• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

What will Phil's on-stream e-begging tips goal be?

1. < $1000

14.8%
  2. $1000-$1999

11.8%
  3. $2000-$2999

17.2%
  4. $3000-$3999

4.9%
  5. $4000+

51.2%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. Smug Phil is worst Phil. I don't understand how someone can read that Black Ops 4 Tweet and not reflexively want to punch him in the throat.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  2. Oh, but then I have something for you. Hold on, brb.

-edit- Okay, I'm back. Here you go:

:)

Yes, he actually whines about people camping (who are not actually camping, but he skips the killcam every single time because it would prove him wrong), calling them pussies and afraid to step out.

Not a single hint of self-awareness to be spotted.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #80222 Comma, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Yeah I remember that.
    Now he want's everyone to give him a dollar per minute. What a transition.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Yep. You see 1 second of the killcam and it’s of the “camper” jumping off a ledge and running.

Also ironic how he calls out campers yet defends his own camping in blackout.

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I WASNT WRONG DOOD
    AMAZON CHANGED THE MODEL BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT THE DETRACTORS BUGGING THEM OKAY?
    THE CEO OF AMAZON EMAILED ME, TOLD ME HE WAS A BIG FAN BUT THEY HAVE TO CHANGE THE MODEL BECAUSE IF I USED IT THEY WOULD BE DESTROYED BY MENTALLY ILL NUDNIKS DOOD
    NOTHING I COULD DO!!

ITS ABOUT SURVIVAL DOOD
    unless it's another person in which case the rules are different

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Good for health, Bad for education

kiwifarms.net
  6. Absolutely agree. Smug Phil is the worst entertainment, but it does make those moments when he gets totally shit on that much better because he will whine and make so many excuses.

kiwifarms.net
  7. It's not camping when he does it. It's tactical. Know the difference you hater.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    samovski

samovski feelsoldman

kiwifarms.net
  8. So, apparently the technical hiccups from yesterday, and that have happened once previous while also moving stuff out of the Megathread, have never happened to anyone else.

For when something specific is a heated topic of discussion in the General thread, Null's advise is to "sometimes just lock it for a few days so people disperse to different threads", and "if the same people continually shit up the megathread, thread ban them."

You can tell from just looking at the spike in page numbers when something specific is a heated topic. The next time this happens, I'll post this advisory again. If that doesn't work, I'll also temporarily lock it. And play thread bans by ear, I guess :p

Haunter

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. DSP ragequiting a match because he can't handle losing, abandoning his team mid-game: FPS god.

Players leaving a lobby before a match has even started: morons.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  10. Jeff Bezos called me on a conference call. He said it was strictly off the record, of course, and he said, “Phil, you’ve done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong, you’ve done everything correct! We like you, we like your content, and I know you were really banking on a YouTube alternative to be able to dump your toxic waste content, but we had to change up the business model. All those dang dirty detractors just kept sending ya tweets and it’s just too much work keeping up with all the false flags! I’m afraid we had to change the entire business model we had!”

• Like Like x 13
    • Agree Agree x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  11. Detractors have infiltrated Amazon to screw Phillip. Very sad.

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I tuned in and the first thing I hear is "I was the best players on both teams, then we lose because of kill streaks That's why this game fucking sucks"

What a positive stream

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Has he been making any money today?

• Like Like x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  14. When they lose, it's his team.
    When they win, it's him.

• Like Like x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  15. When he wins, its a good game, when he loses, its a bad game.

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  16. When you’re watching Phil it is faggotry 24/7. Don’t watch Phil.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  17. $48/200 so far, highest cheer 1600 (unless I'm mistaken $16).

• Like Like x 2
    TheKatIsNowGone

TheKatIsNowGone Have you seen my missing Kat?

kiwifarms.net
  18. On a day when Tales of Vesperia, RE2 demo and the God Eater 3 demo all came out, he chooses to play CoD multiplayer... and for what reason?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. FAGGOTRY

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  20. Phil got hosted and his viewers doubled from 200 to 400. The chat kept asking Phil to thank the guy for the host but DSP just ignored it completely.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.