DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 79 23.2%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 27 7.9%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 21 6.2%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 213 62.6%

• Total voters

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
Dsp doesnt vote. Last election he made a big deal about not having the time to go out and vote.
He might not vote now, but he registered to vote in 2003 as a Republican when he still lived with his parents.

Also, just because he says he doesnt vote doesnt mean he doesnt. he is a known liar and i would imagine if he did vote (i agree he probably doesnt, too lazy) he would say he didnt so he didnt get questions about who he voted for because he is too afraid to have an opinion on something like that.

Mooty Mooty Mooty

100%
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if PlanetJeff will be able to keep Phil afloat all by himself, he is a big spender. How does he have so much disposable income but no drive to do anything in life but watch an old man yell at normie games?

PlanetDad:We need that money Jeff, I want it off the internet now!
PlanetJeff: I'm trying!
PlanetDad:Now you listen to me, if we can't pay the mortgage we could loose this house, do you understand?
PlanetJeff: I'm telling DarksydePhil to give it back now!

PlanetDad:That's it, I'm cutting twitch down!

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if PlanetJeff will be able to keep Phil afloat all by himself, he is a big spender. How does he have so much disposable income but no drive to do anything in life but watch an old man yell at normie games?

PlanetDad:We need that money Jeff, I want it off the internet now!
PlanetJeff: I'm trying!
PlanetDad:Now you listen to me, if we can't pay the mortgage we could loose this house, do you understand?
PlanetJeff: I'm telling DarksydePhil to give it back now!

PlanetDad:That's it, I'm cutting twitch down!
he is older, supposedly his wife died. theory is he is donating to dave with his life insurance payout.

• Agree
Reactions: Ratko_Falco

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@actually would it be possible to get an estimate of the bits and tips he got on Twitch on the 7 days of April 7th to April 13th?
I have $23.40 in bits and 5 subs totaling $12.50. Also, a $1 tip from Master_Shake. Most of the subs were made up when he streamed on the 14th. His daily earnings went back to their relative norm yesterday (~$200, depending on how much he got in tips).

he is older, supposedly his wife died. theory is he is donating to dave with his life insurance payout.
He may be an engineer. Not sure if he said it in chat at some point or if it was dug up (and unconfirmed).

Ikas_Ando

#CultofArdnas
kiwifarms.net
[15:41] <- @room-id=261767;target-user-id=154287938;tmi-sent-ts=1555357296013 :tmi.twitch.tv CLEARCHAT #darksydephil :kingkozatof

:feels::feels::feels::feels:
Koz got banned again? If that’s the case, I might have got ‘lean in banned’ again by that nasty Phillip! With Bilbo Swagginz gone, I only have one dude-bro on the mod team who will unban me and NOONE to give me a free sub!

(Sad REEEE)

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Koz got banned again? If that’s the case, I might have got ‘lean in banned’ again by that nasty Phillip! With Bilbo Swagginz gone, I only have one dude-bro on the mod team who will unban me and NOONE to give me a free sub!

(Sad REEEE)
If you were, it wasn't in the last few days. Just go try and type something in his chat.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I believe this is where phil had his wedding dinner:

its near his parents and looks like italy inside and looks like a dump from the outside:

View attachment 727742

Also, did we already know that Phil is a registered Republican??

Man I feel such shame for DSP. That place isn't even in the sloppy Tinder date range.
He has such a shitty life.

Awful Meerkat

Playing galf with dalphins and frags
kiwifarms.net
Man I feel such shame for DSP. That place isn't even in the sloppy Tinder date range.
The thing is he has no shame and even was smug as fuck having scammed his dumbass fans to get married. He's proud of that. Only DSP can be proud of relying on people's mercy to make a living, then blowing all the cash on stupid shit and being smug about it.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, that's basically all of Bridgeport. There's a few places downtown that are half-decent and not in strip mall parking lots, but if you're gonna do that then you might as well just go to New Haven or Milford. There's actually some pretty nice restaurants around the Milford Green area (the older part of the town) because there's a few yacht/boat clubs in Milford as its harbor is the closest to New Haven that isn't New Haven, because New Haven's port is fucking nasty because of all the big shipping boats that come in and out constantly.

The funny thing is that Milford Green and by the harbor is actually somewhat nice to walk around and actually closer to his suspected hotel (Residence Inn in Milford is speculated as it in some other thread) than the Post Mall they went to, but he took her to a dead mall with an even more dead food court.

It's kinda fucking sad to look at the trip as someone who knows the area because there's a lot of nice areas he could've taken her, but, no, he took her to a mediocre pizza joint (New Haven is actually renowned by foodies for its pizza -- people who love pizza from Brooklyn routinely compliment NH on its pizza -- and there's a truckload of competition there; the only food I've never had in New Haven is like French or Slavic), an Italian place at a strip mall on Boston Ave, and two shitty malls.

If he wanted to go the extra mile for his new wife, he could've taken her to Norwalk (20-30mins down the highway towards NYC from Bridgeport) and let her go shopping at the boutiques in an area called SoNo (South Norwalk), where people actually have money and there's a lot of really nice restaurants, even Italian ones if he's got that much of a hard on for it for whatever fucking reason. Or if they wanted to stay closer in the area, they could've walked around Yale Green, walked around Yale campus which has a lot of nice buildings, gone to a show at Toad's Place (nice little joint that actually gets big name acts and tickets sell out within like 10-15mins after announcement because fire code only allows a few hundred people -- local radio stations constantly giving away tickets b/c the demand is so high), or walked around some of the parks in the nicer neighborhoods that are lined with old oak trees with really nice Victorian/colonial-style homes.

Nah, he takes her to three places literally within 5 minutes of his parents place and a few dead malls. Most unimaginative, unromantic dude ever.

Nice catch, Khet.

Edit: Almost forgot Louis' Lunch in New Haven -- https://louislunch.com/

Place has been around for over 100 years and sells basically only burgers. Shit is fucking delicious and is supposedly the birthplace of the hamburger. They still use all the old equipment to make them and it's worth getting one, even if their hours are fucking weird and they're closed Sun/Mon. It's not a 5 Star dining experience, but it's a good fucking burger and right in downtown New Haven. Could've gone to one of the few art galleries on the same block and gone for a walk around the old Yale Campus like I described above.

Better than going to a mall and getting a meme burger.

Last edited:

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, that's basically all of Bridgeport. There's a few places downtown that are half-decent and not in strip mall parking lots, but if you're gonna do that then you might as well just go to New Haven or Milford. There's actually some pretty nice restaurants around the Milford Green area (the older part of the town) because there's a few yacht/boat clubs in Milford as its harbor is the closest to New Haven that isn't New Haven, because New Haven's port is fucking nasty because of all the big shipping boats that come in and out constantly.

The funny thing is that Milford Green and by the harbor is actually somewhat nice to walk around and actually closer to his suspected hotel (Residence Inn in Milford is speculated as it in some other thread) than the Post Mall they went to, but he took her to a dead mall with an even more dead food court.

It's kinda fucking sad to look at the trip as someone who knows the area because there's a lot of nice areas he could've taken her, but, no, he took her to a mediocre pizza joint (New Haven is actually renowned by foodies for its pizza -- people who love pizza from Brooklyn routinely compliment NH on its pizza -- and there's a truckload of competition there; the only food I've never had in New Haven is like French or Slavic), an Italian place at a strip mall on Boston Ave, and two shitty malls.

If he wanted to go the extra mile for his new wife, he could've taken her to Norwalk (20-30mins down the highway towards NYC from Bridgeport) and let her go shopping at the boutiques in an area called SoNo (South Norwalk), where people actually have money and there's a lot of really nice restaurants, even Italian ones if he's got that much of a hard on for it for whatever fucking reason. Or if they wanted to stay closer in the area, they could've walked around Yale Green, walked around Yale campus which has a lot of nice buildings, gone to a show at Toad's Place (nice little joint that actually gets big name acts and tickets sell out within like 10-15mins after announcement because fire code only allows a few hundred people -- local radio stations constantly giving away tickets b/c the demand is so high), or walked around some of the parks in the nicer neighborhoods that are lined with old oak trees with really nice Victorian/colonial-style homes.

Nah, he takes her to three places literally within 5 minutes of his parents place and a few dead malls. Most unimaginative, unromantic dude ever.

Nice catch, Khet.

Place has been around for over 100 years and sells basically only burgers. Shit is fucking delicious and is supposedly the birthplace of the hamburger. They still use all the old equipment to make them and it's worth getting one, even if their hours are fucking weird and they're closed Sun/Mon. It's not a 5 Star dining experience, but it's a good fucking burger and right in downtown New Haven. Could've gone to one of the few art galleries on the same block and gone for a walk around the old Yale Campus like I described above.

From what I've gathered it seems he's pretty disconnected from his own now "wife". The whole trip seemed to be about MEMEMEME.
Knows these awesome spots that he specifically wanted to go all for selfish reasons with the smokescreen of him showing his hometown. All of it was fucking food and a trip to the zoo.

I'm not too savvy on marriages but wouldn't you want to actually you know, do something special for your significant other than just doing what you wanted? Seemed like this trip and marriage was a whole package for his special birthday week. Special birthday boy with a special birthday gift of going to CT and getting married.

Ikas_Ando

#CultofArdnas
kiwifarms.net

Nice catch, Khet.

It sounds like a Phillip-esque story to hit up a shit 1 Star restaurant for pizza and to stay within a 10 block radius of Ma and Pa’s house out of fear the local street gang, The Warriors beat his ass.

However, the fat-dumb menace is well known to take staycations, when driving less than an hour to Seattle.
In reality though, I’m guessing the suit was new, as well as the dress and ring. I’m guessing he rented a nice suite at a 5 star hotel and took her to a Michelin ranked restaurant, especially since his mom (aka: Emerald 7) fronted the cash.

Phillip’s narrative is one of poverty and woe, with Ma fronting the cash, I call maximum bullshit. Yeah he posted a few pictures of his childhood home, yet he probably didn’t spend more than 10 minutes in that dump, the cat hair, asbestos, and the memory of uncle bad-touch had him running.
The only truth in his budget wedding story is that yes, you won’t find evidence at any hotels or restaurants. He covered his tracks.

Always remember y’all, a true conman will never show his hand. Lies, deception, and misdirection are tools of the trade.

Do you honestly think Phillip is going to forfeit the condo and get a job in 10 years? If you do, I got beach front real estate in Nevada to sell you.

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
he probably figures his parents will pass in 10 years so he won't have to get a job. Truth is you never know. Guy in my town will inherit 100s of acres of farmland/property. His mother however is like 98 and still going.
I'm still shocked that this is a thing. The deal is he'll get a job at 47? As what? I can't imagine any well paying jobs that will hire a near 50 year old with no experience in the last 20 years. This seems like nothing more than words for the sake of speaking. In 10 years if he gets his taxes in order and stops spending money like an exceptional individual and still has the audience he has now, what's the point? He'd be in a very enviable position.

This seems like someone making something up but what he's making up makes absolutely no sense. IDK, another day in the life of Dave I suppose.

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
It sounds like a Phillip-esque story to hit up a shit 1 Star restaurant for pizza and to stay within a 10 block radius of Ma and Pa’s house out of fear the local street gang, The Warriors beat his ass.

However, the fat-dumb menace is well known to take staycations, when driving less than an hour to Seattle.
In reality though, I’m guessing the suit was new, as well as the dress and ring. I’m guessing he rented a nice suite at a 5 star hotel and took her to a Michelin ranked restaurant, especially since his mom (aka: Emerald 7) fronted the cash.

Phillip’s narrative is one of poverty and woe, with Ma fronting the cash, I call maximum bullshit. Yeah he posted a few pictures of his childhood home, yet he probably didn’t spend more than 10 minutes in that dump, the cat hair, asbestos, and the memory of uncle bad-touch had him running.
The only truth in his budget wedding story is that yes, you won’t find evidence at any hotels or restaurants. He covered his tracks.

Always remember y’all, a true conman will never show his hand. Lies, deception, and misdirection are tools of the trade.

Do you honestly think Phillip is going to forfeit the condo and get a job in 10 years? If you do, I got beach front real estate in Nevada to sell you.
I get where you're coming from, but what I know about Dave, it's not out of his wheelhouse to do literally what he said he did. I even managed to get some answers out of him one day or night when he was poking around in his chat during the "last song before we start" segment of his stream.

Pro-tip: if you want to ask him a question without money attached and get a legit answer, that's probably the best time to do it. His chat doesn't get recorded by him and that shit doesn't get uploaded to YT, so he's usually pretty straightforward.

Anyway, he was pretty straightforward about not having gone to those places (yeah, you have to curb your expectation of honesty, but still), because it's not like it's expensive to just walk around. It's well within the parental budget to just park for 5-6 hours in any of the locations I listed to walk around and look at shit so you can be literally anywhere besides a mall. It even would've given him a means to bitch about driving and traffic because both New Haven/Milford's nice areas are full of one-way roads and the nicer areas of Milford are "Boston-esque" with roundabouts and curving one-way roads and shit, and we know he loves to bitch and moan.

He could've went to the Norwalk aquarium, which has an IMAX and they show all kinds of nature docs there, but he took her to the shitty Beardsley Zoo. Beardsley is fine for little kids, but it's nothing special. Going to the aquarium could've been tied in with a day in Norwalk, but he didn't go there even though they literally had to drive past it on the highway from NYC to BPT. The places he mentioned he went to on his podcast, and with the time it takes to get around, proximity to places, etc., he wouldn't have had time to do a whole hell of a lot more than what he admitted to. Even though they're all within 5 miles of each other, you're not gonna spend time in both Milford and New Haven coming from Bridgeport on the same day purely because of traffic and time spent getting parking. Plus the rainy day thing with the zoo actually did happen -- had one day where it was pretty trash weather.

So I understand the skepticism, but considering how long he was there and how long it takes to do shit and get around, when you compare that to what we have proof of and the places he would've gone to to show his new wife "his past", it actually kind of lines up. I'm sure he spent more than he's let on, but in terms of taking her to actual nice places, I don't think he did.

FailedAttempt

kiwifarms.net
The whole wedding saga made him look even more pathetic than he usually does. He should’ve just said he got married, details are nobody’s business and left at that like most Internet personalities would do, but he can’t help himself. He talks too fucking much about everything. Why?

Because Phil has no fucking friends. Telling strangers on the internet is the only social interaction he gets in life aside for talking at his new potato wife. The avarege person has people they talk to at work, or school, or places they hang out, or just with IRL friends, or even internet friends. Phil has nothing but his chat, so he vomits every detail of his life at them like they care just to feel human.

If he ever does get a job in 10 years, it would be really good for him as human being, but what job would take in a 50 year old hermit who hasn’t worked in 20 years?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino