DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Will the daily "Tips Goal" return for March?

• Total voters

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
I don't think it was a detractor trying to get his channel terminated. I think it was a legitimate attempt to rebroadcast non-american football by some foreign dude for whatever reason.
It's actually a huge draw. There used to be TONS of soccer channels on twitch.

Any truth to this accusation @SoapQueen1 ?
Wow, either that is a HUGE reach, or he didn't capture the right post.

Martys_not_smarty

kiwifarms.net
Did fatfuck failure Phil every play Super Mario RPG in the past just curious cause if not I got money down on guaranteeing that two hours in he'll bitch about buggy controls trying to do the timing in combat.

FallGout

kiwifarms.net
So 'WAF Sport' was the name his channel got changed to after someone yoinked it? And then they uploaded soccer until it got terminated for copyright strikes in some lame-brained attempt to fuck with him? And Phil is still subscribed to that channel almost 2 years later?

Phil is a weird guy :|
Doesn't seem like a way to fuck with him, just a channel they stole as it had a few subs already to its name. DSP created the channel in the first place as FF13 videos were getting auto copyright striked at the time, so he wanted to avoid that on his main channel. Similar to his RDR channel he doesn't care about them anymore since the bulk of the views it would get is long gone.

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
Wasn't there someone on here that wanted Phil to play DKC? You might get your wish.
View attachment 694542
Oh Jesus, he is gonna RAGE at Diddy's Konquest.

Did fatfuck failure Phil every play Super Mario RPG in the past just curious cause if not I got money down on guaranteeing that two hours in he'll bitch about buggy controls trying to do the timing in combat.
A quick Youtube search says no he has not.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Lmao, heard a clip from pre stream today stating that after the CT trip he has to start preparing to sell the house. This shit is just too hilarious especially considering people are actually going to believe this.
Well dood, if he can't pay the full balance of his taxes right on April 15th, then the gov'ment is going to immediately seize his properties.

There's no way they would ever take half and then put him on a payment plan for the rest, especially if he's working with a CPA. Nope, paid in full in a month or the government takes his shit.

I like how, even in his bullshit ploys, he doesn't even say that he is going to have to sell the CT condo. Nope, the gov'ment is going to take only his current home.

Stalker Sociopath

kiwifarms.net
Well dood, if he can't pay the full balance of his taxes right on April 15th, then the gov'ment is going to immediately seize his properties.

There's no way they would ever take half and then put him on a payment plan for the rest, especially if he's working with a CPA. Nope, paid in full in a month or the government takes his shit.

I like how, even in his bullshit ploys, he doesn't even say that he is going to have to sell the CT condo. Nope, the gov'ment is going to take only his current home.
Phil makes it sound like there are going to be IRS agents outside of his house on April 15th ready to padlock the place at 12:01 am April 16th. Geez

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 694501

Any truth to this accusation @SoapQueen1 ?
This isn't the first time Goutsyde has called out @SoapQueen1 and I don't really get it. Being on the top ten for bits isn't even hard, people have been on there for under $10. Even if they were #1 who cares. The idea that people may give Phil money to get a reaction from detractors isn't absurd. There are people who get angry when Phil gets money so it isn't hard to watch a few ads and get a reaction.

Maybe we need a thread to discuss/debate people who don't want Phil to get 1 cent vs those who don't care/have donated themselves.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino