• “I had also seen the pressures of the other inmates; pregnant mothers risking their infants lives to see if they would continue onward.“

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

If you really had to who would you sex?

1. Leanna

50.2%
  2. Khet

3.8%
  3. Both I'm a chad

28.6%
  4. "sorry if you weren't aware but I'm homosexual"

17.4%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. This really is the Save the House Part 2 arc. Can’t wait to see how this plays out.

kiwifarms.net
  2. yall excited to pay a bunch of money to phil so he can waste it when even his own fans told him he needs to downsize last year

• Optimistic Optimistic x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  3. I'm so confused about how he managed to fell on his knee.

kiwifarms.net
  4. Phil tells a pretty fake story about how he fell asleep on the couch and Kat came downstairs to call him to bed. He wakes up startled, jumps up and his old man unfit ass gets dizzy and twists his knee or something. "Funny" story.

EDIT: during this storytime, he emphasizes that he cancelled PSVue and got Hulu instead, with Kats free trial.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Sonichump

Sonichump Gin fueled nights

kiwifarms.net
  5. He's really fat, has no leg muscles, and has the hand eye co-ordination of 120 year person. OR he's completely full of shit. Not sure why he would lie about this and not try to gain some sympathy from it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  6. He fell backwards....on his knee.....pretty easy to understand when you’re an 80 year old man who can barely walk anymore apparently

• Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. DSP just informed us that he hurt himself last night. He pulled a muscle in his knee standing up off the couch after he fell asleep on it...

So you’ll have to excuse him if he’s a bit slow moving today.

Old man Phil.
    1FD2D6E7-5477-4D96-85B6-5B10B77D34D6.gif

Edit: damn ninja’d

• Like Like x 3
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  8. Reminder that he's 36 years old

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. I know it's just pre-stream, but fucking yikes...

1.PNG
    2.PNG

• Winner Winner x 6
    Noob-Noob

Noob-Noob Jealous dumbfuck

kiwifarms.net
  10. I think a 60 year old with arthritis would be less prone to muscular pain than Phil.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    Son of Big Boss

Son of Big Boss My Cock is Bugged, Look!

kiwifarms.net
  11. Honestly this is the basis for my assertion that if he leaned into the Detractors he could make bank.

How much would people pay for him to play Tevin in SSB? In SF4? How many cheers/tips could he get to let people pick his characters?

This is why I suspect Papa Burnell is cosigned on the Adult House

Someone asked him in chat and he said he "really wants to" marry Kat but they're "paused" because of the tax problem.

I'd rather have DSP, less damage to the floors and the furniture. Plus at least Dave is what he is, Boogie has like 15 masks he wears.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Phil going on another anti-Game Awards rant filled with bitterness.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Guys, I'm starting to think Phil might have some kind of Schizoid personality disorder. He constantly argues against blatant strawmen, thinks everyone is out to get him, etc.

• Like Like x 4
    • Late Late x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. Phil says he hasn't gotten an offer to do a sponsored stream since October. Because of da twolls obv.

He specifically said he was blacklisted by Twitch.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    Sonichump

Sonichump Gin fueled nights

kiwifarms.net
  15. Offer? Didn't you have to go on the bounty board and sign up for available sponsored streams?

Maybe the devs from ELOHell really did get his name pulled from the bounty system by contacting their Twitch people

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. Well, you know how it is: just because of you're being paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out there to get you.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. The thing is he takes totally innocent messages, and is convinced that they're trolls.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Should prob post in the pertinent thread so this’ll be my last post here.

I anticipated he would’ve been done with prestream 30 minutes ago. He’s already taking a pee break.

thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  19. Is there a special fundraiser thread? Link?

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.