DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• April

Votes: 32 7.1%
  • May

Votes: 141 31.5%
  • June

Votes: 139 31.0%
  • July

Votes: 105 23.4%
  • How many begathons will be held (choose 1)?

Votes: 78 17.4%

Votes: 10 2.2%
  • 1-2

Votes: 120 26.8%
  • 3-4

Votes: 92 20.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 141 31.5%

• Total voters

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
You're not counting the $2500 a month he's bringing in in subs.
I guess you are talking about fixed/old subs? Because @actually already mentioned 60 - 160 in cheers and subs (I don't know if he meant per day or per Darks two daily streams). Even with 2500 / month on top, that would bring the cume to 140 - 240 (or 200 - 400) max/day. I still fail to see how Twitch makes 100 - 300 per day from this?

Edit: I just saw the posting from @BrunoMattei : so Twitch takes in 50% of the money coming from subscriptions? Wow! I was thinking about something like 10% or so. But that's... hoo.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Excuse me for being stupid, but I don't get it. If he brings in 60 - 160, how does he get Twitch 100 - 300 per day? Even if its 60 - 160 per stream on one day, that would be 120 - 320 max. Does the advertising make this so profitable for Twitch?
1 bit = 1 cent for Phil, but to buy bits from Twitch you pay something like $1.40 for 100 bits (or watch ads), so Twitch makes 40 cents of profit. For subs, Phil gets $2.50 and Twitch gets $2.50 of profit. Tips are the only thing Twitch doesn't get a piece of.

His subcount is 300, right? So technically $1500 and Phil gets half of that.
Current sub count is 525 or so. If they're all Tier 1, that's $1312.50 to Phil and Twitch each.

Edit: I just saw the posting from @BrunoMattei : so Twitch takes in 50% of the money coming from subscriptions? Wow! I was thinking about something like 10% or so. But that's... hoo.
Phil gets 50% for Tier 1, 60% for Tier 2, and 70% for Tier 3, I believe.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1 bit = 1 cent for Phil, but to buy bits from Twitch you pay something like $1.40 for 100 bits (or watch ads), so Twitch makes 40 cents of profit. For subs, Phil gets $2.50 and Twitch gets $2.50 of profit. Tips are the only thing Twitch doesn't get a piece of.

Current sub count is 525 or so. If they're all Tier 1, that's $1312.50 to Phil and Twitch each.
How the fuck is he still holding onto 500+ subs? That's disgusting. I know Tut and some other fag gifted dozens of subs but I assumed that they would have run out by now.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck is he still holding onto 500 subs? That's disgusting. I know Tut and some other fag gifted dozens of subs but I assumed that they would have run out by now.
He got 121 gifted subs last month. His "real" subcount is in the 420-440 range because some of the gifted subs went to actual regulars, not just randos. When Subtember was going on, I kept track of how many gifted subs were renewed, and it was something like 3-6% for Phil.

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net

Phil gets 50% for Tier 1, 60% for Tier 2, and 70% for Tier 3, I believe.
Ah, I see now. I am not familliar with these margins and thought it would be more in the range of 10% or something like that. 50% is kinda hefty.

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
I guess you are talking about fixed/old subs? Because @actually already mentioned 60 - 160 in cheers and subs (I don't know if he meant per day or per Darks two daily streams). Even with 2500 / month on top, that would bring the cume to 140 - 240 (or 200 - 400) max/day. I still fail to see how Twitch makes 100 - 300 per day from this?

Yeah 50% on subs. It's rough.

I also have a theory that since troll cheerers tend to use sock puppet accounts and watch ads for the troll cheers, Dark's ad numbers are very high for his viewcount; I would assume Twitch would track this.

In general, Dark looks great on the back end; a TON of followers (socks), a TON of ads watched for bits (socks), a high viewer/sub/cheer ratio; having a handful of diligent paypigs on a small channel likely makes you look good in the Twitch Metrics.

Haunter

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
In other news, altright talking head MiraiMisaki, who OFTEN bitches about PC culture and how he hates that people are put into the thought police paddy wagon, is actually trying to justify that Phil can say and do whatever he wants regarding anyone else, but trolls have no right to make fun of DSP EVER.
"That's different - you ppl keep sending one insult repeatedly to one person." Mirai's "all or nothing" is the same as Phil's. He's defending the "all", so "the ends justify the means". He's allowed do things to fulfill the "all", even when they seem to negate it: His harping on Catholicism: "it is from Satan", "full of demons and evil spirits", the "Pope is the devil is sitting on the throne inside the Vatican, ", and "they can shove their "holy s&^*" up their own a**." He even says that the Vatican "created" Islam. Insults repeatedly sent to one target.

I would guess that all these Twitch "managers" are monitored on the number of reports/suspensions/bans their charges receive. So it is not surprising that Phil's "manager" was active in getting ahead of this controversy considering his history for insulting random streamers and being suspended.
Phil's "apology" tweets were in the early hours of the morning, right? I'd hope that his Twitch Partner Manager would at least be near the timezones of the Partners being managed. Unless it came from some global centre even higher up, I'm sorta thinking Phil's "back-pedaling" is his attempt to "get ahead of the heat".

Are his comics about "The Moslems" as he likes to say in chat?
Kinda. Skimming through it, I can see a young, idealistic and naive character being accepted to a job at "The Huffington News": "I guess being an ideological sycophant has its benefits", he tells us. He walks past a park with Christian volunteers serving soup. Signs read "Jesus loves you!" and "Jesus died for your sins". The character walks by, glumly. "These stupid lazy good-for-nothings, believing in fairy tales and myths", etc., etc.

Fuckoffdad

has never played final fantasy
kiwifarms.net
So can you tell if you've been perma banned from a streamer's chat on twitch? Otherwise I don't see any amount of shekels from thirdeye being enough to ingratiate him back into the king's favor. He chose to roll over on Phil and I have to wonder why now. Could just be the perfect time for him to bow out thinking he could deliver a body blow to phil's real adult jahb. Hard to know what to make of him and his forgiveness daddy plz relationship with phil. He's giving DSP money so in my mind that makes him a bit of a mong even if he's an obvious troll who can inject some laughs into those dead streams. His antics can be amusing but at the same time if he actually thought twitch would sacrifice DSP the sacred (lol)cow then he clearly hasn't been paying attention to the DSP shitshow despite being one of the guys right there in the stall wiping his ass with dollar bills. Either way I hope he thinks it was worth it. All he really got out of it was a few panic tweets and a 4 minute apahlagy.

How the fuck is he still holding onto 500+ subs? That's disgusting. I know Tut and some other fag gifted dozens of subs but I assumed that they would have run out by now.
I think we should acknolwedge that half his subs (if not more) are trolls. Detractors are and have been helping to keep him afloat for years. There's really no other explanation that makes any sense because his bizness is completely stagnant. If there's ever any influx of "new" faces (I'd sooner believe it's the same people who keep coming back endlessly) there's very little chance at all they're finding his daily video spew on youtube because that shit is buried under daily detractor videos. If you're finding out who DSP is in 2018 there has to be about a 95% chance it's through tahxic memes and his terrible rep. If you're genuinely new to his streams and wander in there and point out he did something fucking dumb in a game you're not aware that "insults will not be tolerated lol" and immediately eat a ban. So there's zero room for growth here.

Even folks on here have said they sub to try and blend in and not raise suspicion. And this is just his streams. We know Phil sits there at night "working" by blocking people on twitter who have chosen to follow him and also follow detractor accounts as well. Whether or not they even speak to him at all on the platform he just wanders around looking for this shit daily so he can cast it out. Deepcover detracting is apparently some serious game of autistic espionage to DSP and his enemies. What a fucking world we live in.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think we should acknolwedge that half his subs (if not more) are trolls.
It's possible, but Phil got up to like 300 subs pretty quickly after he was able to get subscribers. I'd guesstimate it more at about 15-20% trolls with subs, including those who received gifted subs. But it's also hard to tell because not every sub is broadcasted in chat. As such, there are plenty of actual fans who are simply silent. For what it's worth, there were 98 actual unique subs who wrote something in chat today. So around 20% of his subs showed up at some point and said something.

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
Phil continues to struggle against Normal Difficulty AI

"That's so unfair! I did no damage after my big combo and she one-hit KO me when she was facing the wrong direction, fuck this game"

2018-12-08 (4).png

"It's like she has DOUBLE the health I have (apparently doubling 120 gives you 180), and she has double the defence I have (which is not true), and then she FUCKING CHEAT to read my input,

It's the TRIPLE BULLSHIT doooooooooooooood"

*Snooooooooooort*

2018-12-08 (5).png

"There's nothing I can do, I give up, the game is just cheating, fuck this shit, I'm not gonna do this, ya I'm not"

"I'm trying to play smart, but this game is SO DUMB that the SMARTER you play, the HARDER it gets"

2018-12-08 (8).png

Last edited:

Haunter

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If there's ever any influx of "new" faces (I'd sooner believe it's the same people who keep coming back endlessly) there's very little chance at all they're finding his daily video spew on youtube because that shit is buried under daily detractor videos.
I'm sure there won't be an "influx of new faces". There is still what I imagine to be the gradual appearance of the now matured viewers that grew up watching Phil. A while ago, I got to talking with someone in Phil's chat I'd recognized from the Twitch community I frequent. He said he'd been watching Phil for years. It may be that those younger viewers who discovered him years ago on Youtube have grown to rediscover him on Twitch.

I think for those that began watching Phil when they were young, he was and remains for them a living TV show character. His mannerisms are loud and grandiose. He doesn't have to deal with mundane reality like the viewers: He gets to play video games all day. He doesn't have to deal with the consequences of his actions like the viewers: He's sequestered in his reality TV show set.

The problems that his young fans grew up hearing about are TV show problems affecting a colourful, fictional person. They have no weight or permanence. At the end of the episode, everything returns to normal. At the end of the last financial crisis, the beleaguered protagonist Phil somehow got his money. No explanation needed, onto the next episode.

Phil perpetuates this image for his now grown viewers because he is the cartoon character he accuses Ninja and the like of being. But Phil is the horrific, living abomination of a cartoon character brought into reality. Only mental illness is inexhaustible enough to fuel Phil's unreal reality.

Fuckoffdad

has never played final fantasy
kiwifarms.net
It's possible, but Phil got up to like 300 subs pretty quickly after he was able to get subscribers. I'd guesstimate it more at about 15-20% trolls with subs, including those who received gifted subs. But it's also hard to tell because not every sub is broadcasted in chat. As such, there are plenty of actual fans who are simply silent. For what it's worth, there were 98 actual unique subs who wrote something in chat today. So around 20% of his subs showed up at some point and said something.
And any time the shit really hits the fan, you'll probably find a spread between DSP and Tevin alone of a couple of thousand people watching. That's only counting those who are invested enough to sit there and waste their day in real time seeing the nonsense unfold live. So even out of that number 500 subs really isn't that high.

I guess it really comes down to how you view fans and trolls. There's obviously a clear dividing line but at the same time there's going to be people who like to sit around in denial of the fact that they actually enjoy DSP's shitty content on some level. Someone like Tevin himself for all his criticism of DSP is clearly invested in him and even if he calls him out endlessly, he really isn't an a-log either. I guess when I say half must be trolls I really mean a bunch of them fit into this mould. And even if there are genuine devoted fans, all it takes is phil shitting on them a couple of times before they start to get twisted and take up parroting detractor memez. Some seem to be masochistic and allow themselves to be berated by big daddy philbert. They'll take a slap from those noodle arms and cough up pennies right afterwards apologizing.But these days I really don't think he has above even 300 of the authentic brainwashed variety left to call his own at least.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Lol, DSP is SO self-aware at this point about him being a salty sausage.
Quoting myself because DSP gave someone in chat a 10 minute time-out, but strangely enough immediately changed his mind. When issuing the time-out he said people should not be referencing others streamers because it derails the chat, but then changed his mind and unbanned the guy saying he's in a good mood today and doesn't want to be a dick.

Clip:

What was said in chat:

Ban_unban_mentioning_other_streamers.PNG

Referencing other streamers? That's a bannable offence? Referencing? Just... referencing? Especially after what HE did himself not even a week ago live on stream (shitting on PewDiePie, Ninja and Markiplier HARD) and being tahxic towards Ninja again yesterday on Twitter? What the actual fuck.

But the fact he changed his mind... Did he have the sudden realization that he's the last person on this planet to ban others for "referencing" other streamers, or what? Looks to me like the whole Ninja thing made him even more paranoid than he already was. This stuff must be bouncing around in his head every minute he's streaming...

flatsoda

TACTICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION
kiwifarms.net
12/08/18 First Prestream - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Stream: Damage Control is . . . MASSIVELY STRONG

“Ladies and Gentlemen, in an unprecedented move, for the first time ever: all my videos of [Super Smash Bros.] are fine! I didn’t have anything negative in regards to the game at all. Uhm, I’m able to record, I’m able to play the game and put my videos on YouTube. And, NOTHING HAPPENED! No claims! No copyright strikes! NOTHING! Nintendo is actually living up to their word! They’ve completely removed their Content ID match system from YouTube! It’s gone! So, not only do you guys get to watch me enjoy Super Smash Ultimate on stream, I actually get to upload the videos to YouTube with no problems! It’s like, ‘Holy Shit! Whatta change!’ It’s a complete 180! It actually makes me, for the first time in a long time, like super positive to feel like playing Nintendo games again! *PIG SNORT* Because, I’ll be honest, I used to be afraid that, you know, Nintendo could shut down my stream. Nintendo might, you know, claim all the ad revenue - which they always did! Uhm, it’s kind of like, a complete turnaround for me. And I’m feeling so positive right now about covering Smash. Now, there’s still a ridiculous amount of content in the game to cover, which we’re going to be covering. Uhm, but it makes me feel good about covering the game on a long-term basis. You know, playing through the actual story mode, doing the online play. I actually feel good about it! Uhm, because I feel like now, I can, you know, proceed on and not have to have these underlying issues in the back of my head, worrying me, or whatever! Which is great! So, I want to say, first of all, to anyone who was here yesterday, for my launch streams of Ultimate: thank you very much! It was great! Attendance was good! Everyone was having a great time. We were all talking, participating. People were helping me with tips and stuff, and, you know, contributions were good! Everything was good, I cannot complain! It was a good day, and I hope we can continue to have good days like that moving forward, covering Ultimate. Okay?”

“So, moving forward positively here, folks. Uhm, one thing I do want to say on the Prestream, and just get this out of the way. I said it on Twitter last night, but I’ll say it again. Is that, you know, recently, I want to apologize again. On streams you’ve seen me kind of wound up, or saying things that seem kind of negative. Tweeting things that seem kind of negative. I’m trying my best to not do that. But, I’m going to be honest with everyone. A lot of things, PERSONAL THINGS going on. Including, YES, my, my whole Financial Situation and my livelihood being at risk, and I might- I might lose my home next year. You know, all these things PILE UP! And, eventually, make me feel kind of negative about a lot of stuff that I shouldn’t! And, the bottom line is: I love what I do for a living! I love the fact that I stream every day and you guys are here, and you enjoy what I do. And we share these experiences. You guys are supportive! Uhm, I love it! And that’s what I gotta focus on. Even though, there may be impeding negatives, and things behind the scenes. Uhm, I have to not let that get to me! You know what I mean? Uhm, and I gotta do a better of job of that, I realize that! I DO! I need to do a better job of that. I shouldn’t be making negative tweets about other Content Creators! I shouldn’t be doing all this stuff! What I should be doing is focusing on the positive! You know, last night, I kind of had an eye-opening! Uhm, *Mini Pig Snort* because a couple of people, actually contacted me personally, and were like, ‘Phil, not that, it’s not the end of the world or you did anything horrendously wrong! But, you know, it’s the Holiday Season! And here you are, you’re supposed to be focusing on games! You’re supposed to be focusing on things, that are going to bring people to your streams to be supportive! And you’re doing these negative things! What is this? Why are you doing that?’ I look at that, like, ‘They’re right!’ Normally, this is something that I would pull back from doing, but because of a lot of factors, you know, STRESS and everything, you know, getting to me. Uhm, you know, I did some stupid shit! All right? Thank God it wasn’t as stupid as the stuff I did earlier this year! *Barking Laugh* Saying really dumb statements on Twitter that got me into MAJOR TROUBLE with a lot of people! In this case, it wasn’t really wasn’t that. But, I still understand, that things I have, can have a negative- the things that I say can have a negative impact! All right? So, I do apologize to all of you, and I apologize to anyone who’s negatively affected by me being an idiot. I shouldn’t have done that! Uhm, I don’t think what I said had a negative impact towards any of the people I was negatively targeting! Because they are ginormous Content Creators! Okay? But! That doesn’t make it right and it certainly doesn’t make it, make sense that I should be doing it. All right?”

“Uhm, it’s kind of funny. I kind of had this epiphany last night: ‘Dude for the first time in years, I’m playing a Nintendo game - which I love, I LOVE NINTENDO GAMES! I’m playing a Nintendo game, I’m having tons of fun with it. The people watching me, for a change, are having tons of fun with it!’ Because, usually when I play Nintendo games, I don’t know, the interest wanes right away. Not the case! At least with Smash Ultimate! Yesterday, people were really excited for it and were tuning in all day! Uhm, I’m actually, freaking able to do YouTube videos of it with no problems, for the first time, in like, EVER! Right? So, it’s like all these things, uhm, all these things, TOGETHER! I’m like, ‘You know what? This is great! This is something that, uhh, I should be focusing positively on! This should be my focus! Enjoying games! Having fun! Being festive during the Holiday Season! Bringing positivity, so people will want to come by streams and hang out! That’s what I should be doing! Not being a negative jerk!’ So, I’ve-I’ve turned it around! I’m not going to do that! *Gross Lip Smack* I’m going to do my absolute best to not do that. Understand I am human, and if I slip up again, you know, it might happen. I apologize in advance, but I will do my best to enjoy myself. And to, basically, you know, put out fun stuff for you guys and just focus on the good stuff! Okay? Sound Good? All right! There you go! That’s all I have to say about that! Getting it off my chest and getting it out of the way, because I did, I felt BAD! Uhm, last night in particular, and I was like, you know, ‘I want to change my ways! I do! I want to be positive!’ I want to be a fun - I want to be a fun guy who’s here, you can hang out with me and Chill, and have fun! And, you know - not to say it was on the streams! Because, honestly, it really wasn’t on the streams this stuff happening on. But, uhm, you know, I don’t want to be like that anymore. I DON’T! I don’t want to be like that anymore! I want to be a better person! I want to be someone who is here enjoying myself everyday, I want it to come through on the streams. I don’t want it to be all, ‘Let’s all - let’s talk shit about other people! Let’s be dramatic! Let’s focus on insulting other people!’ I just don’t care about that shit. *PIG SNORT* Regardless of my personal opinions, or feelings, sometimes you just don’t need to hear that stuff. You know what I mean? Uhm, so let’s just move forward. Positively! Okay? All right! So, all that being said. I want to say, ‘Thanks for that.’ All right? For letting me get that off my chest.”

“The only final thing I’ll say, in this plugs segment. If at all you are choosing to support me today, and you have the choice of how to support, you might say, ‘Damn, Phil! You just mentioned Patreon, and t-shirts, and everything! What do I do?’ The best way to support me is: TIPPING ME! By tipping me, those are funds that go to my Paypal account, that go straight to my bank account to pay bills. Right now is the heaviest bill time of the month for me! All my bills are clearing and emptying my bank account out! It sucks! And, at this point, you know, basically what I do is, I take money I make,via tips, to replenish that bank account. Until I get paid from Twitch, which is around the middle of the month. So, I still got about a week to go, and tough this out! Uhm, your tips help me get through that tough time of the month! Your tips help me out a lot!. They really do! And that’s why I bring this up, because I really need your support right now with tips, to get through the next week or so. Okay? Thank you guys!”

[2018-12-08 18:41:37 UTC] kmart_manager: trihard100 Saw your tweets from this morning, good to see the drama is behind us now

“Me, too! I’m tired of it! I’m tired of all the negative stuff that happens kind of bogging me down, and making me feel like shit! I don’t want that to happen anymore! And the bottom line is: if I stay positive for you guys, and we have great streams, that’s just gonna help everything! You know what I mean? That’s just going to overall, it’s going to help everything positively. So, that’s how I’m going to focus on, moving forward. Okay? *Throat clearing*

Two observations I had:

1. Personally, I don’t think he was contacted by Twitch regarding his shittalking. I think he saw the clip of Thirdeyethethird donating his 30 pieces of silver to Ninja and was freaked out by Ninja’s deadpan response. If Ninja had rolled his eyes or mocked Phil, or even brought up to his streaming audience what Thirdeyethethird had passed along - DSP probably would’ve just brushed it off, the same way he brushes off whenever another streamer calls DSP out on his bullshit. My guess is that Ninja’s no nonsense reaction immediately deflated DSP’s defiant stance, because it appeared that Ninja was taking DSP’s shittalking seriously.
Twitch has proven that they’ll pull DSP’s card if he insults another Twitch streamer’s appearance, and that was one remark about some small-time streamer. Ninja is Twitch’s biggest streamer and DSP has an extensive history of shittalking Ninja and mocking his appearance. If Twitch were to decide to get involved, they would have just immediately eradicated DSP’s Twitch account, because they have more incentive in keeping Ninja happy than to keep getting their cut of DSPs internet panhandling.
Also, I would bet dollars to oats that Kat was the one that wrote the apology tweets and drilled the phrase “Focus on moving forward positively” into his head so that he could keep repeating it when he vomited up his non-apology word salad.

2. I think this is the first DSP Non-Apology that doesn’t deflect blame onto detractors and trolls. This shocks me! *Places hand over chest in surprise*

*edited a bunch of the formatting, because I had posted this using mobile and I couldn't get it to look how I wanted it to.*

Last edited:

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess it really comes down to how you view fans and trolls. There's obviously a clear dividing line but at the same time there's going to be people who like to sit around in denial of the fact that they actually enjoy DSP's shitty content on some level.
This is a fair point. There's a massive gray area that viewers can fall in to for sure.

But the fact he changed his mind... Did he have the sudden realization that he's the last person on this planet to ban others for "referencing" other streamers, or what? Looks to me like the whole Ninja thing made him even more paranoid than he already was. This stuff must be bouncing around in his head every minute he's streaming...
Nah, he's just being DSPositive now, remember? You know, good ol' Chippy Phil just turnin' over that happy new leaf!

Also, I would bet dollars to oats that Kat was the one that wrote the apology tweets and drilled the phrase “Focus on moving forward positively” into his head so that he could keep repeating it when he vomited up his non-apology word salad.
Unless she was up at 2 AM with his gin-soaked ass, doubtful. He's used that "moving forward positively" nonsense in some form for literally 5 years now. See, for instance, this tweet from 2013: https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/377302492088123392

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Honestly dark is just a perfect example of a kid who wasn’t raised right, I’m convinced by how he says he’s trying not to be a negative peace of shit on twitter. It’s really not that hard man....just don’t fucking do it, T pose and complain to kat, but don’t go through the effort of typing shit out and sending it...

He’s like someone who can’t help but post depressing shit about how sad they are, you know, something a high schooler might do and eventually grow out of. But not our dave, his fingers have a mind of their own sometimes.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
“Ladies and Gentlemen, in an unprecedented move, for the first time ever: all my videos of [Super Smash Bros.] are fine! I didn’t have anything negative in regards to the game at all. Uhm, I’m able to record, I’m able to play the game and put my videos on YouTube. And, NOTHING HAPPENED! No claims! No copyright strikes! NOTHING! Nintendo is actually living up to their word! They’ve completely removed their Content ID match system from YouTube! It’s gone! So, not only do you guys get to watch me enjoy Super Smash Ultimate on stream, I actually get to upload the videos to YouTube with no problems! It’s like, ‘Holy Shit! Whatta change!’ It’s a complete 180! It actually makes me, for the first time in a long time, like super positive to feel like playing Nintendo games again! *PIG SNORT* Because, I’ll be honest, I used to be afraid that, you know, Nintendo could shut down my stream. Nintendo might, you know, claim all the ad revenue - which they always did! Uhm, it’s kind of like, a complete turnaround for me. And I’m feeling so positive right now about covering Smash. Now, there’s still a ridiculous amount of content in the game to cover, which we’re going to be covering. Uhm, but it makes me feel good about covering the game on a long-term basis. You know, playing through the actual story mode, doing the online play. I actually feel good about it! Uhm, because I feel like now, I can, you know, proceed on and not have to have these underlying issues in the back of my head, worrying me, or whatever! Which is great! So, I want to say, first of all, to anyone who was here yesterday, for my launch streams of Ultimate: thank you very much! It was great! Attendance was good! Everyone was having a great time. We were all talking, participating. People were helping me with tips and stuff, and, you know, contributions were good! Everything was good, I cannot complain! It was a good day, and I hope we can continue to have good days like that moving forward, covering Ultimate. Okay?”
Quite interesting quote. I'm very glad he enjoys Smash and... Wait, what does the invisible kiwi on my shoulder whisper? He said nothing alike? Just how it boils down to how gladly he milks Nintendo now? And that he multiple times yelled how much Smash sucks? And that his chat is laughing at his incompetence? Oh geez, thank you invisible kiwi, I can always rely on you.

He’s like someone who can’t help but post depressing shit about how sad they are, you know, something a high schooler might do and eventually grow out of. But not our dave, his fingers have a mind of their own sometimes.
It's so easy: Don't write anything. And after you wrote it, read it again and evaluate if the post is worth all the potential troubles and maybe do not press "Send". It's literally, and this is a surprise when a lazy person like Dave does it, the incapability of just doing nothing. Let it be, shut up.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Honestly dark is just a perfect example of a kid who wasn’t raised right, I’m convinced by how he says he’s trying not to be a negative peace of shit on twitter. It’s really not that hard man....just don’t fucking do it, T pose and complain to kat, but don’t go through the effort of typing shit out and sending it...

Twitch Tos aside, if he wants to be a jealous, crotchety old man on Twitter do that, just be ready to back it up when you're going to be called out on it. He obviously thought nobody was watching, and when he found out he was wrong out came every excuse in the book. Either keep things to yourself like you said and only put things out in public if you're willing to take responsibility for them.