DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 75 26.8%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 22 7.9%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 17 6.1%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 166 59.3%

• Total voters

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
has he indicated what he's doing with the 20k? Is he lighting it on fire and using it for credit card interest? Or is he taking kat to disney? Valentines is coming up which is a big holiday for dsp. He always splashes money around on valentines. Expect a staycation or something expensive for Kat.
He comes back from Las Vegas and tells us he was in the neighborhood anyway so it was a very cheap trip and he could put it on his tax expenses cuz it was a business visit to invest in a major capitalistatious multiplicizm program. Then he talks about the tasty food in Vegas, misses any opportunity to reference Fallout as a joke, and keeps on blabbering with his mouth hole until you understand only white noise and forget he ate in an expensive restaurant in Las Vegas despite claiming he has no money and lives from paycheck to paycheck.
However now he needs your help more than ever, for an effort to raise funds because the local Vegas government threatens him to take his house, despite the fact he pressed the buttons and pulled the lever, he clearly did everything right; as he keeps on staring at the walls with big eyes and flailing nervously.

Also Khat got a new Xbox.

That Damned Tiger

kiwifarms.net
kinda pathetic that the guy who claims to be an og of youtube lacks even having one morsel of creativity to the point he cant make a somewhat clickbaity title for his game reviews which, lets face it, are the only videos he can really hope go over 20k+ views. "WHO Is his game for? Kingdom Hearts III HONEST Review!"way to draw em in.
He's like the Irate Gamer. No creativity, no fun to watch. I predict he'll disappear for a few years and expect to come back hoping to be embraced by his fans only to find nothing.

ZehnBoat

beep
kiwifarms.net
despite the fact he pressed the buttons and pulled the lever, he clearly did everything right; as he keeps on staring at the walls with big eyes and flailing nervously.
phil would be the kind of guy who would play a game of pure chance for hours, near motionless and with that same grumpy face. get angry losing it, then bitch that he did everything right (everything except not playing)

Wurstbrot

kiwifarms.net
After watching a streamer i usally watch and that mainly plays F/TPS games, i can pretty easily say that Phil is not going to enjoy APEX!
I watched Sterling's video and can only agree. Well, despite the fact he enjoy's not a single game made in the history of mankind (except for walking simulators), but Apex is clearly not a game for Phil. It's about teamwork, an ability not compatible with pigroach, has to be some stupid gimmick for kids. You don't need voice chat, but you will 100% fail if you go on your own. I also wondered which class is the most basic "soldier like" one, he will pick and stick with it. Or he remembers his own words and will try some of these classes - until he finds the most basic soldier like.

That being said, could be worth watching him. Restreamed.

Last edited:

Comma

kiwifarms.net
If I had any video editing skills, I'd take this top 10 best games of 2018 and edit in clips of him yelling about how the game he's talking about sucks and how the devs of that particular game are a bunch of idiots who should go fuck themselves.

I think you can find those of pretty much every game in the top 10, except for maybe Dragon Quest 11.
Okay, it's finally done. Over 34 minutes wow of DSP praising games he shat on months/weeks earlier. And boy, was I wrong about Dragon Quest 11. :lol:
The only game I couldn't find any footage on of him raging, was Detroit: Become Human. But hey, it hardly is an actual game, so not many mechanics for DSP to find bugs in. Also, fun fact: his number one game of the year had the biggest amount of footage of him raging, as far as I could tell.

Just for the sake of easy distribution, I decided to upload this to a throwaway Youtube account I created some months ago. But, without further ado, I present to you:

DSP Tries It: bugged Game of the Year Awards mechanics 2018
(tip: watch until the very, very end)

:stress:

Asperchewy

Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, it's finally done. Over 34 minutes wow of DSP praising games he shat on months/weeks earlier. And boy, was I wrong about Dragon Quest 11. :lol:
The only game I couldn't find any footage on of him raging, was Detroit: Become Human. But hey, it hardly is an actual game, so not many mechanics for DSP to find bugs in. Also, fun fact: his number one game of the year had the biggest amount of footage of him raging, as far as I could tell.

Just for the sake of easy distribution, I decided to upload this to a throwaway Youtube account I created some months ago. But, without further ado, I present to you:

That first snort with the shake-cam though :story:. Can't wait to this watch after my adult job later tonight.

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
That first snort with the shake-cam though :story:. Can't wait to this watch after my adult job later tonight.
Ain't you fancy, what with a worky job I bet you take showers every day, too.

Philbert is garbage at any FPS just because of his reflexes alone, not even counting the fact that he's blind as a bat. He's going to absolutely hate Apex Legends in particular since the game is designed around 3-player squads, and we all know how much he hates people who aren't him.

Pargon

Internet Segregationist
kiwifarms.net

That's some fine, fine work. I especially appreciated The 1812 Overreaction.

Wurstbrot

kiwifarms.net

That's great d00d! Nice memes, timing and contradiction exposures while maintaining fresh jokes. It was so good, Phil's former career is rolling in it's grave. Fast, do another one!!1 *screenshaking snort*

---

On an unrelated note, I found this comment by an [intellectual guy] on the latest video of [another intellectual guy] and I had to laugh as I found quite interesting similarities between Phil and a whole flat-Earth-forum.
upload_2019-2-6_19-3-46.png

1. Free speech is allowed PROVIDED you believe only stuff Phil says.
2. Every degree or valid knowledge is bolloks in the presence of Phil.
3. The founder of Let's Plays (lol), Phil Burnell, routinely asks people for money and doesn't seem to have a serious career (although, based on the perspective, I could be wrong)
4. Phil asks people to abide by his strict rule of no insults yet routinely insults people himself and bans people if they question him on any rule (or anything else) or put up a serious insulting argument with them.
5. It all comes back to hiding his real income ($$$)
6. There is NO EVIDENCE HE EVER DID SOMETHING WRONG
7. RAW gameplay, outdated memes and cringe clowning around are valid forms of entertainment and if his video uses no editing but puts up an epic game, he must be an entertaining genius (okay, I stretched that a bit)
8. Roughly 1/3 - 1/2 of the people watching Phil are ironic viewers.
9. Every game developer, publisher, content creator, influencer, former friend, MCN, tax attorney, landscaper, internet connection, kid, doctor, person with colored hair and troll is working on destroying his whole career.
10. He ABSOLUTELY does not understand the definition of [EVERYTHING].

Last edited:

Asperchewy

Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ain't you fancy, what with a worky job I bet you take showers every day, too.

Philbert is garbage at any FPS just because of his reflexes alone, not even counting the fact that he's blind as a bat. He's going to absolutely hate Apex Legends in particular since the game is designed around 3-player squads, and we all know how much he hates people who aren't him.
Fun fact: I've been playing Apex for a few hours now and can tell you right off the bat, that Phil will blame EVERYTHING on his teammates. He's gonna flip if someone picks the class he wants to be as well. Expect god levels of lobby quits.

Awful Meerkat

Playing galf with dalphins and frags
kiwifarms.net
That's great d00d! Nice memes, timing and contradiction exposures while maintaining fresh jokes. It was so good, Phil's former career is rolling in it's grave. Fast, do another one!!1 *screenshaking snort*

---

On an unrelated note, I found this comment by an [intellectual guy] on the latest video of [another intellectual guy] and I had to laugh as I found quite interesting similarities between Phil and a whole flat-Earth-forum.

1. Free speech is allowed PROVIDED you believe only stuff Phil says.
2. Every degree or valid knowledge is bolloks in the presence of Phil.
3. The founder of Let's Plays (lol), Phil Burnell, routinely asks people for money and doesn't seem to have a serious career (although, based on the perspective, I could be wrong)
4. Phil asks people to abide by his strict rule of no insults yet routinely insults people himself and bans people if they question him on any rule (or anything else) or pit up a serious insulting argument with them.
5. It all comes back to hiding his real income ($$$)
6. There is NO EVIDENCE HE EVER DID SOMETHING WRONG
7. RAW gameplay, outdated memes and cringe clowning around are valid forms of entertainment and if his video uses no editing but puts up an epic game, he must be an entertaining genius (okay, I stretched that a bit)
8. Roughly 1/3 - 1/2 of the people watching Phil are ironic viewers.
9. Every game developer, publisher, content creator, influencer, former friend, MCN, tax attorney, landscaper, internet connection, kid, doctor, person with colored hair and troll is working on destroying his whole career.
10. He ABSOLUTELY does not understand the definition of [EVERYTHING].
Time for DSP to create the next Scientology

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net

Oh man. the Smash Brothers one caught me off guard at starting at 06:24. Bravo dude.

Last edited:

BlockedByDaylight

kiwifarms.net
Anyone else notice that Phil always says his account is overdrawn, he has no spare money, blah blah blah, but then ALWAYS manages to buy newly released games for full price in time to play them? Think about it. I remember when he got a huge donation a week before Kingdom Hearts 3 was released, and he said, "oh wow dude! That'll go toward my copy of Kingdom Hearts 3! Thanks!"

I thought all money went towards bills, Philly Boy?? ALSO, how were you planning on buying the damn game if you hadn't recieved that donation in the first place, since your account is overdrawn d00d! It's almost like you were lying through your teeth the whole time!

"Well maybe Khet helps him with bills and gives him money for things!"

20190206_182810.jpg

ReentryPhantom

Need that money to pay my bills...
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else notice that Phil always says his account is overdrawn, he has no spare money, blah blah blah, but then ALWAYS manages to buy newly released games for full price in time to play them? Think about it. I remember when he got a huge donation a week before Kingdom Hearts 3 was released, and he said, "oh wow dude! That'll go toward my copy of Kingdom Hearts 3! Thanks!"

I thought all money went towards bills, Philly Boy?? ALSO, how were you planning on buying the damn game if you hadn't recieved that donation in the first place, since your account is overdrawn d00d! It's almost like you were lying through your teeth the whole time!

"Well maybe Khet helps him with bills and gives him money for things!"

View attachment 658939
So that is $35-$40 each time he overdrafts PER TRANSACTION OVER. I wonder how much he has paid on those fees alone?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino