DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 79 23.2%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 21 6.2%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 213 62.6%

• Total voters

killuminati

Got no bitch in my blood. Zero bitch in my blood.
kiwifarms.net
I love how he hyped up this trip for months claiming it was about spending time with his dying parents; this dude had the opportunity to be there for his mother's birthday and he didn't even include that as part of the trip. She even bailed your ass out, and you couldn't at least pretend to care? I thought some things were more important than money Phil? I guess family only is when it suits your narrative.

Mama Burnell, you pushed out a real winner here. Happy belated birthday. :story:

Mr.PiggyOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
There are many similarities between the two but I am far more sympathetic towards Wings for wishing he was anywhere BUT Twitch at this point and just wants to be normal. Chad Burnell on the otherhand digs deep holding onto a legacy no one cares about begging for change and snapping at anyone who asks why he's still in the hole he dug for himself.
Dark is so fucking lucky he doesn’t have to deal with half the shit wings deals with in terms of trolls. It’s clear darks trolling nightmares of actually hurting him are years past him, and all he has to deal with are people mocking him and pretending people stalk him constantly. Meanwhile wings trolls are some dedicated autistic movement in a discord that are constantly doing stupid shit.

Wings is shit but nobody deserves the level of trolling he’s been getting, and dark should be thankful those weirdos didn’t target him instead because he’s proven he can’t even handle randoms making conversation with him, imagine if every game he played online every player was spammed and encouraged to team kill him.

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he sold the CT condo, and thats why he had to go to CT to finalize the deal. I doubt it, but it's just weird to me that he HAD to go to Connecticut right during prime begging season. I guess the trip could have been just an excuse to get out there so he could hit up mommy and daddy for that extra money.
There's no way he sold that condo. He has no reason to hide selling it. He could make himself look like a genius, making a miracle save to pay taxes, and he wouldn't have to deal with trolls bringing it up. He never mentions the condo unless some idiot cheering him asks about it. He hates the place.

Plus, even in Phil's weird head, he has to realize telling the world, "Mommy bailed me out and I'm going to purposefully foreclose on a property and permanently destroy my credit." is the stupidest lie possible. Hell, most "detractors" would probably commend him for getting off his ass and doing something proactive.

Last edited:

uncritically

kiwifarms.net
There's no way he sold that condo. He has no reason to hide selling it. He could make himself look like a genius, making a miracle save to pay taxes, and he wouldn't have to deal with trolls bringing it up. He never mentions the condo unless some idiot cheering him asks about it. He hates the place.

Plus, even in Phil's weird head, he has to realize telling the world Mommy bailed me out and I'm going to purposefully foreclose on a property and permanently destroy my credit is the stupidest lie possible. Hell, most "detractors" would probably commend him for getting off his ass and doing something proactive.
well my line of thinking was if he told his fans he sold the condo it wouldn't help his begging sessions because "hey didn't you get x amount for selling that condo?" As well as he can now complain about not having enough credit to pay for any of muh bills, so i need help more than ever now guys! Again, I dont think he actually sold it, but it was just a conspiracy theory that popped in my head.

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
"my research says otherwise actually."
he thinks he's so much smarter than literally everyone in the DSPhere. Nobody can tell him anything, regardless of their experiences or expertise.
Phil is a student of the Onision school of research. It involves Googling and ignoring the stuff you don't like until you find something that fits your preconceived notion. Then you decide you were right all along and smugly post about it to show off your expertise.

Mask_de_SMITH

I'm not a Monster, it's only a Mask
kiwifarms.net
It continues to blow my mind that a man can be 37 years of age and not only beg a bunch of sad nobody fans on the internet to give him money, but he's also willing to fly across the country to beg his parents to get him out of his tax debt. All while gorging himself on pizza, lazing about at the zoo, and marrying his plastic mail order Khet.

He's incapable of doing anything himself. Like, I know he's a useless manbaby, but it still astounds me how unequipped he is when it comes to dealing with life's problems...

Wurstbrot

Completely Vapid of Enjoyment
kiwifarms.net

Thank gout he changed his avatar from greasy hair to something more fun related.
Also there is text above and below his header but he can't be bothered to make it mobile friendly. In browser you can't even see there is supposed to be text. So he fails in both ways.

Edit: So the text is "Currently Offline" and "DarkSydePhil". He couldn't be bothered to ask for a version without fonts. Yeah, so we have Phil in front of a cracked open egg, or some electrical coils, or some random forms. I would say they are his balls which are getting cracked open whenever he points at something. Proud salty loser. I dunno man.

Last edited:

Pargon

"What in the fuck is a 'half-measure'?"
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 726475
Thank gout he changed his avatar from greasy hair to something more fun related.
Also there is text above and below his header but he can't be bothered to make it mobile friendly. In browser you can't even see there is supposed to be text. So he fails in both ways.
What the fuck is that logo/background even supposed to be? Is he breaking out of something? Is something exploding behind and then also in front of him? It looks like kindergarten paper craft.

Hope whatever group home-dweller who made that for him for free winds up with a big ol' manual ban :lol:

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 726475
What the fuck even?

This is even worse than what he had before.

Doing a quick, cursory look into it, some dude on his forums named GuardianApe (5 posts, account made April 2nd -- clearly a reference to the Sekiro boss) posted links to a bunch of shit on imgur and some zippyshare links I trust less than those I click when I'm pirating Adobe software.

Obviously the image of Dave pointing off at the horizon is from his old banner collage thing where he's got Toucan Sam accompanying him for whatever fucking reason, but I dunno where that face is from. If you look at a decent resolution from the imgur album, you can see some shitty brush was used to paint his facial hair/scruff, as there's a very distinct pattern that repeats in the upper-left of each "blotch" that the brush was used on.

Discounting the terrible background, no artist worth their salt would use a brush like that, so it makes you believe that the clip art face is from somewhere else, but isolating it and doing reverse image searches didn't turn anything up for me.

I don't recognize that and I don't know where it's from, but I don't like it. This is a terrible "upgrade" on all levels possible. If he wasn't such an asshole I'd make him something halfway decent out of pity for free, but I can't bring myself to do it.

Kheapathic

♪♫ I have the best sword ever, two big titties ♫♪
kiwifarms.net
This CT Condo problem could've had less of an impact, if he just put some fucking effort into finding a property management firm and rented it out. Yes, there's the possibility that he could've had a shit tenant that'd destroy everything; but those are more the exception than the rule. Damn near every rental place I know of, requires proof of occupation and can set a bar of "You must be this rich to rent here;" laws may vary, but I know places with those stipulations. Combine that with things like credit checks, and you can make a decent judgement call on whether someone's a flake, psychotic, or otherwise unreliable when it comes to renting. It wouldn't zero out his monthly payments, but it could've helped. But no, gonna take the quick and easy route which is going to become a slow and painful bleed in the long run. Good game Phil, good game.

RemoveKebab

EAT A FUCKING CALL YOU AN UBER HAB BAB BAB
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck even?

This is even worse than what he had before.

Doing a quick, cursory look into it, some dude on his forums named GuardianApe (5 posts, account made April 2nd -- clearly a reference to the Sekiro boss) posted links to a bunch of shit on imgur and some zippyshare links I trust less than those I click when I'm pirating Adobe software.

Obviously the image of Dave pointing off at the horizon is from his old banner collage thing where he's got Toucan Sam accompanying him for whatever fucking reason, but I dunno where that face is from. If you look at a decent resolution from the imgur album, you can see some shitty brush was used to paint his facial hair/scruff, as there's a very distinct pattern that repeats in the upper-left of each "blotch" that the brush was used on.

Discounting the terrible background, no artist worth their salt would use a brush like that, so it makes you believe that the clip art face is from somewhere else, but isolating it and doing reverse image searches didn't turn anything up for me.

I don't recognize that and I don't know where it's from, but I don't like it. This is a terrible "upgrade" on all levels possible. If he wasn't such an asshole I'd make him something halfway decent out of pity for free, but I can't bring myself to do it.
That background looks like something that Sidella would create.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
The Parental Solution® is designed, I believe, specifically to wreck Philpot's credit because he can't handle credit and shouldn't be allowed to have any more.

Granted, after 7 years, the foreclosure on the CT condo will be taken off his credit report, but by then maybe he'll have paid off some of what he already owes.

Oh yeah, ha ha ha, he'll never make a dent in it.

BrunoMattei

Vincent Dawn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Parental Solution® is designed, I believe, specifically to wreck Philpot's credit because he can't handle credit and shouldn't be allowed to have any more.

Granted, after 7 years, the foreclosure on the CT condo will be taken off his credit report, but by then maybe he'll have paid off some of what he already owes.

Oh yeah, ha ha ha, he'll never make a dent in it.
I find it incredibly difficult to believe that during his "hours long" meeting with his parents where he got more money out of them that they didn't sit his fat ass down and tell him to get a real job.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I have at least two friends who go around buying cheap homes, fixing them up a little bit, and then renting them out as a side job for extra money.

The fact that DSP legit believes that letting the CT condo foreclose is a BETTER solution than just renting it out is not even mind-boggling; I legit cannot think of the correct word for it.

Asperchewy

Make Microsoft Paint Great Again
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 726475

Edit: So the text is "Currently Offline" and "DarkSydePhil". He couldn't be bothered to ask for a version without fonts. Yeah, so we have Phil in front of a cracked open egg, or some electrical coils, or some random forms. I would say they are his balls which are getting cracked open whenever he points at something. Proud salty loser. I dunno man.
Those circles look familiar... They look like Chris Chans eyes. :|

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 726475

How in the hell did Phil look at this and think it was a good representation of him? I mean, it's good in that it's accurate, but all it does it show off just how old and unappealing he is. The receding hairline, the angry look on his face, the bulbous nose, the patchy beard, the flabby arms, etc.. This isn't fun at all. Granted, it's better than that absolutely wretched greasy hair pic he had for his avatar, this is still horrible in its own right.

I have at least two friends who go around buying cheap homes, fixing them up a little bit, and then renting them out as a side job for extra money.

The fact that DSP legit believes that letting the CT condo foreclose is a BETTER solution than just renting it out is not even mind-boggling; I legit cannot think of the correct word for it.
Not only is DSP going to foreclose on his condo, he's going to call the mortgage company and tell them it's THEIR FAULT that he can't pay the mortgage, like that's a good idea. (See video below, timestamp is 46:44). All they're going is going to hear is "I can't pay, dood!" and tell him to get fucked. It's not their fault he didn't pay his taxes and owes a bunch of money to the government. This isn't some poor guy down on his luck getting bullied by a mortgage company, this is a man who by himself makes well over $100,000 every year pretending to be a victim. He's setting himself up to having not only his credit obliterated from the foreclosure, but also to getting sued into oblivion (he'd have to spend thousands to get a lawyer to fight the case if he was really determined) and having his wages garnished to pay off the rest of the mortgage. This is the worst way he could go about getting rid of the condo, so I hope he goes through with it.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino