DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When did Phil propose?

• Prior to the Thanksgiving begging vlog where the "taxes" situation was unveiled

Votes: 34 21.3%
  • Christmas

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • Valentine's Day

Votes: 16 10.0%
  • On a random Tuesday at 1 AM when Kat got home and he threw a ring at her while calling her "Leanna"

Votes: 74 46.3%
  • He didn't and this is a mass hallucination.

Votes: 15 9.4%

• Total voters

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

Sonichump

Gin fueled nights
kiwifarms.net
So, crossposting from the podcast thread, I bring you this speculation:

Since Phil is so adverse to getting a real job, but he has to get one because mommy said so, what are the chances he could get roped into an MLM scam?

The whole work from home aspect, "be your own boss" and having to get minions to sign up under you would totally appeal to him. He's already scamming his audience. Can you imagine if he sold them CutCo knives or some shit? Being all "THESE KNIVES CHANGED MY LIFE DOOD. TIPS HELP ME OUT IN THE SHORT TERM BUT YOU CAN ALSO BUY MY KNIVES"

EmperorGoutatine

kiwifarms.net
A lot of shit is being leaked from DSP's Twitch mod chatroom to @drgnkiller and Lipjan on Twitter.

Source: https://twitter.com/DSPArchives/status/1117578756493852673

The leaker says Tut was doxed in DSP's previous mod room:
View attachment 726111 View attachment 726110

DSP lashing out at Austmink for leaving and calling him toxic:
View attachment 726114

DSP doesn't "remember Austmink that much" and calls him a "gullible idiot":
View attachment 726116

DSP calls a viewer a "nutjob" for constantly chatting about how DSP should get a job:
View attachment 726112

Berates his mods about being in @LutherKujo's stream/chat, and says "fuck this guy" because he "gave him a platform for attention and insults me for it":
View attachment 726113

DSP has no issue with Sidella being in his chat, but he has to be moderated like anyone else:
View attachment 726115

Three screenshots of a couple of chat messages between DSP and Swagginz:

1. DSP wondering if Swagginz is really done, saying he doesn't have time for drama and isn't going to keep him modded if he's not showing up and hates him for "kiddie bullshit":
View attachment 726435
2. Swagginz answers, saying he's done with the "I did nothing wrong" mentality, general toxicity and DSP dismissing opinions of others, shitting all over them:
View attachment 726436
3. Swagginz tells DSP that a lot of real fans are tired of the constant tax/money talks:
View attachment 726124

DSP says he apparantly is shut out of the Twitch bounties program:
View attachment 726127

"Wings of Redemption is a fucking mess of a human" and "he lies and does fucked up stuff constantly, that's why he gets trolled" and "so fuck that guy and his trolls" and "my stream is NOT toxic":
View attachment 726128
(lol wow)
Piglets fleeing the Gout Mansion.

Abe Vigoda

kiwifarms.net
So, crossposting from the podcast thread, I bring you this speculation:

Since Phil is so adverse to getting a real job, but he has to get one because mommy said so, what are the chances he could get roped into an MLM scam?

The whole work from home aspect, "be your own boss" and having to get minions to sign up under you would totally appeal to him. He's already scamming his audience. Can you imagine if he sold them CutCo knives or some shit? Being all "THESE KNIVES CHANGED MY LIFE DOOD. TIPS HELP ME OUT IN THE SHORT TERM BUT YOU CAN ALSO BUY MY KNIVES"
I'm all in on the DoTERRA Saga.

"These essential oils LITERALLY cured my back, dood. Any LOGICAL HUMAN can see that doctors are trying to scam you with vaccines when tea tree oil works so much better, but that's the kind of MENTALLY ILL people who try to hurt me."

MoonRocker

kiwifarms.net
Can we get a thread for the Mod Leaks? Seems like a pretty big deal, especially all the shit he's said about AustMink etc...
I believe these aren't really "leaks" as Mr Huthstuff grabbed screencaps posted a few pages earlier in this thread. Nevermind, these are leaks since they come from the private Twitch mod chat for Phil's channel (this is juicy lore, loving it).

The juiciest leak is the confirmation that Tut's information (name, e-mail, and address) was possibly leaked by DSP himself as somehow, some "old" mods got access to the information housed within the Darksydephil@hotmail.com e-mail address where Tut's information was up-for-grabs.

However, I'm fairly certain no mods of Phil are black-hat hackers or have the social hacking skills necessary to break into a Hotmail e-mail account which legitimately points to Phil doxxing Tut's info to his mods for some payback. What a conniving little shit. Talking so much shit about the Farms when he's doing the exact same thing.

Here, you can find them on page 4241 posted by Comma.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino