DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 140 35.1%
  • February

Votes: 214 53.6%
  • March

Votes: 165 41.4%
  • April

Votes: 104 26.1%

• Total voters

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blanket bomb of lateness:

What are the provable facts now known about Tutankhamen? Explain it to me like I am... Phil. Use small words. All I know is that he's some idiot with a credit card. Educate me. I have been away fighting rebels in the hills, and now return to the Old Homestead.
I'll add some stuff to @SauceRyuKen 's post. Partly cuz there's a lot to catch up on. Partly cuz I'll never again have a reason to use this information :lol:

He spammed the chat with TriHard emotes and threw a LOT of shekels at Dave.
When tutankhamunn first appeared in Phil's chat, he spammed handfuls of single Bits. He was told by a mod to please to spamming. He then moved to spamming $1 worth of Bits, etc. This went on for the next 4 hours, eventually accumulating to about $2,000.

He then proceeded to more than double Philip's subcount
The Bit spam naturally aroused suspicion, and Twitch staff were notified by many. One Twitch staffer appeared on Phil's viewer list (to my knowledge, at least 3 others have since popped in, as well). The suspicion aroused by tutankhamunn would lead, according to him, to Amazon biefly freezing his account.

He resented Amazon for a spell after this. There was some confusion when a $100 Paypal donator, believed at the time to be tut, charged back the money. Phil lamented this troll and the loss of his tut treasure on Twitter (even though there's no way to refund that $2,000 in Bits). tut claimed his innocence for the charge back in chat.

IIRC, he would donate through Paypal ("no more money for Amazon", as he wrote in chat), but despite his resentment, settled on blowing away all of Phil's subscriber goals.

LTG's been recently banned and he had a whole bells and whistles gold lined wordart declaring that Tut is King Tut. You coulda given him a better title, my man!
@Proper Pangolin has an interesting post on page 3551 tying together tut's involvement with the two other Twitch Cows. Proper Pangolin believes that it was LTG's modding of the big-spending tut that got LTG his recent Twitch ban. As the theory goes, since this is something that's gotten LTG into trouble before, it could have been set-up by tut with that in mind.

He showed up on September 22, which I think is a bit after the main detractors got deplatformed on Twitch.
This is an interesting tidbit I hadn't considered.

This document also refers to alotta peepul as the Divine Herd, so Haunter and I have been calling the PRCult that.
God bless you, my friend <3

The lack of LTG's logs on overrustle really fucked me over in following Tut's trail, so I kinda fell off.
@Dragoonism Do the LTG "Detractors" know about OverRustle Logs? Maybe there's been less occasion to use it. According to their Patreon, a $5 pledge allows you to add a channel that it'll follow. Might be a worth while investment :)

I feel like Sean Ranklin would’ve shown that.
I don't know much about WingsOfRedemption. Would Sean Ranklin know enough about tut for him to see it as worth mentioning?

there was more before this and theyre not perfectly lined up, but i think hes implying tut is being a negative attention whore? but he also is sucking his dick so i cant tell
He says he doesn't want chat "harassing". Maybe he's trying to quell the "negative" community that tut criticized. This is Phil's "addressing the problem in his community without addressing it", like his weaseling during the Doxening.

I watched the John and Howard response video recently and John mentions Phil's affinity for meeting confrontation this way: “He goes on to compliment me, and then bury me after that, which is a weird mixture he likes to do sometimes” (Phil even does during his retrospective Project 7 review, maligning the actor Chap with criticisms he claims came from John, then goes on to say he personally never found fault with Chap).

Last edited:

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
How is it that his detractors continuously SOMEHOW manage to be more ridiculous than his actual fans?
It's exceptional and non-exceptional people who feel the need to be better than other people, and pick Phil, because he is so shit at everything. Also he makes enough khantent that he provides a constant target, and his inability to censor himself inflates people's own sense of self righteousness until they become super Aloggy. See Golden Triangle Gaming

George Beorge

kiwifarms.net
It's exceptional and non-exceptional people who feel the need to be better than other people, and pick Phil, because he is so shit at everything. Also he makes enough khantent that he provides a constant target, and his inability to censor himself inflates people's own sense of self righteousness until they become super Aloggy. See Golden Triangle Gaming
I think lolcows have a special, potent ability to draw other potential cows to them. Just look at all the wackjobs Chris has attracted.

Heckler1

kiwifarms.net
I think lolcows have a special, potent ability to draw other potential cows to them. Just look at all the wackjobs Chris has attracted.
Lolcows especially, but nearly anyone who becomes any sort of public figure will have the same thing happen, but in a much reduced capacity (assuming the public figure is not themselves a cow).

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
@Dragoonism Do the LTG "Detractors" know about OverRustle Logs? Maybe there's been less occasion to use it. According to their Patreon, a $5 pledge allows you to add a channel that it'll follow. Might be a worth while investment :)
I would say that DSPs detractors are much more organised than LTGs are, organised in that regard that you know where to go to get info about things but not a number og groups that is lead by someone and communicates what to do against DSP next, much thanks to Phil and his creation of KWO.

Regarding LTGs drones/cucks they are more likely single persons out to troll him on their own more than as a group of some form, so it is hard to say if anyone knows about it, but i would guess that some does.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
lol @Phil today

i have very small time select streamers i view. (10 viewers or so) we pop in, chat with eachother, other viewers yadda yadda. its chill, were all having fun. sometimes well just talk to eachother and the streamer will pop in and laugh with us, sometimes well talk about the streamer and the game.

phils chat does that with tut and what does phil do? loses his fucking shit. (also i fucking love it when he goes on a rage induced rant while also screaming about negativity and positivity, "IM NOT GOING TO HAVE THIS FUCKING NEGATIVE GARBAGE IN HERE ANYMORE!" god i love that delicious irony)

christmas time is around the corner. the time of the year phils donations go up. but a good indicator that hes dying is every year you look at the growth for christmas time, it gets smaller and smaller

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is not really related to anything other than Phil's incompetence, but I've been playing with youtube's channel capabilities (no, not getting into the edited DSP content business), and I realized that Phil's uploading should be even easier than it already is. If he showed even minimal forethought, it turns out you can now set rules on playlists to have videos automatically add themselves to the playlist. So, let's say he's playing Dragon Quest? Make a rule that any video with "Dragon Quest" in the title gets auto-added and literally any video with that phrase in the title uploaded after the rule is made will be put on the playlist. Done with the game? Remove the rule after the last video is uploaded, and you're safe from any future additions.

Also, no idea why he has multiple tabs open to upload videos. You can upload them in a specific order on a single tab. It's probably a little bit slower, but since he's doing it on his "Serious Work (TM)" cable line, so what? I uploaded a nearly 6 hour video (only one guess what it was), and it finished easily within an hour. He could literally drag and drop each video in the order they need to appear in the playlist onto the "Upload Video" page and wobble the fuck away.

Surly Muppet

kiwifarms.net
Phil is currently going on about Tut during Dragon Quest. Says that Tut said several negative things, specifically that Tut wasn't going to resub because Phil is rich now. He said that Tut is subject to the same rules as everyone else, and that he needs to 'be better'. So if you're looking for more clips about Tut...

So just to clarify, the children that attack Phil live in their basement and have no money so their opinions are invalid, but the people who are rich and support Phil are also not in any position to criticize him. It's almost like he thinks nobody can legitimately criticize him... He also commented that a $50 tip tonight made the stream more profitable than even the earlier stream, so we're already revving up on the begging to prepare for the departure of Tut.

He has refused to read several cheers or put several names on the leaderboard tonight (none of which were anything worse than things he has put up there before). And Kat is also at work again, which means that she apparently works nights 6 times a week now? Like $5 onions, I don't know that Phil has any idea what a real work schedule looks like, but I'm not sure if he is lying to us, or if Kat is lying to him.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
He also has a really bad tendency of pushing people away. It’s evident with Rambo and Howard, but it’s ESPECIALLY evident with Tut. Dude drops literal thousands on your lap, decides he doesn’t really like the community. Tut is continuously ostracized and Dave allows it. If Swagginz wants to play, he has to let him play because there’s a chance that Swagginz will drop a huge cheer soon. But hell, even Swagginz is starting to get tired of the shit. He’s showing signs of becoming woke. Money from him has tanked and he has been really critical of Phil lately.

notquiteaperson

kiwifarms.net
"Schmekelstein just tipped me a doller but I'm not putting your name on the leader because I think it's RACIST toward Jewish people"

Dave's inner monologue: "ONLY 1 doller? What a fuckin jew, hope you get thrown in the oven"

Same guy tips him again and says "that's not a slur it's my real name and dave says "well you shouldn't use your real name on the internet"

Dave's inner monologue: "I think that fuckin jew was trying to make me look like a racist, god I hate Jews... wait, is Jewish a race?... I think it is... right? Man my original Dead Space 2 playthrough was great, I was really on that day... Hallo jew... classic".

Surly Muppet

kiwifarms.net
He also has a really bad tendency of pushing people away. It’s evident with Rambo and Howard, but it’s ESPECIALLY evident with Tut. Dude drops literal thousands on your lap, decides he doesn’t really like the community. Tut is continuously ostracized and Dave allows it. If Swagginz wants to play, he has to let him play because there’s a chance that Swagginz will drop a huge cheer soon. But hell, even Swagginz is starting to get tired of the shit. He’s showing signs of becoming woke. Money from him has tanked and he has been really critical of Phil lately.
I think Phil's tune with Swagginz will change once that cheer doesn't come... and I think Swagginz is past the point where he will actually do it. I think as soon as Swagginz slips, Phil will quietly ban him and then retcon things so that he always knew that Swagginz was a toxic influence on the community but kept giving him chances to turn it around, much like Vidar.

On Swagginz' end, he is still getting off on the power over the autistic horde; Phil is inconsequential at this point. The fact that Phil has said nothing about the "GTAS" emote is questionable, but that he then created his own banhammer emote slightly after, after shitting on the idea, reeks of Phil not actually liking Swagginz stealing the thunder.

There is also the possibility that Swagginz will do the cheer, publicly as Phil claims dire straits at Christmas, and then proceed to see how far he can exploit that influence. I think he'd double down on the obnoxiousness after that. He'll probably start openly bashing Tut.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Schmekelstein just tipped me a doller but I'm not putting your name on the leader because I think it's RACIST toward Jewish people"

Dave's inner monologue: "ONLY 1 doller? What a fuckin jew, hope you get thrown in the oven"

Same guy tips him again and says "that's not a slur it's my real name and dave says "well you shouldn't use your real name on the internet"
It is incredible, but it does appear to be his real name. Joseph Schmecklestein is one of two Sidella-likes that Sidella's presence has drawn out of the wood-work.

He's been tweeting at Phil since August, and Phil's Liked perhaps half a dozen of his tweets. I'm not sure how anyone could forget the name "Schmecklestein".

Draza

Hi Eren.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is incredible, but it does appear to be his real name. Joseph Schmecklestein is one of two Sidella-likes that Sidella's presence has drawn out of the wood-work.

He's been tweeting at Phil since August, and Phil's Liked perhaps half a dozen of his tweets. I'm not sure how anyone could forget the name "Schmecklestein".
King of Hate is more like King of Pussies now. Too fucking scared of Twitch banning his pathetic ass of their site. Forcing him to become even more of a snowflake than what he was before.