DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What will the tips goal be for the "MUH TAXES" marathon on Saturday?

• Total voters

Jmboote

"I didn't die, you just remembered it wrong."
kiwifarms.net
You'd think King of Hypocrisy would have gotten banned immediately way back when he first showed up, since his name is obviously meant to reference Phil's "King of Hate" moniker, and his hypocritical attitude.

But he's giving money regularly, so I guess Phil can put up a wall of defense over his paper-thin ego for the sake of some easy moolah.

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
Tbh Kat not appearing on stream isn't that weird, especially not after the whole cucking thing came out. I can see why neither of them wants her on stream after that. However Phil's weird behaviour does point to something. We all know he's a lazy fuck, so the fact he's extending his streams would suggest that they're the only source of human interaction he gets now. He's extending his streams because he has nothing else - I wouldn't be surprised if he never sees Kat anymore.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
He’s exhibiting the same behaviors and, “putting on a smile,” in front of his audience, despite the fact that he literally only streams anymore and has been eating frozen dinners and shit. I don’t know if she’s gone, but judging from everything we know and everything he’s said in the last few weeks, she’s got one foot out the door.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
Lads, I think it might be time to revive "#whereiskat".

View attachment 564474

Haven't seen her in a looooonnnggggg while. No pictures. No random Q&A streams. Perhaps she has finally moved on to greener pastures.
If she's not gone (which I don't think she is yet), she definitely seems to be trying to avoid him. Erratic work hours, gym visits. Maybe he's waiting up for her because she's chosen/been given a shift where he's awake in the hopes of coming home with him asleep.

Something's going on, but even if Kat suddenly pulled up here and confirmed she's left Dave and provided proof, Phil would still pretend everything is fine.

He has to have the "perfect life". How else can he seem cool to the exceptionals he's cultivated.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Even if she's not gone, it's hilarious she went from Soulmaid to roommate so fast.

Phil flew this bitch halfway across the country, bought her clothes and a new phone, lets her use his car, doesn't make her pay bills, and probably spoils her on their nights out with dinner reservations and staycations and shit.

And here she won't even make him dinner anymore.

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
--------------------

For starters, how about...........

"There's nothing I can do, I was pressing buttons"
"You guys know my address from the detractors, just drop by my GATED community and buzz me saying that you are dropping a 50 bit cheer in my mailbox and I'll let you in, okay? *Snoooooooooooort*

2018-10-11.png

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
He’s exhibiting the same behaviors and, “putting on a smile,” in front of his audience, despite the fact that he literally only streams anymore and has been eating frozen dinners and shit. I don’t know if she’s gone, but judging from everything we know and everything he’s said in the last few weeks, she’s got one foot out the door.
Maybe they just broke up? Kat has a pretty good deal living there for free, and Phil is too awkward in real life to tell her to get the fuck out.

Nurse Ratchet

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
I mean, that’s my current theory. She’s either gone or on her way out. Phil has a tendency to keep up appearances on stream and can not admit that he fucked something up. He didn’t even mention the Panda thing until he absolutely had to. By then he was already talking to Kat and had seen her a few times.

He’s such a sucker, he can’t stand to see people say, “I told you so.”

notquiteaperson

kiwifarms.net
Haha valedictorian just spent about a half hour fucking around with every little detail of the appearance of his gay ass wrestling character, got everything just the way he wanted it, wasting his viewers time and being boring as fuck... then exited without saving. We're still not even close to any kind of gameplay. And he turned all the music off so there's dead silence then, duhuh, that's stoopid, duhuh... this is a stream of an almost 40 year old man sitting on a couch in silence tweaking his video game wrestling character, opening loot boxes, and goat laughing. Don't forget dave is a good streamer who deserves a good living from doing this, holy shit.

TheKatIsNowGone

Have you seen my missing Kat?
kiwifarms.net
Haha valedictorian just spent about a half hour fucking around with every little detail of the appearance of his gay ass wrestling character, got everything just the way he wanted it, wasting his viewers time and being boring as fuck... then exited without saving. We're still not even close to any kind of gameplay. And he turned all the music off so there's dead silence then, duhuh, that's stoopid, duhuh... this is a stream of an almost 40 year old man sitting on a couch in silence tweaking his video game wrestling character, opening loot boxes, and goat laughing. Don't forget dave is a good streamer who deserves a good living from doing this, holy shit.
Wow, what a boomer move.

Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-10-11_21-34-17.png

This wrestling game seems quite realistic. Phil should have no problems using his real life experiences to beat it.
upload_2018-10-11_21-35-44.png

So is that one shitty little $20 skeleton the extent of his decorations for the pigpen? I feel like that's pathetic, even for dave...
He said he bought a lot of stuff but hasn't the time to decorate the office, he just could put up Bonemeal The Skeleton. He likes skeletons.
Apparently he's still "busy". And with "busy" I mean lazy.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino