DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

When did Phil propose?

• Prior to the Thanksgiving begging vlog where the "taxes" situation was unveiled

Votes: 34 21.3%
  • Christmas

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • Valentine's Day

Votes: 16 10.0%
  • On a random Tuesday at 1 AM when Kat got home and he threw a ring at her while calling her "Leanna"

Votes: 74 46.3%
  • He didn't and this is a mass hallucination.

Votes: 15 9.4%

• Total voters

Mr.PiggyOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
When was tuts info leaked? Or did dark just dox him in private to his mods?

Either way hes such a little snake, especially with how he’s been trying to pretend everyone’s info is safe when they pay him, despite other people who stream doxxing people and saying he’s lying. It’s just like how he lies claiming he’s won every charge back while you got wings saying he loses chargebacks frequently.

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Yes. I think we should have a new topic for the leaks and demoding.
Yeah, I'm seeing some information being rehashed already, so for archival purposes I've created a seperate thread covering the demodding/leaks.

NotreallyPutin

Ragequit
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck keeps designing shit for free for dark
His dying parents did. They designed his wedding and his vacay to the hard streets of CT.

Seriously though-

If you want to do things like consulting-
-Make a portfolio to show what you can do (made up work is fine as long as it shows your aptitude and abilities).
-Have a clear set rate (15/hour, 100 per project, 400 per day, etc.).
-Network (Bigger network, more credibility, more chances to acquire leads)
-Niches get riches (Be a master of one or two products/industries not a generalist).
-AVOID DISCOUNTING AND DOING WORK FOR FREE (within reason).

t. not an actual consultant at all

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DSP claimed he knows nothing about Kozatof being banned
This'll come as a major shock to all, I'm sure, but Kozatof last spoke in chat at around 3:10 PM EST when doing his Trisoft pyramid. Prior to that, he was joking around with the mods. He wasn't banned until 31 minutes later. Seems totally legit that Phil has no idea, you guys.

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
This'll come as a major shock to all, I'm sure, but Kozatof last spoke in chat at around 3:10 PM EST when doing his Trisoft pyramid. Prior to that, he was joking around with the mods. He wasn't banned until 31 minutes later. Seems totally legit that Phil has no idea, you guys.
Weren't people asking for him to be modded on DSP's second stream sunday?

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Phil probably did it but he has to say he doesn't know to keep it a secret for his family's safety

Prince Lotor

She said 'Yes', dood! We getting married, okaaay?
kiwifarms.net
You fucking blatant liar. At 7m29s he claims to have "essentially thousands of dollars, not exaggerating, that I didn't make. .umm. .because there were no videos on YouTube, no revenue whatsoever on a stream. .umm. .so, I'm hoping to make it up-I am-I'm actually hoping that between now and the end of the month that I can make up for a lot of that lost time a-and munny."
His YouTube channels generated between $378.5 and $568.5 from April 7th to the 13th and only saw a dip in daily views of about 3 to 4K which means the max he lost from not uploading to YouTube was around $60 to $90.
@actually would it be possible to get an estimate of the bits and tips he got on Twitch on the 7 days of April 7th to April 13th?

Not to mention that despite no streams his channel has subscribers that essentially paid about $300 for the week if you breakdown the monthly payment by week, and a Patreon that paid him $120 if you breakdown the monthly payment by week. He literally made like $800 to $1000 this week doing nothing, not counting Twitch bits and tips, and he's fucking crying about it claiming $0 and a lost revenue amount of multiple thousands of dollars so the least amount he's claiming to have lost is $2K, all the while he got like $4K and a paid vacation+wedding this week. Fuck you Phil 🤑

(Timestamped link to quote)

Last edited:

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
You fucking blatant liar. At 7m29s he claims to have "essentially thousands of dollars, not exaggerating, that I didn't make. .umm. .because there were no videos on YouTube, no revenue whatsoever on a stream. .umm. .so, I'm hoping to make it up-I am-I'm actually hoping that between now and the end of the month that I can make up for a lot of that lost time a-and munny."
His YouTube channels generated between $378.5 and $568.5 from April 7th to the 13th and only saw a dip in daily views of about 3 to 4K which means the max he lost from not uploading to YouTube was around $60 to $90.
@actually would it be possible to get an estimate of the bits and tips he got on Twitch on the 7 days of April 7th to April 13th?

Not to mention that despite no streams his channel has subscribers that essentially paid about $300 for the week if you breakdown the monthly payment by week, and a Patreon that paid him $120 if you breakdown the monthly payment by week. He literally made like $800 to $1000 this week doing nothing, not counting Twitch bits and tips, and he's fucking crying about it claiming $0 and a lost revenue amount of multiple thousands of dollars so the least amount he's claiming to have lost is $2K, all the while he got like $4K and a paid vacation+wedding this week. Fuck you Phil 🤑

Not to mention he just got February and March's bits/subs and Twitch's payout is now every 15 days. It's always interesting to see how much or little the same amount of money means to Phil depending on if he is getting it or losing it. A few hundred dollars wasn't worth stitching together some random game footage for Kogaming reviews but losing less then a hundred is a deficit that must be overcome.

That Hedonist Nerd

dreN tsinodeH ehT
kiwifarms.net

I can do the cheers, altogether it only comes out to 1040 bits, or $10.40

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
Dsp doesnt vote. Last election he made a big deal about not having the time to go out and vote.
He might not vote now, but he registered to vote in 2003 as a Republican when he still lived with his parents.

Also, just because he says he doesnt vote doesnt mean he doesnt. he is a known liar and i would imagine if he did vote (i agree he probably doesnt, too lazy) he would say he didnt so he didnt get questions about who he voted for because he is too afraid to have an opinion on something like that.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino