DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 86 20.6%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 31 7.4%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 30 7.2%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 271 64.8%

• Total voters

Agentsmith

kiwifarms.net
Thanks to flatsoda for the transcripts

Just thought this was worth repeating...How this man child views his pay pigs is unbelievable:

"Right now, guys, financially, things are not good for me. I need to raise a lot of money in a few months. So, in particular, I figured this month is the season of giving, and a lot of people might want to be generous.

Which is why I'm doing special events to try to raise funds to help out, and pay as many taxes as I can and the like.

...Because, tipping, I get those funds IMMEDIATELY! Okay? IMMEDIATELY!! I get those funds, and I could put those towards bills, towards taxes, whatever I need to do.

...So, my bank account goes from like FULL to ZERO, and then it gets replenished, but sometimes it doesn't make up for the fact that, uh, there's not enough funds in there to pay everything! And then it gets replenished too late."

He needs his pay pigs to pay his bills by REPLENISHING his bank account, and also pay his taxes

Keep in mind (as we all know);

-NO EVIDENCE of his $16k tax bill has ever been seen

- he did NOTHING WRONG

- his idea to raise they extra money is for others to pay it and

- no one can question any claim he makes

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Frankly, I ain’t even upset that he keeps outright begging and manipulating his viewers to gib monies.

However, considering today’s stream... Wew lad. What a fucking disaster that was. He made right around $350, and that is NOWHERE NEAR what he wanted. I am willing to bet he wanted $1k-$2k.

I am quite happy he’s failing. I’m chipper considering most of his fans caught on and aren’t buying this shit. Seeing him in visible anguish, the mental gymnastics he had to perform to make sure everyone knew it wasn’t a fundraiser, but please tip him so he can, “raise funds.”

I am delighted by his failure.

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
Frankly, I ain’t even upset that he keeps outright begging and manipulating his viewers to gib monies.

However, considering today’s stream... Wew lad. What a fucking disaster that was. He made right around $350, and that is NOWHERE NEAR what he wanted. I am willing to bet he wanted $1k-$2k.

I am quite happy he’s failing. I’m chipper considering most of his fans caught on and aren’t buying this shit. Seeing him in visible anguish, the mental gymnastics he had to perform to make sure everyone knew it wasn’t a fundraiser, but please tip him so he can, “raise funds.”

The best part is he probably could have had $50 in troll cheers if he got rid of the limits

ZehnBoat

here comes dodo
kiwifarms.net

the funniest bit is, he has the solution to his problem
just play the games people want him to play
and play them for a reasonable amount of time without the long ass breaks
that's all he has to do

nope, too hard, better to play a game no one wants to see, and smacking your lips at the mic while eating jerky

edit:
The best part is he probably could have had $50 in troll cheers if he got rid of the limits
phil doesn't realize that when you run a business, you leave your ego outside. you have to take hits, but he wants his cake and eat it too
he wants people to consume his "product" but he wants it so they consume without question.
he just wants people to waltz into his chat, give him tons of money, say something like "wow phil u so good" and leave

NoMoreFarLeft

kiwifarms.net
That's the beautiful thing about all of this. His fragile ego prevents him from letting in troll cheers. His fragile ego prevents him from putting up a goal because he knew he wouldn't touch it. His fragile ego prevents him from immediately putting his WA residence on the market before a market crash. His fragile ego won't let him face the fact that he has run off his most lucrative whales. His fragile ego has prevented him from listening to his loyal fans and constructive criticism until its too late.

He brings every bit of this on himself. He looks into the abyss every day and says, "I will make it through this." He won't. This marathon was proof. Look at the screenshots being posted on Twitter. It's sinking in that the next three fundraisers are also going to fail and you can see it on his face. He has lost and it's been his fault.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
I think the 16k number is real. He's just delusional to think he could go from 2k last year to 16k this year

Hes in real trouble. Tut arrived and things were easy for him, he took his foot off the pedal thinking he was fine when the one time he should not is when Tut is dropping all that money. But hes back to his begging and he said he needs 16k or its all over. There is no way a sane or insane man says he needs 16k to an average audience of 250 viewers, most of which are detractors, and expects it to be donated.

He really needs that money, to pay his bills

Agentsmith

kiwifarms.net
Probably a gin tweet after a long day 'working his butt off' streaming games he dislikes and dealing with the stress of uploading to the enemy that is YouTube

8D99EC50-1FD9-440E-B9EE-278E0FDB459F.jpeg

He just cannot help himself... Insulting everyone & anyone as he sees fit; especially anyone more successful than he is online

If the writers could schedule a twitch ban due to bullying, I think that would accelerate the current plot lines quite nicely

Son of Big Boss

My Cock is Bugged, Look!
kiwifarms.net
Wait so the 16k is real?
I thought it was just a smokescreen to make the pigs pay.

To be honest, losing the house would be an insane blow to his ego.
Not to mention that i have the feeling that once the house is gone, his horse will move to greener pastures.
So he would lose his house and his soulmate in a few months.

AND we would see his VLOGs return to the khando!
That would be a sight to see.

Keystone

kiwifarms.net
Probably a gin tweet after a long day 'working his butt off' streaming games he dislikes and dealing with the stress of uploading to the enemy that is YouTube

View attachment 609104

He just cannot help himself... Insulting everyone & anyone as he sees fit; especially anyone more successful than he is online

If the writers could schedule a twitch ban due to bullying, I think that would accelerate the current plot lines quite nicely
http://archive.li/cIywZ

The replies are good, as always:
pi.JPG

pii.JPG

phil's late night tweets.jpg

Wurstbrot

Completely Vapid of Enjoyment
kiwifarms.net
In retrospective, making the sum he wants to keep for his amazing livestyle (16k+) a secret wasn't a very smart idea. To be precise, it was obviously a bad idea if you ever watched another streamer who has a visible set goal. People who see a goal, try to reach the goal. If they see it's a very big number, they pledge more to their favorite streamer so the goal can hopefully be met. Dave put up a goal of nothingness, probably in hope that "nothing" means "infinite". While in reality it means: We don't know how much you need, maybe just 100, 200 or 500 dollar, so let us not jump the shark with our own money.

And now that he seem to have blatantly ignored the patron vote, I really hope his wise finance and business experiences will bite him right in the crotch the next weeks. I [do not] wonder, Dark Dave, will you give back the money your patrons gave you because you could not fulfill the very easy task of your side of the contract, closing a game and opening another? You see, if your contracts promises something in exchange for your investment, then the customers invest for this exchange. If they don't get for what they paid - while you keep this exact money - it's blatantly false advertisement. And on top, if you then say you hadn't any intention to play it and it's YOUR stream where you can do what you want, it's literally an open scam. If you can't deliver, don't promise it. I bet a specific school wants a specific degree back.
Get fucked, Dark. You do your best to lose your house, so it shall happen.

Also his stream was shit.

Last edited:

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 609104

"I just got off a stream where I didn't make much money, I desperately need money for my situation. Seeing this person being more successful than me annoys me. I believe it is unfair for purely selfish reasons. I want to do what he does. I am envious of his success as I don't have it." He'd at least gain SOME respect if he was truthful.

GeorgeFulci

kiwifarms.net
Dark's story about how he hurt his knee is so beyond absurd it's hilarious because it reveals so much about him. He's sleeping on the goddamn couch while his soulmate is alone in bed, which come on nothing even needs to be said. Like a wild animal that's been startled from their hibernation, he immediately jumps up and runs in any random direction to get away from the perceived threat. In his bestial confusion, he manages to fall backwards onto the couch and somehow hurts his knee, to the point where he's hobbling around the house (like it even matters since he walks 100 steps at most in a day). So not only does Dark sleep on the couch like a cuck, he becomes easily frightened, he's uncoordinated and has fragile muscles/bones, his life is so dull that accidentally falling on the couch is a story that he just has to tell his viewers like it's some important life event rather than some mundane shit that you forget about 10 minutes after it happens.
Get a life, Dark. And exercise a little while you're at it, for fuck's sake.
Phil used to be a late night adventurer in the slob house, then gin made him take a table to the knee.

Last edited:

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile on TKOH, patrons are pissed that their voted games were skipped

Then other Pigroach Cult members explained that apparently Phil has mentioned before that being a patron and voting for a game has NO GUARANTEE effect, it's really all up to him, and that his PATRON-VOTED marathon apparently has NOTHING TO DO WITH PATRONS

Definitely a good way to encourage people to pledge, BUSINESS DEGREE DOOOOOOOD, nothing I can do

2018-12-07.png

2018-12-07 (1).png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino