DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Will the daily "Tips Goal" return for March?

• Total voters

OneDaySon

kiwifarms.net
I'm still laughing that he sold a lifetime of collecting DVDs and blu ray for $1 each because he's too paranoid to sell them on Ebay or elsewhere that will get him good selling prices for his shit, and also I bet he was too lazy to mail the items out to buyers himself. Just... fucking hell, he has terrible money management skills.
He's so shitty at saving up that he wants his fans to save up and then pay him if they're gonna pay him, so that he gets lots of money at once. It just baffled me in the prestream when he said "I hope my fans are saving up.." which is just something he's notorious for not doing.

tarni

rhineland conqueror
kiwifarms.net
He's so shitty at saving up that he wants his fans to save up and then pay him if they're gonna pay him, so that he gets lots of money at once. It just baffled me in the prestream when he said "I hope my fans are saving up.." which is just something he's notorious for not doing.
Remember that he considers budgeting to be unrealistic as well as something adults just don't do.

KangarooPissSpray

kiwifarms.net
It's Gin o'clock again, tweeting about Europe and whatnot today.
View attachment 694332
In before A13 passes and Dave uses he’s elite mental gymnastics to turn his EU cucks having to use a VPN to access his kwahlity kahntent™️ Into a plus because it will protect the PRC from teh evil trolls and their sisnister plans.

ETA- If Dave could keep a halfway decent image and do a little leg work and that business degree prowess he could parlay this negative into pahsitive be getting sponsored by a VPN service and offering a discount code for his loyal viewers that would allow him to double dip. Lul who am I kidding?

Last edited:

Meech

kiwifarms.net
He has said multiple times that in the "real world" human adults with real big boy jobs can't save money, nudnik.

It's Gin o'clock again, tweeting about Europe and whatnot today.
View attachment 694332
As a UKcuck I'm not going to get involved in the politics of the message, but if you send out a tweet saying "I don't know anything about this subject." Maybe don't proceed to tweet out your opinion on it multiple times.

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
Soooooo I'm not into American politics. Do politicians get immediately fired as soon as they fail to establish something your folks vote for? Or is immediate banning just something that happens in Philtopia?

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
Soooooo I'm not into American politics. Do politicians get immediately fired as soon as they fail to establish something your folks vote for? Or is immediate banning just something that happens in Philtopia?
No, both Obama and Trump didn't deliver on many things they promised and differing halves of the country hate one or the other and Obama got 2 terms and it's looking like Trump will too.

Reactions: sidellathetvshow

This comment matters

kiwifarms.net
😯 I've seen frequenters of this thread confused about use of this site before. You guys just have this thread bookmarked, I guess? To navigate to the rest of the DSP stuff, you simply click on the "Phil Burnell / Darksydephil" on the top or bottom of the page. That'll take you to the Subforum directory where you can browse all the threads related to DSP. The most recently updated threads are closest to the top (underneath the pinned threads.) Threads with updates you've missed have green text. Once you finished everything, the text'll turn to white.
Holy shit yeah I never knew that. Kinda embarrassed that I've been coming here for way over a year and didn't know about it. Every day is a school day I guess, thanks for the info.

Dragoonism

Es gibt keine Fakten, nur Interpretationen.
kiwifarms.net
Those Tweets of Phil opining about Brexit on @drgnkiller 's Twitter. Fucking hell. Safe to say that the complexities of European politics and economics are somewhat beyond him.
Got to say its a bit funny to see him struggle with wondering why politics in Europe isn't the same as in the USA, knowing that he struggles with politics there as well.

Prince Lotor

My dreams are trying to kill me. Fuck you dreams!
kiwifarms.net
The WAF Sport I believe is the channel he uploaded the lets play of Final Fantasy 13 to which was also "hacked" pretty sure it was around the mrstupid1 time where that and the RDR channel's were taken over.

Seems like it was. https://www.reddit.com/r/Darksydephil/comments/6xlcba/did_dsps_old_final_fantasy_13_channel_get_hacked/
Post said it was a said it was now a "soccer channel of some sort" and YouTube says the channel is terminated so likely got copyright striked because of the new uploads.
So 'WAF Sport' was the name his channel got changed to after someone yoinked it? And then they uploaded soccer until it got terminated for copyright strikes in some lame-brained attempt to fuck with him? And Phil is still subscribed to that channel almost 2 years later?

Phil is a weird guy :|

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
So 'WAF Sport' was the name his channel got changed to after someone yoinked it? And then they uploaded soccer until it got terminated for copyright strikes in some lame-brained attempt to fuck with him?
I don't think it was a detractor trying to get his channel terminated. I think it was a legitimate attempt to rebroadcast non-american football by some foreign dude for whatever reason.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino