DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • May

Votes: 138 35.2%
  • June

Votes: 137 34.9%
  • July

Votes: 83 21.2%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 62 15.8%

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • 1-2

Votes: 114 29.1%
  • 3-4

Votes: 81 20.7%
  • 5+

Votes: 118 30.1%

• Total voters

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Bad mouthing other streamers is a ZERO TOLERANCE OFFENCE as clearly stated on the Twitch TOS, yet he get's 'spoken to'? Fuck that shit. Twitch needs to be consistent with it's punishments. It's not like it's even his first offence FFS.
Twitch is so fucking cucked it’s unreal. What exactly is it about our boy Dark that makes Twitch nurture and foster him so much? Are the Twitch higher ups a bunch of jaded ecelebs who lost their fortune due to trolls?

I’m so glad that thirdeye stop throwing bits down the moneyhole that is DSP and focused on a single donation to Ninja, easily fucking DSP and possibly keeping Ninja and his team on his case. Can’t wait til he slips up a week from now.
It's not Twitch being cucked by DSP. It's Twitch seeing a number of startups trying to take their throne, so they're not as likely to take a risk on losing partners who bring in money. And let's face it, no matter how small Phil is in the grand scheme of things, he still brings in money from his kiddie fans. Unless the clamor is so great that there are already calls to boycott Twitch if they don't ban so-and-so streamer, they're not as likely to take out someone even if it means making a mockery of their ToS.

As a side benefit of Phil never reaching the heights of Ninja, he can talk shit each stream and he'll just get a stern talking-to each time. Just my two cents.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
2FC000A7-99B6-4DFA-8CF9-7DE1B9BC3B66.jpeg
In other news, altright talking head MiraiMisaki, who OFTEN bitches about PC culture and how he hates that people are put into the thought police paddy wagon, is actually trying to justify that Phil can say and do whatever he wants regarding anyone else, but trolls have no right to make fun of DSP EVER.

Edit: @Qi Meng Dealer but Phil doesn’t bring in THAT MUCH money. His couple dozen cheers barely add up to like $20 per day, so I really don’t get where people keep up with this, “well he brings them in monies, lots of monies,” because he doesn’t. What DSP brings in per month is NEGLIGIBLE compared to most other streamers who pull in Phil’s numbers on a weekly and sometimes daily basis.

View attachment 610299
In other news, altright talking head MiraiMisaki, who OFTEN bitches about PC culture and how he hates that people are put into the thought police paddy wagon, is actually trying to justify that Phil can say and do whatever he wants regarding anyone else, but trolls have no right to make fun of DSP EVER.

Edit: @Qi Meng Dealer but Phil doesn’t bring in THAT MUCH money. His couple dozen cheers barely add up to like $20 per day, so I really don’t get where people keep up with this, “well he brings them in monies, lots of monies,” because he doesn’t. What DSP brings in per month is NEGLIGIBLE compared to most other streamers who pull in Phil’s numbers on a weekly and sometimes daily basis.
Check out his shitty comic for more luls
He's just another edgy weeaboo alt right tard. They usually turn out to be pedophiles too.

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
He had to spend all that money in case it turned out Tut was a troll and was going to charge back everything. There was nothing he could do.
Actually the Official Story (Tm) is that Tut barely managed to cover for part of the loss of YT for 2 weeks, AND Tut caused other people not to donate, so it was a net-loss.

Twitch is so fucking cucked it’s unreal. What exactly is it about our boy Dark that makes Twitch nurture and foster him so much? Are the Twitch higher ups a bunch of jaded ecelebs who lost their fortune due to trolls?

I’m so glad that thirdeye stop throwing bits down the moneyhole that is DSP and focused on a single donation to Ninja, easily fucking DSP and possibly keeping Ninja and his team on his case. Can’t wait til he slips up a week from now.
View attachment 610299

Dave brings in $4-8k in Twitch money monthly. Considering his viewcount, his metrics are actually probably pretty solid on paper.

It has its separate thread but...
...dsp shittalked ninja after awards, thirdeye, yes... THIRDEYE told this to ninja, and a few hours later dsp said he is sorry about what he said earlier, probably cause Ninja contacted twitch. It was glorious.
*One hour, twenty six minutes after he was informed he apologized.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
He just did a 3-4 minute apology on stream towards "everyone affected, including those who I was being negative towards", without mentioning names. Says some people contacted him to say he "did not necessarily did something horrible wrong" (lol), but "he shouldn't be this negative, especially during the holiday period. As if not being a toxic cunt because it's almost Christmas is something to strive for...

Last edited:

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Phil usually pulls in about $60-$160 in cheers + subs. Add on Twitch's cuts, and he probably get them a consistent $100-$300 a day. That's not bad for his size. That said, I don't think it's enough to warrant the protection he seems to have.

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Give it a week or two and Phil will be right back to shit talking Ninja/other streamers and revising history to make him look like the big tough guy who didn't kowtow to anyone while simultaneously saying he dindu nuffin wrong and was the victim of "book smart morons."

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Give it a week or two and Phil will be right back to shit talking Ninja/other streamers and revising history to make him look like the big tough guy who didn't kowtow to anyone while simultaneously saying he dindu nuffin wrong and was the victim of "book smart morons."
No, I actually believe him this time. I think he has learned his lesson, and from here on out will be the positive person he has been wanting to be for such a long time.

MVCI_chat_idiots_lol.png

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't even think about clipping and I can't rewind the stream; very generic and unexciting, as a whole.
Go to videos. You can find the current broadcast there and can rewind and clip to your heart's content. Note that this will only last until he ends the stream since he's not auto-VODing anymore.

Edit: Also, there are no moderators in Phil's chat at all. Not even someone idling who's not actually watching.

Meech

kiwifarms.net
I would guess that all these Twitch "managers" are monitored on the number of reports/suspensions/bans their charges receive. So it is not surprising that Phil's "manager" was active in getting ahead of this controversy considering his history for insulting random streamers and being suspended.