DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Why will Kat not be on the Halloween begathon (according to Phil)?

• At work

Votes: 14 7.1%
  • At an actual social event (work-related or otherwise)

Votes: 26 13.2%
  • Scared to get dunked on again by that ni---..Tevin

Votes: 60 30.5%
  • Not actually living in the WAKhando anymore

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • It's none of your business (repeat ad nauseum while snake laughing)

Votes: 90 45.7%

• Total voters

DukeMorty

Just Here For The Ride
kiwifarms.net
Not gonna lie BilboSwagginz is a quality name.
What is funny I had an alt account on Twitch as BilboSwaggins and I spoke in DSPs chat (I wasnt trolling I just wanted to see what chat was like in DSPs channel) and he banned me. He stated he would unban me if I changed my name other than BilboSwaggins because there could only be one Swagginz in DSPs chat. I refused and told him that I chose that name because of a meme of Bilbo Baggins from Lord of the Rings being called Bilbo Swaggins. But MsSwagginz said I was lying because he never heard of that meme, therefore I was trolling his name and that he never heard of anyone ever use Swaggins in any memes (well that was a load of shit because Swaggins is a well known word online). Truly MsSwagginz is a special individual who thinks Swagginz is a unique word he made up and he stated he had the name "claimed", whatever that means.

Last edited:

AkAuZtIk

It's getting a little thirsty in here!
kiwifarms.net
“When it’s about SJWs playing the victims.”

Is this scumfuck serious? Who is MiraiMisaki? It would be a shame if people found out who he was after this piece of shit comment. 50 people died you mother fucker.
Before you continue to... Bust his balls, ball buster. He's probably referring to the sjws that come out every time there is a tragedy and try to politicize the tragedy for their side, and when they do it, they act like they are personally the ones who suffered. So he's not referring to the victims who were shot.

Now, I feel dirty for defending him, so I'm gonna go scrape my skin of with a Brillo pad.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Before you continue to... Bust his balls, ball buster. He's probably referring to the sjws that come out every time there is a tragedy and try to politicize the tragedy for their side, and when they do it, they act like they are personally the ones who suffered. So he's not referring to the victims who were shot.

Now, I feel dirty for defending him, so I'm gonna go scrape my skin of with a Brillo pad.
Not buying it. You don’t say that shit in the immediate wake of a major tradgedy.

EDIT:

Cbum27

kiwifarms.net
The obligatory manual lean in ban of course.

View attachment 695820
Hey that was me. Surprised I actually got banned that quickly.

what, phil couldn't come up with a response?
even giving the benefit of the gout doubt
he was just asking a question, could have just answered it instead of banning a potential fan
jeez, so paranoid and thin skinned
I'm actually using that angle to try to get unbanned.

NoMoreFarLeft

kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting there hasn't been a lot of talk going on here about his prestream yesterday. In it he already laid the groundwork for blaming his fans if the next marathon doesn't go well. "I am listening to feedback from you guys on how to do the upcoming marathon." Then he later says "this is pretty much the last hurrah. If this doesn't go well then I am going to have start preparations of selling the house after Kat and I get back from visiting my parents"

This is pretty interesting for a number of reasons. I think most of us are in the camp that he has enough to cover his taxes but there is the possibility that he is so shit with his money that he has already blown all of the money he made during the holidays. If that does turn out to be the case, it will be a glorious salt mine when he fully turns on his fans and says, "it was you, yes you, who caused me to fail, me to have to sell my house, and Kat to leave me. I listened to you fair weather fans with your suggestions about the marathons and you fucked me. Its your fault. I did everything right." You know its coming if he is that bad with money.

That said, and I know there is a thread for this but give me a touch of leeway, we need to have a complete moritorium on troll cheer and tips from now until the end of April. I was in the camp of "hey, 50 cents here or there is not massive. Live and let live." But with this, I think it will be much more entertaining to watch his pay pigs, because that is what they are at this point, get turned on for not supporting his bad decisions. Phil has wised up to a huge amount of trolling and its not worth seeing him say thanks for the money dummies atm. It is just not. Nobody gives a fuck about him dabbing so don't give him $20 to do it. It won't make for a good clip. Don't fall for the marketing scheme. Just my take.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
just arrived on stream. goldry bluzco says phil died 40 times and hes only in world 2. wtf
He keeps either jumping (or not jumping) into cliffs or getting his by rolling enemies.

He's dying more now than in Dark Souls.

42 now.

He's at 46 deaths now. He's so desperate to get through this stage that he's rushing through it and dying repeatedly.

Alxmir23

kiwifarms.net
lol now hes using restore point,which are basically save states. what a loser

all his regulars are pissed off from his cheating

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino