• ”they coerced kit into posting a picture of kits genitalia and scrutinised kits selfies and nudes constantly for a long time all to try and disprove kit being tranny.”

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

If you really had to who would you sex?

1. Leanna

51.0%
  2. Khet

3.7%
  3. Both I'm a chad

28.9%
  4. "sorry if you weren't aware but I'm homosexual"

16.3%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. I love how his sauce is "homemade" when clearly its from a can.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Asperchewy

Asperchewy Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Remember guys, Phil cannot eat things like Pizza. He's getting older and needs to watch his health. But his sugary sauce, fast food and gin intake is fine.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. The secret to his authentic Italian family sauce passed down from generations is to "add a little sweetness"

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. You just know he has type 2 diabetes.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The black wind howls...

kiwifarms.net
  5. Well, as long as there is no law against hate-cooking. At least you can always inform Amnesty International.

Hey diabetus my old friend,
    it seems we two have reached the end,
    at last my begging now comes to a hold,
    as this new darkness before me unfolds,
    and I'm wanking, for a last time for my stream,
    so obscene.
    As I go down, in silence.

Hello Mommy, Hello Dad,
    I know I'm such a selfish prick,
    but you never bought me the Wolverine,
    how can there be parents that are so mean,
    it is your fault, that I've met an untimely end,
    so don't pretend,
    that you have loved me, that's bullshit.

And now to you Swaggings and Tut,
    I hate you both deep from my guts,
    you little faggots are such full re.tards,
    "thanks for the money", but with no regards.
    Because in my mind, you are stupid little pricks,
    pretentious dicks.
    Fuck you both, cocksuckers.

And my audience, far and wide,
    now you all must come out of hide,
    'cause I want thousands at my funeral,
    fuck PDP, I want to show him all,
    my longtime fans, that really love me, yes they do.
    Ah, fuck them too.
    Man why I die, alone here?

Well there is nothing I can do,
    bugged life mechanics through and through,
    I did press buttons, but I failed to hit,
    nine eleven with my fat fingertips,
    so I'll perish, in my loveseat covered with sauce,
    that is gross.
    As I'll die, in silence.

Ack-Ack-Ack.....

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #74185 der rademacher, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Yesterday DSP said:

"We can do this guys, only 15 more we will hit the tier 1 sub goal and I'll do Drunksydephil Holiday Marathon, if that doesnt motivate you i don't know what else will"

Right now his stream is about to start, and Subcount dropped to 494.......

well, 493 because looks like Phil is subscribing to his own channel with that 2 year crown

Organic growth dooooooooooooooood

2018-11-08.png 3.jpg

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    N0thingICanDo

N0thingICanDo I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)

kiwifarms.net
  7. Has he said on his stream that he's not actually going to get drunk or what that just online?

kiwifarms.net
  8. Perhaps for Christmas we could get together and make a Phil Burnell version of this sign and send it to him to hang on his "office" door.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. He shares much in common with Jordan Schlansky. They’re both lazy, both “Italian” and neither one of them does a lick of work that’s worth a damn.

• Agree Agree x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The black wind howls...

kiwifarms.net
  10. Dark once again attributed something one person said to "most people", very blatantly right now. Someone should create the Twitch name "Most People" to troll him.

• Like Like x 1
    FalsePositive

FalsePositive True Positivity

kiwifarms.net
  11. True. But at least Jordan appears on an actual successful show that is entertaining.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. That reminds me of the fact that when people told him about how it can't be authentic because he's using canned stuff, his defence was that the can said "Italian tomatoes" so therefore its authentic. It was just funny to me because he had all this processed shit but he made sure that all the stuff had "Italian" on it like Italian Garlic, Italian Tomatoes and so on. Like he went around the store making sure that all the stuff he picked had Italian on it, fresh or not. Cause THATS what matters.

[​IMG]

tbh I think he nailed the recipe. Especially that 1 teaspoon sugar. I dunno, maybe the way he does it is how Polish people make their sauce.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. In his defense, using that particular type of whole San Marzano canned tomato is not uncommon for people who aren't garbage cooks because there's not really any way to get them fresh since real San Marzanos I think only grow in Italy. The garbage in his recipe comes from pretty much everything else: the ungodly amount of sugar, the use of multiple cans of tomato paste, the absurd chunks of onion in his meatballs (good on Kat for telling him he's a dipshit for doing that instead of cooking them down in the sauce like fucking everybody else), burning the meatballs to shit and then cooking them for several more hours in the sauce, the lack of actual seasonings (as far as I can see), and of course, cooking the sauce for waaaay too long.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. He claims his minimum payments for all his credit cards doubled this year. Maybe he's not making extra payments on his credit cards after all.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. Thirdeye asked BillsSydePhil about buying a nice PC for PC gaming and Phil repeated himself 7-8 times
    "I don't have the money to do it"

This guy is a parody of himself.

• Agree Agree x 7
    AnonymousDimwit

AnonymousDimwit Me fail English? That's unpossible!

kiwifarms.net
  16. But how the actual fuck could that happen? The Fed hasn't increased rates that much, have they? I haven't seen a massive increase in my minimum...

actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I don't think Fed rates would have anything to do with CC bills. Also it could be that he's tangled up in those great debt systems with low payments up front that swell swiftly after 5-10 years

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net

18. His recipe uses salt pork ( that he 'browns' the meatballs in ) instead of olive oil
    He adds garlic SALT and Onion SALT with his dried basil, dried oregano, dried parsley, dried cilantro and a bay leaf. His family recipe has to be a Polish sauce. I don't know of any self respecting Italian that would put Powdered Garlic salt, Powdered Onion Salt and Dried store bought herbs from a bottle in their sauce let alone that much Sugar.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  19. Just sounds like "Fuck it, don't have enough time to cook so let's do batches" style cooking to me. It's all done in a way that's low effort and doesn't require any real micro; it's kind of like Khet's normal midwest mom style cooking in that regard. Dave just does it with the break and probably added even more sugar to it since it frees him from dealing with games, he has a garbage palate due to being an eternal college bum, and it allows him to pretend to be Italiano in a way that beggars belief.

I really don't get why he pulls out the Italian card so hard and why he's so fucking proud of it. Did he pretend he had mob relatives in school or some shit to scare off people when he got bullied or some shit? I don't get it.

• Like Like x 5
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  20. This was bugging me, so I looked it up. Fed rates do affect CC minimums, but according to this (https://www.forbes.com/sites/nickcl...crease-impacts-credit-card-debt/#79e788666167),
    "When rates are increased by 0.25%, the minimum due will increase by $2 for every $10,000 of credit card debt."

In short, there is literally no way Phil's minimums doubled unless his minimums were $2, and he is yet again just flat lying. The only question at this point is whether it's his statement about his minimums doubling or not. I am, naturally, inclined to say he's full of shit, and they just increased slightly. Perhaps he put some more debt on them, which would actually result in a more significant minimum?

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.