DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 74 28.0%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 17 6.4%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 153 58.0%

• Total voters

VibRibbon

High Level Shitposter
kiwifarms.net
"I can't believe these fortnite kids. Just a bunch of pray and spray. No skill whatsoever."

After-game stats come up. Out of 14 kills, Phil has 0 headshots. He doesn't seem to notice, moves on to next match.

The hypocrisy is off the charts. I'd be on the same level if I complained about fakers parking in handicapped parking spots WHILE PARKING IN A HANDICAPPED PARKING SPOT.

Also, beast mode. Right. You know I'm also a champion at rolling dice. I roll snake eyes every time. At least the times I bother to count, anyway...
The problem here is that he doesn't seem to know what a headshot is, and that different limbs count different damage. I'm sure there are plenty of examples of him berating Blackgout/Fortnite/CoD/Battlefront for bugged mechanics because he shot some guy in the knee like 30 times, only to die instantly to a headshot.

I'm positive there's a great clip (I think it was from MisterMetokur watching him play Battlefront) where he clips someone in the arm with a sniper rifle and complains "IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A ONE SHOT GUN DOOD THIS GAME IS TERRIBUL".

kamekmagik

kiwifarms.net
I'm being completely serious. I've been watching some TIHYDPs tonight and I'm flabbergasted. How can one person blame the developers/CPU/opponent/Internet literally 99% of the time and themselves only 1% of the time

I've been playing Octopath, (coincidentally) Donkey Kong Country 1, Battlefield V. Most of the time that I die, I actually THINK about why and how to change it next time. There's some cheap deaths in DKC1, grinding it Octopath etc etc, but besides those I work on getting better at the game. I don't expect to just bull horns my way to it because it's supposed to be challenging

How can you blame EVERYTHING/BODY else when you die instead of yourself?

Also he spends so much time bitching about games, he really doesn't enjoy gaming anymore huh? I can't imagine spending so much time upset when I game instead of having fun

Wurstbrot

Basic Understanding Of Time
kiwifarms.net
lAso he spends so much time bitching about games, he really doesn't enjoy gaming anymore huh? I can't imagine spending so much time upset when I game instead of having fun
The thing is Phil has always to be the bigger man. The flawless. The real honest man who is a lifelong gamer who knows the ins and outs of every game. He picks up any game and plays it on a professional level. He knows better than those talentless developers how games have to be and how they work. His playing of videogames has nothing to do with enjoying or even learning them. Games are beneath his authentic Italian excellency.

It's an ego-trip, like with everything else in his life. He has to be above a child in a voice chat, the best AMERICAN player except he was number 4 in the whole. He can't be not the number one or the centre of attention, never be in the wrong, because his skin is thin as wet paper.

I have no idea how he was raised. But damn he is a talentless spoiled child.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Quite interesting to see that Swagginz gifted a sub to @Ikas_Ando, someone who has been openly critizing/trolling DSP for at least a year on both Twitter (http://archive.li/7AFa6) and in his chat.

Swagginz is getting as much personal entertainment as possible out of DSP for the cash he's spending wasting on him, isn't he? He has been drip-feeding him bits/tips for months now, big donations like in his early days nowhere to be seen, but obviously entertaining himself by dancing on the thin blue line between supporting and trolling.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Quite interesting to see that Swagginz gifted a sub to @Ikas_Ando, someone who has been openly critizing/trolling DSP for at least a year on both Twitter (http://archive.li/7AFa6) and in his chat.

View attachment 696663

Swagginz is getting as much personal entertainment as possible out of DSP for the cash he's spending wasting on him, isn't he? He has been drip-feeding him bits/tips for months now, big donations like in his early days nowhere to be seen, but obviously entertaining himself by dancing on the thin blue line between supporting and trolling.
Swaggins has only cared about being the big dick jock at the cool kid table lording over the nerds and losers.

A big conversation point when he first got modded was how he'd stop paypigging because he was now going to get the attention he wanted for free.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
10:19 AM PDT, 4 minutes after he's supposed to start streaming:

Fast forward to 10:46 AM PDT, more than 30 minutes after he's supposed to start streaming:

-edit- Also, get ready for an INTERACTIVE and CHILL stream, everyone.

Goes to the bathroom, comes back to start the game. Keeps hammering on """interactivity""":

-edit2- About half an hour into the game it's apparent that it's very, VERY boring. Partially because of how the game plays, but also because of DSP's signature commentary of basically telling his viewers what's happening on screen constantly, as if they're blind. 90% of chat is talking about other stuff like Twitch's terms of service/bans and politics.

:stress:

Last edited:

NursezillaX

kiwifarms.net
I find it interesting there hasn't been a lot of talk going on here about his prestream yesterday. In it he already laid the groundwork for blaming his fans if the next marathon doesn't go well. "I am listening to feedback from you guys on how to do the upcoming marathon." Then he later says "this is pretty much the last hurrah. If this doesn't go well then I am going to have start preparations of selling the house after Kat and I get back from visiting my parents"

This is pretty interesting for a number of reasons. I think most of us are in the camp that he has enough to cover his taxes but there is the possibility that he is so shit with his money that he has already blown all of the money he made during the holidays. If that does turn out to be the case, it will be a glorious salt mine when he fully turns on his fans and says, "it was you, yes you, who caused me to fail, me to have to sell my house, and Kat to leave me. I listened to you fair weather fans with your suggestions about the marathons and you fucked me. Its your fault. I did everything right." You know its coming if he is that bad with money.
Nobody actually believes that this beggar is going to be truthful about what he owes, do they? ESPECIALLY if it's lower than whatever numbers he's thrown out?

He's already hardcore pushing the narrative that them being less than what he's speculated is an impossibility. Not even a legit fan could be dumb / naive enough to think he'd admit if they were lower, I would hope. Hell, I could believe that he's already known what he owes and has made up a larger figure as the goal.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
I've never played this game before and just came back from the gym at the end of the fight. Why did DSP revive his partner AFTER the boss was defeated? Wouldn't he have been able to attack twice as often with his partner alive?
Mallow has pitiful physical attack and Phil ran out of FP and FP restoring items so he didn't risk having Mallow eat shit again and die.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino