DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 74 28.0%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 17 6.4%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 153 58.0%

• Total voters

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
just arrived on stream. goldry bluzco says phil died 40 times and hes only in world 2. wtf
He keeps either jumping (or not jumping) into cliffs or getting his by rolling enemies.

He's dying more now than in Dark Souls.

42 now.

He's at 46 deaths now. He's so desperate to get through this stage that he's rushing through it and dying repeatedly.

Alxmir23

kiwifarms.net
lol now hes using restore point,which are basically save states. what a loser

all his regulars are pissed off from his cheating

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting there hasn't been a lot of talk going on here about his prestream yesterday. In it he already laid the groundwork for blaming his fans if the next marathon doesn't go well. "I am listening to feedback from you guys on how to do the upcoming marathon." Then he later says "this is pretty much the last hurrah. If this doesn't go well then I am going to have start preparations of selling the house after Kat and I get back from visiting my parents"
Who knows? Maybe he just wants to test how far he can go with his abusive behaviour. Every non-questioned lie, every Dave-slap or Phil-kick into the faces of his paypigs add to his hubris and imagined omnipotence. So naturally, he feels the need to push the boundaries. Fuckin' pos.

So excuse for dying due to "8-bit era difficulty thanks to shit programming and no hand holding dood" when?
Nah. Fucking input lag Dude. Nothin he can do.

Last edited:

Cbum27

kiwifarms.net
How much more money are you planning on giving him?
None.
well now that you spilled the beans here on KF, you ain't getting unbanned
I’d probably leave this forum now before more people here realize you are troll cheering Phil. Go to Tevins chat if that is how you roll.
Kinda counter-productive to post your super secret plan on KF then, eh?
All true. I was linked here by another chat member, so I decided to post about it. Didn't know about this site until then.

I also tried messaging Swagginz about it but I think he blocked me or something. Whatever happens happens. I'm not going to cry about staying banned from a mediocre streamer's channel.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Imagine someone crying about how they're going to lose their (second) house, they're desperate. They need an extra 16k, it's a long shot. You give them 12k and he's still making the same amount of money monthly. Then two months later he has no money for taxes lol
Imagine someone crying about how they’re going to lose their (second) house and instead of actively trying to do something about it they sit on a nasty loveseat and play a 25 year old Nintendo game for half the day (poorly I might add).

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
Chat please help me, how do I fix my hairline

View attachment 696037

"Um..........ThirdeyetheThird just cheered 50 bits and said, Phil I just sent you the information on the new hairloss prevention product, with a $50 dollar coupon for the first time buyer, well knowing its thirdeyethethird, its probably a troll message and no my hair is totally fine, it's not like im balding or someting, Ackackackack, but let's see this email just in case........"

(lowered his head to check phone)

"haha it's a troll message, that's why he is banned, stupid detractor, its ok guys I have stopped recording the stream 10 minutes ago so this part wont be on the record, and my hair is fine, my mom combed is wrong but she is the biggest detractor of my life, what can i say? I did nothing wrong, okay?"

Next morning on Twitter,

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
"Um..........ThirdeyetheThird just cheered 50 bits and said, Phil I just sent you the information on the new hairloss prevention product, with a $50 dollar coupon for the first time buyer, well knowing its thirdeyethethird, its probably a troll message and no my hair is totally fine, it's not like im balding or someting, Ackackackack, but let's see this email just in case........"

(lowered his head to check phone)

View attachment 696126

"haha it's a troll message, that's why he is banned, stupid detractor, its ok guys I have stopped recording the stream 10 minutes ago so this part wont be on the record, and my hair is fine, my mom combed is wrong but she is the biggest detractor of my life, what can i say? I did nothing wrong, okay?"

Next morning on Twitter,

View attachment 696127
dsp tries it: wearing a wig

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net
Before the stream

"Finally guys, we return to MW remastered, the game that I have CLEARLY BEEN BEASTING since it launched"

"BTW guys there's only one 100 bits cheer and 1 dollar tip so far, if you want to contribute and interact with me, this is the time, and TIPPING helps me the most, okay?"

Phil then began the first match

He think he was in a perfect camping spot in a dark room but the reality is he was totally exposed from another angle, kill cam showed the guy saw him and then tossed 3 grenades in there, Phil got cooked and died

"WTF was that? I saw something got thrown in there, it made a VERY VERY LATE GRENADE SOUND but i was already died, stupid fucking game, stupid FORTNITE KIDS"

Chat laughing at him, still no contribution

Phil RAGE QUITED the session

"Look at that! You see that? SNooooooooooooooooooRT

I clearly had the best kill death ratio from both teams yet Im somehow ranked 2nd on my team, whatever you say stupid game, my team is a bunch of morons and I was carrying the entire team's load on my back"

Phil, your team doesnt suck and the other team had one less player yet your team still lost, are you fucking blind you dirty pig?

"My team is terrible man, a bunch of noobs, Even though I joined late I might be the best player of my team..................

(the final score showed up, DSP took a quick look)

"Ugh.......I would be the best player of the team if I joined earlier"

Sure dood, how about let's start with not being LAST

Phil's team came out strong with a 10-0 lead, a little later a 15-2 lead

Phil

"Yo we are dominating man, I've been killing them left and rest, BEAST MODE hell ya"

Phil's team started to get team-wiped several times, we are talking about quad-kills from the other team multiple times, soon Phil found his team to be in a 28-54 hole

"Fuck this game man, I was aiming perfectly (he was spraying) and the other guy just wont die:

"The connection is terrible man, ya we are losing but Im quiting this lobby only because of connection, okay? you saw how bad that connection is, everything is DELAYED!"

He ragequited again, chat laughing at him

VibRibbon

High Level Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
If that does turn out to be the case, it will be a glorious salt mine when he fully turns on his fans and says, "it was you, yes you, who caused me to fail, me to have to sell my house, and Kat to leave me. I listened to you fair weather fans with your suggestions about the marathons and you fucked me. Its your fault. I did everything right." You know its coming if he is that bad with money.
Don't be so quick to throw his fans under the bus - it's also Treyarch's fault.

Last edited:

PomegranateKing

A pomegranate a day keeps the thots away
kiwifarms.net
"I can't believe these fortnite kids. Just a bunch of pray and spray. No skill whatsoever."

After-game stats come up. Out of 14 kills, Phil has 0 headshots. He doesn't seem to notice, moves on to next match.

The hypocrisy is off the charts. I'd be on the same level if I complained about fakers parking in handicapped parking spots WHILE PARKING IN A HANDICAPPED PARKING SPOT.

Also, beast mode. Right. You know I'm also a champion at rolling dice. I roll snake eyes every time. At least the times I bother to count, anyway...

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino