DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When will Phil introduce his begging for taxes (not counting his current daily tip goal)?

• Before Thanksgiving

Votes: 81 39.1%
  • Thanksgiving +/- 1 day

Votes: 62 30.0%
  • Between Thanksgiving and Christmas

Votes: 50 24.2%
  • Christmas +/- 1 day

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • Between Christmas and New Year's

Votes: 5 2.4%
  • After New Year's

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Never

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters

NursezillaX

kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting there hasn't been a lot of talk going on here about his prestream yesterday. In it he already laid the groundwork for blaming his fans if the next marathon doesn't go well. "I am listening to feedback from you guys on how to do the upcoming marathon." Then he later says "this is pretty much the last hurrah. If this doesn't go well then I am going to have start preparations of selling the house after Kat and I get back from visiting my parents"

This is pretty interesting for a number of reasons. I think most of us are in the camp that he has enough to cover his taxes but there is the possibility that he is so shit with his money that he has already blown all of the money he made during the holidays. If that does turn out to be the case, it will be a glorious salt mine when he fully turns on his fans and says, "it was you, yes you, who caused me to fail, me to have to sell my house, and Kat to leave me. I listened to you fair weather fans with your suggestions about the marathons and you fucked me. Its your fault. I did everything right." You know its coming if he is that bad with money.
Nobody actually believes that this beggar is going to be truthful about what he owes, do they? ESPECIALLY if it's lower than whatever numbers he's thrown out?

He's already hardcore pushing the narrative that them being less than what he's speculated is an impossibility. Not even a legit fan could be dumb / naive enough to think he'd admit if they were lower, I would hope. Hell, I could believe that he's already known what he owes and has made up a larger figure as the goal.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I've never played this game before and just came back from the gym at the end of the fight. Why did DSP revive his partner AFTER the boss was defeated? Wouldn't he have been able to attack twice as often with his partner alive?
Mallow has pitiful physical attack and Phil ran out of FP and FP restoring items so he didn't risk having Mallow eat shit again and die.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Aaaaaaaand there we go, the first Tip Shaming® of the day.

Imagine giving this man money and hearing him directly abuse your donation to complain about the lack of donations and guilt tripping people into giving him more money because he's doing his part by enjoying the game and so should you.

-edit2- Oops, DSP calls out KingKozatof out for complaining about the game being boring. He's going on a rant about him having a schedule and people knowing up front that he's playing something they don't like, and that they don't have the right to complain about a boring game.

The very CHILL and INTERACTIVE stream turns very dark and negative all of a sudden. But yeah, that's to be expected when someone's playing Super Mario RPG.

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 696953

Imagine giving this man money and hearing him directly abuse your donation to complain about the lack of donations and guilt tripping people into giving him more money because he's doing his part by enjoying the game and so should you.

-edit2- Oops, DSP calls out KingKozatof out for complaining about the game being boring. He's going on a rant about him having a schedule and people knowing up front that he's playing something they don't like, and that they don't have the right to complain about a boring game.

The very CHILL and INTERACTIVE stream turns very dark and negative all of a sudden. But yeah, that's to be expected when someone's playing Super Mario RPG.

View attachment 696966
Gotta say, I really like that the "NO POLITICS" rule applies...except when it doesn't. He's perfectly happy to put up "votedemocrat" and "voteforthetrumpster" (both of which are blatant sock accounts), but god forbid he say something when 49 people are killed in New Zealand cause this is the Happy Fun Time Give me Money Stream (R, C, TM).

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
Also he probably has almost none physical exercise whatsoever.

I think we can safely assume that he and Khet got no "sexy-time" at all. He would've build up at least some form of muscles from that alone.
Can you blame her though? Imagine that big lump of flesh jiggling away on top her? I don't like shaming bodies but that is just flab man, not the body of a active healthy man.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Dont know if this was pointed out before but...

...it wasnt really noticeable, but since he plays these silly retro games that does not use fullscreen, you can see that he uses a grey background on his leaderboard and when the screen is fully black, its very noticeable AND IT LOOKS LIKE CRAP. Why not just use a transparent background? why does it look soo bad? Its maybe nitpicking but it really annoys me.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 696953

View attachment 696966
Lol who keeps unbanning Koz?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Draza

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino