DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Is JonCuck/JonCtheThird/KingofGahlfHD...

• a true exceptional believer?

Votes: 13 29.5%
  • a fan that likes to fuck with Phil?

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • a DEEP undercover troll that will one day ban everyone in chat, starting with the biggest paypigs?

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
Well, right off the bat of his first night stream as married man who will stop paying his 2nd property, he lean in and banned a guy who dares to speak the truth

View attachment 726149
He didn't ban me. I'm honestly surprised he actually answered without any money attached -- guess I caught him at the right time. Here's a twitter thread discussing it:

https://twitter.com/WavyChrisGaming/status/1117612984078090240

Dude probably knows more than me about the losing side of it, but I don't know about that argument. Even a quick, cursory search gave me this .pdf that confirms what I thought was the case:

https://www.ctfairhousing.org/wp-content/uploads/Short-Sale-Factsheet-8-3-15-Final.pdf

If someone wants to respond to the dude with that and get his opinion on it for the posterity's sake, then go ahead (I don't have a shitposting twitter account anymore), and get his opinion. But I think the bank generally has the right to set the terms of a short sale (as previously discussed, I believe), and would have to declare that no deficiency exists, otherwise they retain that right to sue for the remaining amount owed.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
His parents paid his tax bill and paid for his entire wedding vacation.

He waited until today, after getting home Friday night, during his regularly scheduled Sunday call, to let them know that he got home safely.

Absolutely no fucks to give about his parents after he got that money.

And taking one week away cost him literally "thousands of dollars" so I guess he makes well over $100k a year. Oops.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He waited until today, after getting home Friday night, during his regularly scheduled Sunday call, to let them know that he got home safely.

I guess Pig is trying to pretend that he didn't use his cult's money to do all of this with this pretty much full on lie. Looks like he's barely able to realize that telling the small audience of tards that treat his shithole of a chat like a secret club that he scammed the money to do this is a bad idea.

Last edited:

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
"Wings of Redemption is a fucking mess of a human" and "he lies and does fucked up stuff constantly, that's why he gets trolled" and "so fuck that guy and his trolls" and "my stream is NOT toxic":
View attachment 726128
(lol wow)
There are many similarities between the two but I am far more sympathetic towards Wings for wishing he was anywhere BUT Twitch at this point and just wants to be normal. Chad Burnell on the otherhand digs deep holding onto a legacy no one cares about begging for change and snapping at anyone who asks why he's still in the hole he dug for himself.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Did he just say that today was his mom's birthday so he called her?

Why didn't he just stay the extra day?

And taking one week away cost him literally "thousands of dollars" so I guess he makes well over $100k a year. Oops.
Staying for his mom's birthday involves celebrating something that isn't about him, and Phil only cares about himself. He might have to buy her a gift or get the cake, and he doesn't want to waste any of his money on that. She's on the verge of death anyway, could happen as soon as tomorrow, dood! Why would he waste his precious time, that he could be using to stream, with his parents unless it was out of absolute necessity? He went to Connecticut for the purposes of collecting the tax money from his parents, eating Vinnie's pizza and going to the zoo. Everything else is unimportant. He talked for hours about all the food he ate and the zoo, while only 5 minutes were for describing his wedding. He's not sticking around for a birthday, he's not trying to reconcile with his former friends (he admits he didn't even try to contact Rambo and Howard), he's not there to give his soulmate a nice wedding, he's there to further his own agenda. Phil's parents can sure as hell wait for a call saying he is home safe only when Phil finds it convenient for him.

NoMoreFarLeft

kiwifarms.net
"my research says otherwise actually."
he thinks he's so much smarter than literally everyone in the DSPhere. Nobody can tell him anything, regardless of their experiences or expertise.
Phil proves again to be his own worst detractor. In this clown shoes fucking reality we live in, he has just enough dumb shit reeree's that are willing to throw him tons of money. His parents, who Phil has embarrassed countless times, continue to bail him out. And yet he makes the worst choices possible. Not making payments and allowing his CT condo to be foreclosed on is going to absolutely fugg his credit. I know he said he couldn't short sell it but he should have focused on selling it privately, saved to pay the difference, and tried to pay arrange a settlement with the bank. But no Phil is going to let this ruin his credit which is good. When the economy finally hits the skids in Seattle and the overall economy hits the point where the people have to tighten their belt, Phil will be in a hole so deep that he can't be bailed out of. He will still have his credit card debt, his mortgage, his car payment, bills, etc. He will have nobody to blame but himself. Enjoy Hell Phil. Decisions like the one you are making means you are waddling towards the noose that will take you there at a rapid pace.

Prince Lotor

She said 'Yes', dood! We getting married, okaaay?
kiwifarms.net
A lot of shit is being leaked from DSP's Twitch mod chatroom to @drgnkiller and Lipjan on Twitter.

Source: https://twitter.com/DSPArchives/status/1117578756493852673

The leaker says Tut was doxed in DSP's previous mod room:
View attachment 726111 View attachment 726110

DSP lashing out at Austmink for leaving and calling him toxic:
View attachment 726114

DSP doesn't "remember Austmink that much" and calls him a "gullible idiot":
View attachment 726116

DSP calls a timed out viewer a "nutjob":
View attachment 726112

Berates his mods about being in @LutherKujo's stream/chat:
View attachment 726113

DSP has no issue with Sidella being in his chat, but he has to be moderated like anyone else:
View attachment 726115

Swagginz his farewell speech, saying that a lot of real fans are tired of the constant tax/money talks:
View attachment 726124

DSP says he apparantly is shut out of the Twitch bounties program:
View attachment 726127

"Wings of Redemption is a fucking mess of a human" and "he lies and does fucked up stuff constantly, that's why he gets trolled" and "so fuck that guy and his trolls" and "my stream is NOT toxic":
View attachment 726128
(lol wow)
BaaahhHahahaaa, he really did fake the Assasin's Creed: Odyssey bounty :lit: he's so fucking pathetic, but sure Phil, you're waay cooler and more popular than Wings. At least he owns his own house and is decent at video games.

For the record Phil, I'm pretty sure that AustMink said your channel is toxic, not just you. You, your fans, your channel moderation, your begging, your daily proselytizing, everything related to your channel including you.

uncritically

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he sold the CT condo, and thats why he had to go to CT to finalize the deal. I doubt it, but it's just weird to me that he HAD to go to Connecticut right during prime begging season. I guess the trip could have been just an excuse to get out there so he could hit up mommy and daddy for that extra money.

killuminati

The 700 lb Theory
kiwifarms.net
I love how he hyped up this trip for months claiming it was about spending time with his dying parents; this dude had the opportunity to be there for his mother's birthday and he didn't even include that as part of the trip. She even bailed your ass out, and you couldn't at least pretend to care? I thought some things were more important than money Phil? I guess family only is when it suits your narrative.

Mama Burnell, you pushed out a real winner here. Happy belated birthday. :story:

Mr.PiggyOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
There are many similarities between the two but I am far more sympathetic towards Wings for wishing he was anywhere BUT Twitch at this point and just wants to be normal. Chad Burnell on the otherhand digs deep holding onto a legacy no one cares about begging for change and snapping at anyone who asks why he's still in the hole he dug for himself.
Dark is so fucking lucky he doesn’t have to deal with half the shit wings deals with in terms of trolls. It’s clear darks trolling nightmares of actually hurting him are years past him, and all he has to deal with are people mocking him and pretending people stalk him constantly. Meanwhile wings trolls are some dedicated autistic movement in a discord that are constantly doing stupid shit.

Wings is shit but nobody deserves the level of trolling he’s been getting, and dark should be thankful those weirdos didn’t target him instead because he’s proven he can’t even handle randoms making conversation with him, imagine if every game he played online every player was spammed and encouraged to team kill him.

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if he sold the CT condo, and thats why he had to go to CT to finalize the deal. I doubt it, but it's just weird to me that he HAD to go to Connecticut right during prime begging season. I guess the trip could have been just an excuse to get out there so he could hit up mommy and daddy for that extra money.
There's no way he sold that condo. He has no reason to hide selling it. He could make himself look like a genius, making a miracle save to pay taxes, and he wouldn't have to deal with trolls bringing it up. He never mentions the condo unless some idiot cheering him asks about it. He hates the place.

Plus, even in Phil's weird head, he has to realize telling the world, "Mommy bailed me out and I'm going to purposefully foreclose on a property and permanently destroy my credit." is the stupidest lie possible. Hell, most "detractors" would probably commend him for getting off his ass and doing something proactive.

Last edited:

uncritically

kiwifarms.net
There's no way he sold that condo. He has no reason to hide selling it. He could make himself look like a genius, making a miracle save to pay taxes, and he wouldn't have to deal with trolls bringing it up. He never mentions the condo unless some idiot cheering him asks about it. He hates the place.

Plus, even in Phil's weird head, he has to realize telling the world Mommy bailed me out and I'm going to purposefully foreclose on a property and permanently destroy my credit is the stupidest lie possible. Hell, most "detractors" would probably commend him for getting off his ass and doing something proactive.
well my line of thinking was if he told his fans he sold the condo it wouldn't help his begging sessions because "hey didn't you get x amount for selling that condo?" As well as he can now complain about not having enough credit to pay for any of muh bills, so i need help more than ever now guys! Again, I dont think he actually sold it, but it was just a conspiracy theory that popped in my head.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino