DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

When will the begathon(s) for federal taxes happen (Up to 2 choices)?

• January

Votes: 140 37.1%
  • February

Votes: 210 55.7%
  • March

Votes: 146 38.7%
  • April

Votes: 95 25.2%

• Total voters

Slimy Time

Rape Face #5, I think...
kiwifarms.net
"I think there's a lesser known glitch" he says when his computers revolt after never being properly shut down for over 4 years.
View attachment 717775
We're also fully in vacation mode, see which of his recent favorite words aren't in this image!
View attachment 717776
Hint: taxes, sell, house. A full week vacation, too!
Special return podcast where he bleats on for an hour and a half about why things have gone to shit and how he needs money to keep a roof over her head.

kebab4you

kiwifarms.net
Apologies if you already frequent her thread and I haven't noticed you on there but Chantal Sarault, aka Foodie Beauty, has been on an Arby's-fueled nosedive for the last month and only now appears to be pulling up. Hope things turn around quick for you, m8.
Is that the hamplanet that made a vlog how she refused to work?

To stay on topic it would be hilarious to see the tweets from Phil if someone recognized him between leaving the hermit cave and before arriving at his parents.

NoMoreFarLeft

kiwifarms.net
Is that the hamplanet that made a vlog how she refused to work?

To stay on topic it would be hilarious to see the tweets from Phil if someone recognized him between leaving the hermit cave and before arriving at his parents.
I genuinely think why he won't say where exaxtly he is going to be and on what day is not because of us but because of people waiting to beat his ass in CT. Phil was a prolific shit talker that never backed it up once. I am sure there are people that would love to catch him out and about. Just my take though.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely think why he won't say where exaxtly he is going to be and on what day is not because of us but because of people waiting to beat his ass in CT. Phil was a prolific shit talker that never backed it up once. I am sure there are people that would love to catch him out and about. Just my take though.
That would imply Phil would spend his vacation like a normal human. He'll probably stay in the house, have his parents pick up food or take out and spend a lot of time on his phone on some mobile game or something

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

Proper Pangolin

kiwifarms.net
Anybody else getting a "going to propose to his 'soulmate'" vibe from that "make memories that will last" vibe...
I could see this happening because it would be a masterful shake up causing all of the paypigs to focus on congratulating them and forgetting about this whole MAH TAXES Saga. Allowing The Pig Roach to use the money on his wedding plans and a Trip to say Disneyland to celebrate with KHET. He will claim on his podcast he got a fair payment plan from the IRS which will save his house and now allow him and KHET to have a beautiful wedding together with a little more help from his paypigs.

andr0id psycho sho(ker

I destroy internet memes with my creepy stare!
kiwifarms.net
I could see this happening because it would be a masterful shake up causing all of the paypigs to focus on congratulating them and forgetting about this whole MAH TAXES Saga. Allowing The Pig Roach to use the money on his wedding plans and a Trip to say Disneyland to celebrate with KHET. He will claim on his podcast he got a fair payment plan from the IRS which will save his house and now allow him and KHET to have a beautiful wedding together with a little more help from his paypigs.
If he does actually propose to Kat, I have a feeling it might go the same way proposing to Lenna did. Failing spectacularly

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, anybody who would fall for that deserves to be taken for every penny they have.

AnonymousDimwit

No, propane will not freeze.
kiwifarms.net
So ends the taxes 2019 saga. Onward to the Paypig Wedding arc! How much do you think he'll sucker the cucks for a wedding? 5K? 10K? The sky (and blood sugar level) is the limit!

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OK, so I was thinking that since eventually Phil's gonna post some social media updates about his trip, it'd be easier to keep track of them in the Khannecticut thread. The stuff about the trip going on now is sorta lead up to that, so it'd be more concise if all Khannecticut Trip discussion was in that thread, rather than getting lost here ?

I didn't even know TKOHF had Moderators ?