• “wait you're really shitting in the yard homie?”

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

If you really had to who would you sex?

1. Leanna

53.6%
  2. Khet

3.7%
  3. Both I'm a chad

28.8%
  4. "sorry if you weren't aware but I'm homosexual"

13.9%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. Nah. The phrasing of "take a sip" is absolutely a reference to Tevin. Popsicolo is usually the one who makes the emotes, and he has straight ripped off other emotes before (the fireball one, for instance). So that's probably what happened here.

Sidenote: I think Anony (who just showed up for the first time in a couple of weeks) is the one who donated the money for WWE2k19 back in the summer. Can't prove it, but he did say this:

[2018-10-11 03:47:27 UTC] thatanonybunny: i'm glad nick miller and shane thorne donated wwe 2k19 this year
    [2018-10-11 03:54:08 UTC] thatanonybunny: okok forreal tho, i'll see you guys tomorrow, been loving Phil's WWE gameplay

And yeah, here's from back in July:

[2018-07-11 01:44:58 UTC] thatanonybunny: cheer25 Someone said you'd play WWE 2k19 if someone donated it? I' be happy to oblige again

[2018-07-12 02:18:19 UTC] thatanonybunny: Tanooki_Jumpman there's a guy in WWE who's a fan, Nick Miller iirc
    [2018-07-12 02:18:30 UTC] thatanonybunny: or was it Shane Thorne? one of them

Second sidenote: Apparently tonight is yet another "extended" stream as Philbert will be going until 10 PM his time instead of 9 PM! Definitely not unusual.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. If he doesn’t want the detractors speculating about his relationship with Kat, he sure is doing a really bad job of hiding it. Extended streams that he would NEVER do 2 months ago, midnight release streams that he hasn’t done for 2 years now, not giving any real, solid responses to Kat appearing for Halloween/Christmas...

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #71642 thebonesauce, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The black wind howls...

kiwifarms.net
  3. Phil has died twice to a boss he is pretty clearly not at the right level for (not badly underleveled, but low enough that the boss's triple attacks are destroying him). The game is now fucking stupid and garbage. And chatter hitachisensei is feeding Phil info straight from a guide.

Edit: shoutout to the dumbass troll who tipped Phil $5. Good job giving Phil $5 stupid.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Dooshkid, King Of Hypocrisy, TheHonestTroll, and whoever else tips and cheers to get Phil riled up...

You are immense faggots and are supporting Phil, no matter how small the amount. Phil doesn’t deserve a fraction of a penny from me and I’ll be goddamned if I give him anything of monetary value.

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  5. Capture.PNG

Every time I consciously choose to check his viewer count it gets worse. I know he always pulls less on his 2nd stream but fuck me sideways. Amazing that more people (detractors) watch his pre-stream than his actual fans watch his gameplay.

• Agree Agree x 6
    samovski

samovski Not Russian

kiwifarms.net
  6. Yes these fucking guys don't get called out enough. If you give dave one penny you are a faggot cuck just like waggins, infinite, sidella, and the rest of them. You also deserve to be ridiculed and made fun of just as much as they do because you are taking away from Dave's entertainment value. Every time you give dave any amount of money dave wins and you look like an idiot, troll cheers and tips never work and aren't funny when he just ignores them. What is funny is dave squirming in the desperation of his failure.

• Agree Agree x 14
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Phil can't do math at all, but he streamed for a full extra hour and a half tonight (more or less), including wasting some time travelling after beating the dragon boss that was pushing his shit in. Doing another 3rd stream tomorrow. He could have gotten off (*goat laugh*) at his normal 9 PM PST time, having lost to the boss. But he continued on with it. Something's up.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. And you really don't have to tip to get him to react. For the people who need Phil's attention: Just wait until he's in a salty mood (happens all the time) and he will reply to negative things just posted in chat. He can't help it. Giving him money is supremely stupid.

• Agree Agree x 10
    TheKatIsNowGone

TheKatIsNowGone Have you seen my missing Kat?

kiwifarms.net
  9. LTG demanded a $1000 donation to his paypal in order for him to play SFV on stream!
    111.jpg
    Tut did not appear, but he would only do it if someone else but Tut gave him $1000!

• Informative Informative x 10
    #71649 Dragoonism, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2018
    Dragoonism

Dragoonism Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.

kiwifarms.net
  10. Tut is really good at making streamers react to him it seems. Phil's chat loved him until he stopped giving and LTG is punishing his chat until they match tut as kingcuck.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    CausticMinory

CausticMinory Come make my Coco, Jumbo bb

kiwifarms.net
  11. I say Tut is Fred Fuchs and Fred just inherited a bunch of money from a dead family member.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    BrunoMattei

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. I tried calling King of Hypocrisy out this summer and got all my messages deleted. Apparently "I'm doing menial work clicking ads, taking the bits I worked for and giving them to Phil" is okay because it's a lot different from "I'm doing work, getting paid for my work, buying bits and giving them to Phil."

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Guys come on now , we will never have /our way/ with this , people gonna do what people gonna do
    being pissed at hypocrisy or the dooshkid is pointless , they are an isolated cells they enjoy phil ironically and CONTRIBUTE to him , you will never stop them me doods, set back and enjoy the show NUDNIKS
    and if phil makes a few bucks out of it well good for him ! this is a lulinvestment , what if tut is indeed a troll ? say we trash the fuck out of him then what ? did we get the money back from dave? no then why should we care

• Autistic Autistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    Zack the ripper

Zack the ripper Super villain

kiwifarms.net
  14. I really hate this post. We're not doing anything besides talking and pointing out things. If you want to say we're wasting our time and who cares, don't do it in a 71,653 post thread in the biggest sub-forum on KF.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. I guess two worlds collide here. Donations keep the pig alive, but the conclusions differ. On the one hoove you could say it's important to show Dave wrong by actually not supporting his lazy lifestyle and see how he crashes all by himself. On the other hoove you have people who want to keep up the wild ride by "trolling" Dave in the wrong believe he did everything right and somehow this makes them chuckle. It's like Normal World meets Bizarro World.

Nothing we can do, we pressed the buttons, nothing came out. But it should be perfectly fine to explain how these troll-money burners are not very different from a sincere mindless fan. So far there was really no good explanation of the benefit of giving Phil money. Please, someone enlighten us.
    *sigh*

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #71655 Wurstbrot, Oct 11, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Hardcore Baking Season

kiwifarms.net
  16. i guess you are right , but i mean like secretlife telling us we did something wrong , as if we can control each other kinda got to me and i wanted to air it out , but you are right me man

nah man giving dave money is just dumb don't get me wrong but i was trying to say is people like hypocrisy who is obviously aware of what he is doing will continue to do what he does, he ATTENDS the pig's stream daily , so what im saying is this guy is spending his money on his entertainment the same goes for the garden variety dsp fan
    my point was we can't control what people do you know, there will always be that GUY who will do it and getting pissed about it is pointless , but then again isn't life pointless to begin with ?

• Like Like x 1
    Zack the ripper

Zack the ripper Super villain

kiwifarms.net
  17. You'd think King of Hypocrisy would have gotten banned immediately way back when he first showed up, since his name is obviously meant to reference Phil's "King of Hate" moniker, and his hypocritical attitude.

But he's giving money regularly, so I guess Phil can put up a wall of defense over his paper-thin ego for the sake of some easy moolah.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Jmboote

Jmboote "I didn't die, you just remembered it wrong."

kiwifarms.net
  18. Lads, I think it might be time to revive "#whereiskat".

1.JPG

Haven't seen her in a looooonnnggggg while. No pictures. No random Q&A streams. Perhaps she has finally moved on to greener pastures.

• Informative Informative x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Noob-Noob

Noob-Noob Jealous dumbfuck

kiwifarms.net
  19. Tbh Kat not appearing on stream isn't that weird, especially not after the whole cucking thing came out. I can see why neither of them wants her on stream after that. However Phil's weird behaviour does point to something. We all know he's a lazy fuck, so the fact he's extending his streams would suggest that they're the only source of human interaction he gets now. He's extending his streams because he has nothing else - I wouldn't be surprised if he never sees Kat anymore.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  20. He’s exhibiting the same behaviors and, “putting on a smile,” in front of his audience, despite the fact that he literally only streams anymore and has been eating frozen dinners and shit. I don’t know if she’s gone, but judging from everything we know and everything he’s said in the last few weeks, she’s got one foot out the door.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.