• ”keep telling yourself that, chickenshit anonymous sociopathic little man who gets his jollies talking shit about his intellectual and moral superiors.”

DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil BurnellGeneral Discussion

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by A Witty Name, May 17, 2013.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

What will Phil's on-stream e-begging tips goal be?

1. < $1000

14.4%
  2. $1000-$1999

11.2%
  3. $2000-$2999

18.2%
  4. $3000-$3999

5.3%
  5. $4000+

50.8%
Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Darksydephil
  1. K/D is an inherently flawed metric, so finding a way to make in indicative of skill is probably going to be more trouble than it's worth. You'd probably have to compare it against the quality of his opponents and weight accordingly (i.e a kill on a player with a .5 k/d for that game is worth "less" than a kill on a player who finished the match with a 2 k/d), but that requires way too many vaccines.

E: I suppose you could factor in win/loss, but that's also too variable. Players who predominantly play in parties with friends are going to have an artificially higher w/l than if they were to all play solo. Could also be cheesed by unplugging your router before the end of a match, since CoD pretends games you disconnect from never happened and therefore doesn't count them as losses (or that's how it was last time I played, anyway).

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #80301 Shick, Jan 11, 2019 at 11:47 PM
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 12:20 AM
    Shick

Shick Body by Nabisco

kiwifarms.net
  2. The 17th or so through the 22nd.

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I think a better way of judging how good Phil is at COD is looking at his accuracy and headshots. Someone posted the numbers a while ago and they were pretty bad. He consistantly misses his shots and when he does hit it's almost never a headshot. Getting kills is important, but I think being able to aim is more important.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Remember when he said during the RDR2 stream that its impossible to aim to the head? HE DIDNT KNOW YOU CAN ADJUST THE AIM. Same with CoD... he never lifts up the crosshair, always shoots at the belt height or under.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. I think that was me too, and yeah, his hit rate is about 23% and his headshot percent is about 5%. He usually doesn't even aim down sights.

• Agree Agree x 1
    actually

Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. OH NOES!!!
    Whats that in his time?

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Maybe he should do some fun and chill interaction with a doctor at some point. Else he will be 'choking' for weeks to come

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    tarni

tarni rhineland conqueror

kiwifarms.net
  8. Cant sleep tweet1.PNG
    Cant sleep tweet2.PNG

DSP_take_a_sip.png

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 10
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  9. This isn't normal. He really needs to see a doctor.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Freshtodeath

Freshtodeath Kwhality Khantent

kiwifarms.net
  10. yes he does
    he also needs to go outside and exercise
    he needs to stop drinking
    he needs to stop talking for long stretches and yelling like a bitch when he dies in a game
    he needs to spend time with kat since she's sick and needs his attention

but he wont do it

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 3
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat Good for health, Bad for education

kiwifarms.net
  11. This is just WRONG!! How can true and honest fans of Phil live with themselves now!‽ They didn't step up when Phil needed them most!

Can they not see that by not donating this week and reaching his daily goals they are LITERALLY making DSP sicker! Better crack open those wallets because DSP needs a prescription, and that prescription is... more money!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    AkAuZtIk

AkAuZtIk War Crimes? Hang on, let me just wet my whistle...

kiwifarms.net
  12. His throat is throbbing? Is he transmuting into a frog or something?

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  13. "Yellin' at young'uns in Blops" isn't a cause for localized, persistent throat pain, buddy. You'll really want to read the little quote below...

...because this is correct.

https://www.healthline.com/health/esophageal-ulcer

Only one possibility but (powerlevel) they do not get better on their own and can fuck you up double-quick. If you develop a hole in your throat it can kill you a half-dozen different ways and even if you seek treatment the damage can be very expensive and time-consuming to repair.

Stop fucking around and go to a doctor, Phil.

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Pargon

Pargon Mr. Self-Destruct

kiwifarms.net
  14. Simple solution since he still scans this webzone due to being a sensitive pissbaby: Stop fucking watching netflix at night and stop chugging caffeine Pigroach.

This combined with minor exercise? You'll be good at going to sleep at your semi-sane time of choice within a couple of days. Then just watch your manchild clump in the morning before you do your pretend big boy job of hiding in closets while silently looking like a miserable and colicky baby whenever you don't honk about getting killed.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. I think he has been drinking again. Cannot fathom a sickness ping ponging between them because this all just sounds ridiculous.
    edit:
    This is very good advice. There were times where I was having trouble sleeping and it was just because I was sitting around all day doing nothing like Phil. It goes double for him since he's consuming these energy drinks and possibly the alcohol he consumes which will keep you up as well.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net

16. DoorsydePhil, Episode 5: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer

(working title: How A 36-Year-Old Man Went Full Retared While Playing A Video Game Against Pussy Children)

My personal favorite part: 2:14.

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  17. These muffled clips have to be my most favorite detractor meme. This shit is hilarious!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot Basic Understanding Of Time

kiwifarms.net
  18. *snorts gallons of mucus down the back of his throat daily* "guys my throat hurts because I yelled"

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. I doubt anything is actually wrong with his throat. He's just hemming and hawing too hard at a kids' game while downing gin every night before bed -- anyone's throat would be fucked with that routine. It certainly won't stop him from whining on twitter how it's the worst thing ever and you need to give him money since that'd be better medicine than a lozenge.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. I know this isn't going to get an answer, but when is Phil going to start showing basic competence? Seeing a doctor about his snorting/coughing/throat, not spending money he can't afford to spend, keeping his pre-stream off his streams. Seriously, Phil, you could take all those pre-streams, excise them from your streams and release them in podcast form instead, and people might complain less. Because, let's face it, nobody wants to fast-forward an hour+ just to watch you play.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.