• “I had also seen the pressures of the other inmates; pregnant mothers risking their infants lives to see if they would continue onward.“
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

If you really had to who would you sex?

1. Leanna

50.2%
  2. Khet

3.9%
  3. Both I'm a chad

28.5%
  4. "sorry if you weren't aware but I'm homosexual"

17.4%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. That was this year. Almost 9 months ago to the day. After a failed Federal Tax begging stream where he had a $2K tip goal up and received like $200, then April 17th (actual final 2017 Federal Tax payment deadline) rolled by and he just said, 'Oh, I'm good. I'm never going to mention taxes again, no one is allowed to ask me anything about it.' Turned out he was actually begging for money to pay his 2018 Q1 Estimated Income Tax payment. Fast forward 9 months: "Gib me $16K to pay my 2018 Federal Tax liability on my $100K annual income plz, if you don't I won't see my parents before they die in a year, they both contracted a fatal case of having recently turned 60."

• Winner  x 7
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Informative  x 1
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor Holidays with the Harem

kiwifarms.net
  2. I reported Phil this morning, for that "muppet tweet" bullshit. I'd advise you all to do that same, before he wakes up and deletes it.

• Optimistic  x 6
    • Like  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    Noob-Noob

Noob-Noob Jealous dumbfuck

kiwifarms.net
  3. D$P and taxes... Save the house, year 3

D498ADF7-DD9A-43E2-97B5-1C90170304B0.png
    The blank tax folder he couldn't reveal anything about

5A40B7C2-3DE3-4259-AD72-6E2B8FE7B75C.jpeg
    Burning eyes from 4 hrs of''tahxes' work

3210B3A0-3CC9-4913-8E5F-AD6A03FEBDE1.jpeg
    Realistic artist impression

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. If deepthroating a 12-gauge wasn't an option between living with DSReee or Boogie, it'd be Boogie. Hands down. Three reasons.

1. Boogie can't follow you around the house when he's having a piss-tantrum. Which sounds like it's probably all the time. As little as he uses it, DSPissbaby does still have upward mobility. So nope.
    2. Phail is only funny to me when he's genuinely outraged, sad, or in damage-control mode. He's not ever actually funny. I laugh heartily when he suffers because I don't like him, & he deserves it. Boogie, however, despite the shitshow human I've learned he is, I've watched him for years & he has no shortage of videos that I just think are genuinely funny, & the laughter doesn't come from schadenfreuden or cruelty.
    3. Boogie probably turns into real-life Francis when he does tantrum. This would bring me endless lolz. And I will not apologize for this.
    Edit: Sorry, I'm like 20-30 pages behind w this, but I just can't keep up with this subforum anymore during periods like this when he's just his usual boring-as-fuck, static whining self.

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #76924 Nurse Ratchet, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet Q. ARE WE NOT MEN?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Its usually best to be rather reserved with your expenses because if you are far too liberal they are way more likely to adit you especially if your wages change dramatically

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Wait just a minute here... @2:14 in the above vid, D$P quotes his Tax attorney fees as " just UNDER $1k". Fast forward to Nov. and said attorney fees are quoted as being $5k. D$P seriously needs to hire a new script supervisor to maintain show continuity.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  7. Actually hiring new writers is usually how you get these gaffs, the writers probably left with his mods.

• Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  8. I love that the second picture in your post is one that DSP himself put up on social media, and it a high-res close-up of his face that clearly and unequivocally showes how fucking patchy his goatee has gotten :lit:

• Agree Agree x 8
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor Holidays with the Harem

kiwifarms.net
  9. Meanwhile on TKOH, Nich still has his big-boy pants on and is calling Phil out. This won't end well for poop-head I fear.
    Capture+_2018-12-07-16-49-42.png

• Informative Informative x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Jesus that photo...
    i never noticed how big Phil's nose is.

Holy geez, his nose looks like Mario's!
    Maybe he's italian afterall...

• Agree Agree x 4
    Son of Big Boss

Son of Big Boss My Cock is Bugged, Look!

kiwifarms.net
  11. I like how the two games at the top of the list are the two games that were skipped.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
  12. Nich also wrote that Stardew just got 2 votes. So it shouldn't have been part of the event to begin with and no part of the announcement. But Dave does Dave-things, like usual.

(IF that's true then Dave just shows his incapability in communication and damage control again)

• Informative Informative x 5
    #76932 Wurstbrot, Dec 7, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot The King of Suffering ACK ACK ACK

kiwifarms.net
    Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
  13. Someone said SV got more votes than Axiom Verge.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  14. This isn’t necessarily an inconcistancy. It’s very possible the $1000 was for the tax preparation of the 2017 federal taxes while the $5000 was for the work that went into the 3 years WA B&O back taxes and 2017 taxes.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    harbinger

harbinger DarksydePhallus

kiwifarms.net
  15. SV would have been an awful stream game (so i'm sad he didn't play it. Should have been cut originally instead of Phil nixing it last minute, though.

Phil should have played Battle Chef Brigade, Cook Serve Delicious, or Overcooked. Just so I can watch him whine about Proper Italian Cooking and have a stress induced heart attack.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I’d go with DSP. That boogie fella might be a teetotaler and DSP keeps liquor around, plus the girl cucking Boogie left and Kat is still around and maybe she’ll suck my dick for spending money while DSP streams. Plus I think it’d be pretty much be like undergrad again, when I roomed with a dude who did nothing but play video games in his room. He was a good roommate, never saw him and he never complained.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  17. those games are too recent for a phil indie marathon maybe in 2021 if phils is still around

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    geekboy400

geekboy400 closeted sociopath and a classy ghost

kiwifarms.net
  18. Oh but Khat likes his big nose, and his grey goatee with patches missing. And his hair. Phil is one giant salt lick to her.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Woke up to see Phil's salty Ninja tweet (he might as well have just said "WHY ISN'T THAT ME AT THE GAME AWARDS! I WAS NEVER INVITED TO A GAME AWARDS SHOW!!!1"), wanted to add this to the ongoing saga of Pineapple head's turn to the dark side.
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 12
    • Feels Feels x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    TheKatIsNowGone

TheKatIsNowGone Have you seen my missing Kat?

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.