DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 86 20.6%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 30 7.2%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 271 64.8%

• Total voters

Sonichump

Gin fueled nights
kiwifarms.net
Phil tells a pretty fake story about how he fell asleep on the couch and Kat came downstairs to call him to bed. He wakes up startled, jumps up and his old man unfit ass gets dizzy and twists his knee or something. "Funny" story.

EDIT: during this storytime, he emphasizes that he cancelled PSVue and got Hulu instead, with Kats free trial.

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
While watching a cam girl horror movie called fittingly enough Cam last night, my mind went to Phil as I saw the title character debase herself for virtual tokens. Obviously Phil is not as attractive, talented, or motivated as your run of the mill cam girl, but he could take a page from their money-making book and change up his game a bit. Paypigs crave agency; they want their monkey to dance for them; that is why Phil’s patrons spoon-feed him instructions on getting through video games. So give the people what they want, Phil. For example, how many people would tip 5,000 bits if it made Phil hook up a car battery to his testicles (no nudity would be shown, of course) or 2,000 bits made him eat half a jar of mayonnaise by itself? Just brainstorming ways to save the house. Feel free to use these ideas, Phil.
Honestly this is the basis for my assertion that if he leaned into the Detractors he could make bank.

How much would people pay for him to play Tevin in SSB? In SF4? How many cheers/tips could he get to let people pick his characters?

In regards to his financial risks, I also recall him saying the bank gave him a hard time with the loan application due to his 'work' being hard to define. I believe he insulted the bank saying along the lines of they weren't up with technology / people earning from the internet. Ironic now he's begged for $$ ever since he moved.
This is why I suspect Papa Burnell is cosigned on the Adult House

Would you rather have DSP or Boogie as a roommate. Serious food for thought.

Anyways, I'm not sure where the marriage rumors are coming from, though I haven't been following the streams at all recently. But, considering he only offered to marry Leanna because she forced him to, I doubt he marries Kat.

And speaking of Kat, do we think she'll be around for the Christmas Eve podcast/whatever the fuck? Phil seems to waffle on whether she will or not, probably having trouble convincing her after last time. I hope she does, maybe she'll actually say more than 10 words the whole time. I want to believe she's not a nonverbal autist.

But honestly, the thing I miss the most is still Cooking with the King. Why not monetize that as s a reward? Easy dosh. At least until he fucks it up by either being an extra buffoon or taking it too seriousl.
Someone asked him in chat and he said he "really wants to" marry Kat but they're "paused" because of the tax problem.

I'd rather have DSP, less damage to the floors and the furniture. Plus at least Dave is what he is, Boogie has like 15 masks he wears.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Should prob post in the pertinent thread so this’ll be my last post here.

I anticipated he would’ve been done with prestream 30 minutes ago. He’s already taking a pee break.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino