DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 24 6.1%
  • May

Votes: 138 35.2%
  • June

Votes: 137 34.9%
  • July

Votes: 83 21.2%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 62 15.8%

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • 1-2

Votes: 114 29.1%
  • 3-4

Votes: 81 20.7%
  • 5+

Votes: 118 30.1%

• Total voters

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
Go to videos. You can find the current broadcast there and can rewind and clip to your heart's content. Note that this will only last until he ends the stream since he's not auto-VODing anymore.

Edit: Also, there are no moderators in Phil's chat at all. Not even someone idling who's not actually watching.
Shit I forgot about that; I don't have time to make a fresh sock for the clip, but this did let me verify that this prestream was the shortest in months for a morning prestream.

• Agree
  • Informative
Reactions: actually and Draza

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
Phil's pikachu is doing abyssymal against NORMAL difficulty AI because he sux

"This game is so UNFAIR!"

"Look! Look at those freezing frames! Nothing I can do!"

"I took 200% damage on one single hit, how is that fair? Fuck this game"

"She didnt even touch me, I wasnt even in the fatal frame yet I died, uh-huh!"

"I was PRESSING BUTTONS, you heard me right? But he dint BLAHK"

Chat disagrees, while Phil looks like he is semi-having fun with his 205% damage taken Pikachu

2018-12-08 (2).png

2018-12-08 (3).png

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
I'm making a clip at this moment. Will edit this post when it's ready.

-edit- There you go:

Really like how the "apology" doesn't actually include owning up for anything or actually apologizing. He basically just says "things I say can have negative consequences" with no acknowledgement that it's his actions and he needs to change them. As usual just shows that he's convinced what he did was fine he just wishes he hadn't gotten caught.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Lol, DSP is SO self-aware at this point about him being a salty sausage.

He constantly starts shouting in anger at Smash Bros. Ultimate's CPU players, only to quickly realize he stated he "doesn't want to be like this" just over an hour ago, resulting in him abrubtly making clown noises to try to cover up his toxic explosions.

It's really awkward to see. :story:

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Give it a week or two and Phil will be right back to shit talking Ninja/other streamers and revising history to make him look like the big tough guy who didn't kowtow to anyone while simultaneously saying he dindu nuffin wrong and was the victim of "book smart morons."
He already fllat out said he WILL do it again in his stream 'apology'. He cries about how he's only human and because of such he'll do it again. Sorry, Not sorry.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Really like how the "apology" doesn't actually include owning up for anything or actually apologizing. He basically just says "things I say can have negative consequences" with no acknowledgement that it's his actions and he needs to change them. As usual just shows that he's convinced what he did was fine he just wishes he hadn't gotten caught.
"I apologize if you were offended", basically.

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
Phil usually pulls in about $60-$160 in cheers + subs. Add on Twitch's cuts, and he probably get them a consistent $100-$300 a day. That's not bad for his size. That said, I don't think it's enough to warrant the protection he seems to have.
Excuse me for being stupid, but I don't get it. If he brings in 60 - 160, how does he get Twitch 100 - 300 per day? Even if its 60 - 160 per stream on one day, that would be 120 - 320 max. Does the advertising make this so profitable for Twitch?

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
It's so satisfying to watch somebody try to act like a big shot and immediately get put in their place by an actual big shot. This was straight out of a comedy, where one guy is talking shit about someone not thinking they're around and it turns out the person is right behind them the whole time, leading to a pathetic display of begging for forgiveness. Dark is such a little bitch and the best part is he doesn't even realize it, so he'll continue to be humiliated with such little effort.

Last edited: