DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

What is the "behind the scenes" money stress?

• Bank/Lender won't allow the foreclosure or short sale of the CT condo and may use legal actions

Votes: 75 27.7%
  • Credit card compan(y/ies) won't drop monthly payment amounts

Votes: 21 7.7%
  • Phil has realized the federal tax monthly payment is not accounted for because he doesn't budget

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Combination of all 3

Votes: 158 58.3%

• Total voters

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Leanna gets sick, wake that bitch up to make dinner.

Leanna goes to hospital, better make a video to get views.

Kat gets sick, this makes him so angry that the lashes out at his fellows for being shills.

Kat gets sick again, make that bitch sleep downstairs on the couch.

Phil has a mild sore throat, mentions it every five minutes how bad it is. How can he possibly work!? The world is ending! He could die, dood!

Eugene Drizzledick

kiwifarms.net
Twitch gives no fucks at this point. And they will not as long as the money continues to flow. I’ve been saying it will take high profile incidents (New Zealand massacre live-streamed, Projared’s pedophilia, etc.) to force their hand before legislation does so. Maybe I’m wrong.
I keep reporting once in a while because company narratives change. If Twitch ever wants to stop the appearance that they enable beggars and thots, I think Phil would be a prime example to give the boot.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net
Leanna gets sick, wake that bitch up to make dinner.

Leanna goes to hospital, better make a video to get views.

Kat gets sick, this makes him so angry that the lashes out at his fellows for being shills.

Kat gets sick again, make that bitch sleep downstairs on the couch.

Phil has a mild sore throat, mentions it every five minutes how bad it is. How can he possibly work!? The world is ending! He could die, dood!
It's a good thing Phil doesn't have an illness that he has to prove he actually has or shows any symptoms. Not serious enough to go to the doctor, either, he just needs a few days off, dood! He's acting like a 12 year old that doesn't want to go to school. This is a grown man who makes his own schedule faking an illness, or at least playing up something that is mild, so he can take time off work for another one of his patented staycations. He's put himself in such a hole with his bullshit "I can't take any time off work or else I'll lose the house!" narrative that he has to resort to this. I'm sure the timing of him getting paid by Twitch today is also just a pure coincidence, all that money goes to bills and definitely not toward his day in Seattle with his "sick" wife.

View attachment 759505

View attachment 759506

Almost a year EXACTLY to the date that he's taking time off.
Might as well take Thursday off too. Get a three day staycation going.
Even if he comes back Thursday, you can guarantee he is still taking Friday off because that was "scheduled."
Right on schedule, streams are officially canceled for today. It's incredible how predictable he is.

Last edited:

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 759505

View attachment 759506

Even if he comes back Thursday, you can guarantee he is still taking Friday off because that was "scheduled."
So was May 14-16 2018 the "entire week" that he planned to spend with Kat that was ruined and caused the shill tweets? I wouldn't really consider 3 days an entire week but fair enough. I would assume one day was spent buying groceries and one was spent at the Space Needle. How many more activities was Phil planning to do on the other day?

Synth

whatever
kiwifarms.net
I'm not a fan of hyperbole either, but to discount the information that has been presented, on its face, by claiming that it can't be accurate, and quoting people that were not involved in the actual number crunching, but rather paraphrasing what they understood the numbers to mean, is also misleading.
The problem is that you and actually aren't the only people who are "allowed" to post numbers, though. This entire back and forth has been over a post where someone posted numbers saying X was a minimum while agreeing with aggregate information that stated X was the maximum, and it was over the span of a single post that it happened. Sure, there are places and situations where things are more accurate and people put in more work and have applicable knowledge, but that's not the majority and a lot of stupid shit gets pushed around. It's not even just financial stuff that this happens in: the whole Jeff/SubaruMan situation is wrought with people taking what he says as fact when there's nothing to corroborate it and there's other key people involved in the situation we haven't heard from and probably never will. Just because it's the only source you have doesn't mean you can assume it's true.

I was speaking in generalities (and even tried to do so in my last response) where the contradiction was apparent within a single post and you've taken it as some personal affront to a specific set of information in another thread while still admitting there's stuff you guess on. Sure, it might be a reasonable, or more reasonable, guess, but it still has a foundation of non- or untrustworthy information. It's like the Drake equation. Sure, it might be very lenient with its approximations and still return a number that makes you scratch your head as to why we haven't run into another civilization that's capable of communication, but literally everything in that equation that follows "fₚ" is a guess based on absolutely nothing with a sample size of 1, yet people still fucking point to it like it's worth anything.

Anyway, like I said, I was responding to a specific situation with general distaste and you're applying it to a small group of people who are more correct about one set of information that's adjacent to my bitch fit. Don't take it as a personal slight, because it's not just here that I'm talking about, it's not just that thread, it's not just the people doing number crunching, it's not just one aspect of DSP's finances. I was speaking in general and about a lot of garbage information.

And, sorry, but I can't help you with Mortal Kombat. I don't play trash fighting games, and NRS games are fucking garbage.

marlintan

kiwifarms.net
The problem is that you and actually aren't the only people who are "allowed" to post numbers, though. This entire back and forth has been over a post where someone posted numbers saying X was a minimum while agreeing with aggregate information that stated X was the maximum, and it was over the span of a single post that it happened. Sure, there are places and situations where things are more accurate and people put in more work and have applicable knowledge, but that's not the majority and a lot of stupid shit gets pushed around. It's not even just financial stuff that this happens in: the whole Jeff/SubaruMan situation is wrought with people taking what he says as fact when there's nothing to corroborate it and there's other key people involved in the situation we haven't heard from and probably never will. Just because it's the only source you have doesn't mean you can assume it's true.

I was speaking in generalities (and even tried to do so in my last response) where the contradiction was apparent within a single post and you've taken it as some personal affront to a specific set of information in another thread while still admitting there's stuff you guess on. Sure, it might be a reasonable, or more reasonable, guess, but it still has a foundation of non- or untrustworthy information. It's like the Drake equation. Sure, it might be very lenient with its approximations and still return a number that makes you scratch your head as to why we haven't run into another civilization that's capable of communication, but literally everything in that equation that follows "fₚ" is a guess based on absolutely nothing with a sample size of 1, yet people still fucking point to it like it's worth anything.

Anyway, like I said, I was responding to a specific situation with general distaste and you're applying it to a small group of people who are more correct about one set of information that's adjacent to my bitch fit. Don't take it as a personal slight, because it's not just here that I'm talking about, it's not just that thread, it's not just the people doing number crunching, it's not just one aspect of DSP's finances. I was speaking in general and about a lot of garbage information.

And, sorry, but I can't help you with Mortal Kombat. I don't play trash fighting games, and NRS games are fucking garbage.
I can appreciate a healthy skepticism.

ZehnBoat

alram clocks
kiwifarms.net
I caught a good quote from Phil on tonight's stream

"Wedding ring cheered and asked, 'Did you remember to wear me tonight?' Yes! Of course I did! I told you guys I only take my wedding ring off when I shower. That's why the other day was such an oddity, because I took a shower"

Gross
so basically if he's wearing his ring, he hasn't showered.

architects

kiwifarms.net
this is why I can't ever fully get on board with his financial difficulties narrative. He's overdrawn with his bank...hinting at other behind the scenes woes....but cannot push through a sore throat...which we all know is a laughable attempt at time off. Guy has pigeon holed himself beyond belief.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
OMG I'm so scared!

An overweight Cobra just attacked!

He is so salty to lose subs haha

View attachment 759326

View attachment 759330

whaaaaa phil who says hes done with the drama and always brags about being drama free loses literally brand new fans because of drama?

didnt see that one coming. not at fkin all dooooood

View attachment 759505

View attachment 759506

if he didnt take friday off i would think someone stole phils identify and replaced him with a more honest, upstanding, not lazy guy.
would be hard to not want that imposter

Last edited:

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
I’ve never seen someone have so many throat oriented illnesses. It’s almost as if he is lying. Using his throat as a scapegoat is a clever way to get out of streaming since he needs his voice to stream (though lets be honest, you take away his voice and his stream becomes instantly better).

Not like his brain dead cucks will piece any of this together.

Doctor of Twitchanomics

This is basic Twitchonoics
kiwifarms.net
Funny Phil gets sick just about the time the Twitch check is suppose to come in. You know, the check that suppose to be smaller this month because he took that week off work. I am willing to bet when he does return he will be in over 9000 begging mode. He is really going to need that help because he lost income being sick on top of an already small payment from his week vacation / bestiality wedding to his prize horse.

Stalker Sociopath

kiwifarms.net
I’ve never seen someone have so many throat oriented illnesses. It’s almost as if he is lying. Using his throat as a scapegoat is a clever way to get out of streaming since he needs his voice to stream (though lets be honest, you take away his voice and his stream becomes instantly better).

Not like his brain dead cucks will piece any of this together.
I'm surprised he doesn't have tennis elbow from all those boomer dabs

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I gotta say, I appreciate a number of things related to this discussion. 1) You and @marlintan are keeping it pretty civil. 2) You're arguing about the extent to which a 37 year old manchild is lying about his finances while begging for more money from teenagers and early 20s fans while also citing the fucking Drake equation.

Love that shit.

You should post this in the "Words and Phrases DSP Makes Up" thread.
"a lick of" is an actual phrase used, often in the form of "I/he/they didn't get a lick of X". It's another way of saying "I didn't get any X".

Phil Factor

B.A. in Business
kiwifarms.net
Because when I'm experiencing a sore throat and diarrhea, my first instinct is to update everyone at 5 in the morning.

I'm surprised none of the faithful fans have suggested he take a night time medicine along with other remedies. Maybe they're just as insulted that their intelligence is being taken for granted by a 37 year old man child that can't simulate a fake sick day properly.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino