planet lives on but what kinda hobbies you all got that could be used against you....sounds fishy....

• Informative Informative x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Communication Mishap.PNG
    ... wait. Now... doesn't this pretty much have to mean...

1. He forgot he paid for it, purchased it twice somehow (gin), and now has a spare code, wasting money
    2. Was given the game and had already purchased it himself, or was gifted it by two sources, probably because he was worried one would fall through or he wouldn't get it in time, wasting other peoples' money
    3. Has agreed to promote the game and somehow received two codes instead of one, and is glossing over the fact that he apparently got the game for free

'Communication mishap' is textbook Dave semantics for "I've done something that I'll get eaten alive for and it was entirely my fault."

Sadella.PNG
    Well, how depressing.

• Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    #69602 Surly Muppet, Sep 14, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  3. If you can't win in real life, push wins in videogames so hard as if it would be real life.

You guessed it, he won.
    https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1040452325129695232

Has to retweet his amazing accomplishment in finally winning a Battle Royal.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/StormforceGamer/status/1040462204426969088

Uploading the footage of his first ever win. What a machine of a man, make him spread his seed so mankind will be gifted with the power of winning a single round of yet another Battle Royal.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1040473023625609216

• Winner Winner x 3
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.net
  4. Was this win as embarrassing as his 1st PUBG win? i.e hid like a bitch and only won because the zone killed the last player?

Good for him for winning though.

He won you know.

He definitely won. Just in case you forgot.

• Like Like x 1
    samovski

samovski feelsoldman

kiwifarms.net
  5. Its against fcc regulations if you fail to properly disclose you got the the game for free.

A recent high profile example of something similar would be when those 2 CSGO players "found this site" and didn't properly disclose they owned it.

He couldn't gloss over that fact without effectively breaking the law. Though I would wonder what a "halp guys the irs and now the fcc are after me" emergency vid would be like.

I really hope for Phils sake he doesn't own a gun he would shoot himself or Kat before he connected a shot with an assailant. And I don't mean shoot himself because "muh depression" I mean he'd shoot himself due to incompetence and you know he'd blame the guy at the gun store for not telling him that pressing the trigger fires bullets.

kiwifarms.net
  6. As far as Leanna actually wanting to marry Phil, I believe that may have been the case at one point, but that was early on in their relationship, when Phil was still toward the peak of his YT earnings, and she thought she would never have to worry about getting a job or bringing in any sort of income outside of the dozens of dollars a month she'd get from her fucking soap bars.
    Once she ended "being forced to" get an actual job, I think she started forming an exit strategy of some sort, whether it would be moving back in with her parents, or some "Tyrone".
    I think when Phil and Leanna discussed that whole "magical proposal" they planned out, it was during the aforementioned peak earnings time, and when Phil went ahead with the mundane proposal that he ended up doing, she was already well past the point of wanting to marry him, despite not rejecting his notion immediately.
    I think some people are kind of soft on Leanna now that she isn't around. There's no doubt in my mind that she was a gold digger from fucking jump street, in her own way. I don't think she had intentions of divorcing and taking all of Phil's shit, but I think it's pretty clear she never really wanted to work for a living, and either didn't realize Phil's income had potential to drop as quickly as it did, or she just really never gave any serious thought about the mid to long term future.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    • Mad on the Internet Mad on the Internet x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I think years of living with dave is what drove her away more than any money or job. It’s been statistically proven that dave drives away everyone close to him by being a shit head. And they way he talked he definitely absurd her emotionally to a degree.

If you wanna bring it back to his money “trohbles” it’s more like the less money he made the more toxic and negative he probably was towards her. Her having to get a job probably didn’t help considering she was basically already working a job as Daves nanny. Nobody wants to come home from work to have to take care of an ungrateful mongoloid.

Leanna probably genuinely did like dave to some degree beyond money when they first met, I mean she was a teenager and he had(and still has) the maturity of a teenager. She probably saw him as this cool internet guy with the same interests and hey he’s secure financially too. But people change as they get older, and people change when you live with them, especially at Leanna’s age.

I also think her getting a job and just interacting with actual people more again and making friends opened her eyes to just how ridiculous the gout lord is, if my lore is correct he made comments more frequently about her not being home for dinner and being out with friends. It’s like a robot learning to go beyond its creator lmao

Don’t get me wrong I think she was somewhat of a gold digger, it’s kinda hard to imagine someone being attracted to dave without adding money into it, but I do think there was something there between them at the start, something that years of low key abuse and mistreatment killed, his like everything else around the pig.

It’s also not so much people are being soft on Leanna now, it’s just compared to the constantly MIA, stump of a personality that’s the current Kat , Leanna sounds like a fine whine. She at least had a personality and online presence and gave dave a hard time. She was just more entertaining than this girl who can barely form cohesive thoughts

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  8. They were both equally annoying. She grew out of it, he grew further into it.

• Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  9. That made me chuckle.
    But yes, Leanna was more interesting.

• Agree Agree x 1
    tarni

tarni rhineland conqueror

kiwifarms.net
  10. I'm still surprised Leanna hasn't made a statement revealing the inner-workings of the Gout Cave.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    BrunoMattei

BrunoMattei Vincent Dawn
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  11. She probably signed a NDA (:_(

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. It would be fascinating, but I won't fault her for remaining silent.

I haven't talked about my ex-wife in a public forum and I won't.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Why the fuck would Dave marry Kat? That's so odd and uncharacteristic. They both stated they refuse to ever have children or a family in a sense so what's the desire to marry? Unless you are looking to "settle down" and make babies, get a place etc. There is not a real motivation to get married. The cons against men, first of all, are so blatent and in your face these days it's just plain dumb to even want to marry unless it's to form a family. Divorce courts are brutal to men, Child Claim Courts are brutal to men, Alimony is fucking brutal, joint credit is brutal, government taxes become worse when married. It's just such a bad bad idea. The only one winning in this is Kat. All she has to do is marry his ass and spend a year in that marriage then file for divorce and demand that she "stays within the means Dave provided while together" and bam! Dave's writing a minimum of 2 grand a month in alimony while she gets to enjoy the lifestyle "Dave provided" without Dave lol. What a fucking moron

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    BoomerPhil

BoomerPhil Sock of Bryan Dunn
    Official Pet Cuck of the Kiwi Farms

kiwifarms.net
  14. 3500 pages. Still can't play video games right. Chris Chan can even do that you dumb dick head

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. Everyone forgets Leanna pressured Dave into marriage.

She literally guilted him with a fake ring and he was too much of a clueless, dense dumbass to take the hint until his chat pointed it out and then he did the bare minimum necessary, which is why she dumped him.

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. yes, let's not forget chris did better at a game, AT A HIGHER DIFFICULTY than phil
    let that just sink in.
    Mr. MUH 10 YEAR LEGACY (which is funny since someone i follow on youtube had been talking about their 11 year anniversary of making LPs, and i've been on youtube for more than 10 years so big whoop) can get outplayed by chris-chan.
    Phil "Hide and hope everyone kills themselves" "have the chat play for me" "run into the brick wall over and over until the brick wall gives way" Burnell has less skill than our favorite playstation humper.

bless chris

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Good for health, Bad for education

kiwifarms.net
  17. DSP likes Blackout now after shit talking it for 2 weeks. This is obviously because he got money during it and finds it easier. When he has a "slow day" and starts losing more, all of a sudden it'll suck.

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Phil spoke for both of them and said they didn't want kids. Kat has not, to my knowledge, said shit. That could be a legit sticking point.

• Agree Agree x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. Really makes you think doesn't it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  20. I remember the week in preview where he announced their engagement. He made it sound so pathetic. They were sitting on the couch watching a movie together and he was like "Wanna get married?" and she's like "Sure" and he made her pick a ring from etsy.

Never forget when him and Panda both played RE0 for the first time.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.