DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 86 20.6%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 30 7.2%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 271 64.8%

• Total voters

Noob-Noob

Jealous dumbfuck
kiwifarms.net
I'm just curious...

We've been hearing for over a year now about how Kat is Phil's "soulmate" and how "in love they are" and how dedicated to Phil's life she is.

But all this information has been from the pig...

Have we ever actually heard ANY of these things straight from the horse's mouth??

I can't think of a single time we have.

Son of Big Boss

My Cock is Bugged, Look!
kiwifarms.net
I'm just curious...

We've been hearing for over a year now about how Kat is Phil's "soulmate" and how "in love they are" and how dedicated to Phil's life she is.

But all this information has been from the pig...

Have we ever actually heard ANY of these things straight from the horse's mouth??

I can't think of a single time we have.
Pretty sure Panda at least said it once in a while.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure Panda at least said it once in a while.
Imagine it's not terribly difficult to bamboozle your average American minor into thinking they love you when you have money, a car and a minor amount of internet notoriety.

Pandaree is probably an outlier.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Would you rather have DSP or Boogie as a roommate. Serious food for thought.

Anyways, I'm not sure where the marriage rumors are coming from, though I haven't been following the streams at all recently. But, considering he only offered to marry Leanna because she forced him to, I doubt he marries Kat.

And speaking of Kat, do we think she'll be around for the Christmas Eve podcast/whatever the fuck? Phil seems to waffle on whether she will or not, probably having trouble convincing her after last time. I hope she does, maybe she'll actually say more than 10 words the whole time. I want to believe she's not a nonverbal autist.

But honestly, the thing I miss the most is still Cooking with the King. Why not monetize that as s a reward? Easy dosh. At least until he fucks it up by either being an extra buffoon or taking it too seriousl.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Destro1986

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
1. "Minimum effort, maximum reward."

2. Phil clearly wants to limit how often anyone sees his home, probably because it fucks with his narrative. He clearly doesnt pay attention to shit, so he doesnt want to chance to accidentally tip the house of cards over, knowing detractors will analyze every frame.

Eventually, I think the reason will legit be because he's becoming a Snorlax tier hoarder.

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
Get a job
You are an immature child. I have the best job in the world: getting paid for playing shitty videogames that you little turds have to pay for, ok? Stings doesn't it? Right. Ack-Ack-Ack! Well, I also have my beautiful soulogre helping me out in times of need, ok? So why would I even NEED a job, right? In short: you are WRONG and now you are blahked. But thanks for the money dummy. Ack-Ack-Ack!

Last edited:

PreferredPenne

Easy to eat
kiwifarms.net
Although the wrestling-sim-videos are pretty much the only time where Dave genuinely seems to enjoy doing his job.
So I give him a little slack in that regard.

But yeah, compared to other Wrestling-YouTubers, Dave is still the lowest of the low.

Dave's "Royal Rumble" last year:

Denk's Royal Rumble:

DIfference like night and day.
Please don't use that annoying dudebro faggot Chris Denker as an example.

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
Roommate? Not even just flat-/housemate but roommate? I'd prefer to go homeless instead.

No, real talk. I'd go with DSP, because everytime he'd dare to do or say something stupid, he simply would get a beating. Either he copes with that and changes his antics or he moves out in order to avoid the smackings. Problem solved. As for the smell, well that's what car refreshers were invented for.

Wouldn't mind to go roommate with Leanna or the soulhorse though.

ReentryPhantom

Need that money to pay my bills...
kiwifarms.net

Anyways, I'm not sure where the marriage rumors are coming from, though I haven't been following the streams at all recently. But, considering he only offered to marry Leanna because she forced him to, I doubt he marries Kat.

And speaking of Kat, do we think she'll be around for the Christmas Eve podcast/whatever the fuck? Phil seems to waffle on whether she will or not, probably having trouble convincing her after last time. I hope she does, maybe she'll actually say more than 10 words the whole time. I want to believe she's not a nonverbal autist.

But honestly, the thing I miss the most is still Cooking with the King. Why not monetize that as s a reward? Easy dosh. At least until he fucks it up by either being an extra buffoon or taking it too seriousl.
If you watch her vids on her gaming channel that "doesn't exist", that Kat and DSP's Kat are two completely different people.

TheyCallItNPD

kiwifarms.net
Is everybody looking forward to the exciting opportunity to help Phil with his upcoming financial situation?

This guy. This guy. I may have to take a step back so I don't waste my time getting genuinely angry. I can't believe how utterly deluded he is about his own accountability for his problems.

Also: his plans to refinance the house. He wants to keep doing exactly what he's doing for another 2 years so that he can hopefully refinance the house and shuffle his debts around. Then what? That's the START of his plans to pay off his debt, not the end. Then he has, essentially, another mortgage to start from scratch. How do you pay for that, Phil? Keep playing videogames on Twitch in your 40s? How about in your 50s?

Reactions: Agentsmith

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino