DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Phil is taking off Thursday night and Friday next week (Sept 5th and 6th). Will he:

• have a normal weekend schedule.

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • announce that he's taking the weekend off as well.

Votes: 19 9.7%
  • experience sudden inexplicable internet issues that are miraculously resolved by Monday.

Votes: 33 16.9%
  • start "coming down with something" that tragically results in him being "sick" all weekend.

Votes: 128 65.6%

• Total voters

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
He lied and bought a chair and said he got it for free from some bullshit brand new company who closed days later. He had an “affiliate” link since he bought a chair that others could use so he wold get like 5% commision. Standard practices for a lot of companies.
There is no proof that Phil bought the chair. I am however on team "Phil Bought the Chair" based on several conclusions I made given what Phil said and investigation of the company.

The most damning evidence consisted of the company being one guy who did get rich quick schemes, its phone number and address was the same as a television repair shop that was run out of the guys garage, the website saying if you buy a chair you get a code to get a kickback for selling chairs to others, the claim that this company sought out Phil immediately after he lost his previous chair sponsorship, the company had no branding or anything on the chair the guy basically charged a fee to order a chair and get it sent to the customer, and the company disappearing overnight.

I know we've been over chairgate before, I just don't want Synth to start claiming "fake news".

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760015
Original Tweet [ Here ]
Archive [ Here ]

So if you're sick and don't go to work you don't make money, imagine my shock.
Isn't that every job, however?
It's just with most jobs you don't sit at home and play games, you actually work. Fucking exceptional individual.

He has absolutely no shame e-begging.
Utter waste of life.
No it’s not every job lol. Sick days and PTOs exist for a reason. I can stay home sick for a month and get full pay because of PTOs and sick leave.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760015
Original Tweet [ Here ]
Archive [ Here ]

It's just with most jobs you don't sit at home and play games, you actually work. Fucking exceptional individual.

Utter waste of life.
its always excuses with phil....

always no matter what it is

N0thingICanDo

I'm Pressing Buttons (show controller)
kiwifarms.net

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
No it’s not every job lol. Sick days and PTOs exist for a reason. I can stay home sick for a month and get full pay because of PTOs and sick leave.
Self employed jobs are like that in the EU, doubt it's much different in the US but as said time and again, not sure about US.
You don't work or are closed, you lose money.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 760015
Original Tweet [ Here ]
Archive [ Here ]

Utter waste of life.
Guess those 9-to-5 office jobs for suckers are looking pretty sweet, eh, Phil? Sure is nice to drag up on a Monday when I'm sleeping off a bender and not have to worry about my consistent paycheck being affected! And if it turns out to be a cold and not a hangover I can go to see a doctor without paying """hundreds of dahllers""", even!

Fucking faggot.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen anyone mention his 10 year plan here yet.

Phil's plan is to continue to stream full time until he makes enough money to slowly transition to working a real job. Then he will be able to work his day job and stream part time at night.

Now this plan is obviously flawed. How does this work Phil? His monthly YouTube views continue to decrease. His current income cannot cover the cost of bills, he is in crippling debt, he's now on a tax payment plan, and is going to default on his Connecticut condo mortgage. He puts zero effort into his streams. He is unable to bring in new viewers who aren't just trolling him.

How is Phil going to make enough money to cover all this to be able to quit? This is the same stupid strategy of "I'm not going to pay quarterly taxes and just hope it works out". "I'm just going to keep paying the Connecticut condo bills and hope the market bounces back". Now it's "I'm going to keep doing nothing and hope it makes double the money I make now".

Also he's just going to walk into Boeing and get a job based on his experience at the helicopter place. His experience as the guy who answers the phone. His experience from over a decade ago.

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also he's just going to walk into Boeing and get a job based on his experience at the helicopter place. His experience as the guy who answers the phone. His experience from over a decade ago.
Funny considering that's exactly what Phil could do if he hadn't whizzed the last fifteen years of his life down his leg and instead just gotten a job at a machining shop. By now he'd be considered a skilled laborer, would probably be a member of a union, and would be pulling a very solid five figures if he didn't decide to go for a supervisor/foreman position, which would have net him more.

Radical Goodspeed

kiwifarms.net
The plan is his parents die (of old people stuff, not like, murder) in short succession so no one in his life will ever tell him to get a job again and he claims what he assumes is a hefty inheritance.

He doesn't seriously intend to get a job, nor do I think he believes this gravy train will ever truly stop.

At best, he's stacking cash to retire, but its debateable how good he really is with his 4D Accounting Strats.

Mr.DinkPork

kiwifarms.net
The plan is his parents die (of old people stuff, not like, murder) in short succession so no one in his life will ever tell him to get a job again and he claims what he assumes is a hefty inheritance.

He doesn't seriously intend to get a job, nor do I think he believes this gravy train will ever truly stop.

At best, he's stacking cash to retire, but its debateable how good he really is with his 4D Accounting Strats.
I'm honestly curious just how bad is his parent's health. DSP hints that they're only in their 60s which in 1st World Countries isn't THAT old, like thats considered Advanced Middle Aged now. Like we've seen pictures of his dad and he doesn't look unhealthy for his age.

Eugene Drizzledick

kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen anyone mention his 10 year plan here yet.
Because it's bullshit.

My guess is his Mom said something like "Philip, this whatever you're doing on the computer is not going to last! Where will you be in 10 years? Me and your father are nearing retirement and can't help you much longer!"

And DipshitPhil somehow spun that into justifying he'll play video games all day for 10 years and then find his job, when hopefully his annoying Mom will be dead and he can collect their inheritance. Which Mama Burnell hopefully gives to Phil's cousin.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino