DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

How much will Phil ask for during his Christmas begathon?

• $0-$999

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • $1000-$1999

Votes: 23 18.0%
  • $2000-$2999

Votes: 48 37.5%
  • $3000-$3999

Votes: 19 14.8%
  • $4000+

Votes: 35 27.3%

• Total voters

Molester Stallone

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
kiwifarms.net
He would take declaring bankruptcy as a personal failure, same reason he doesn't sell the Khando. Doesn't want to give trolls the satisfaction
He gives the trolls exactly what they want when he acts like a sped. You would think he would find it less demeaning to just declare bankruptcy rather than beg for money constantly. How many other streamers do that? The pigroach really has no shame.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why this idiot doesn't just declare bankruptcy already. His credit is going to be shit if he stops paying for the CT khando anyway. He might as well wipe out all his credit card debt and move forward. He could keep the WA property and his car and basically start over. To keep fighting this shit is probably only delaying the inevitable.
It's entirely possible that he makes too much every month to successfully declare it. Bankruptcy isn't a "get out of my dumbass decisions" button and it's set up specifically not to be.

leChinkyRaccoon

kiwifarms.net
Anyone got that link to Tevins unpublished restreams? I'm looking for the recent one where DSP calls out tevin and want to hear tevins response to it.
The Tenon Archiver Channel will record and upload his streams, I believe in real time.

Generally speaking Phil sounds pretty good today, not like someone who has been choking.

Eugene Drizzledick

kiwifarms.net
It's entirely possible that he makes too much every month to successfully declare it. Bankruptcy isn't a "get out of my dumbass decisions" button and it's set up specifically not to be.
From the meager stuff I've read online with no expertise in this subject: For a consumer bankruptcy, you need to earn under the median income of your area to begin qualifying. Phil is obviously well above that. And then your debts have to not be due to self-recklessness, like medical bills or losing jobs and losing value in things and such... I suppose Phil could qualify here with his khando dropping in value, but it's a 2nd house and a pure luxury. Then there's business bankruptcy which is entirely different, but I assume Phil would just be laughed at for playing video games all day.

flatsoda

TACTICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION
kiwifarms.net
After his prestream, DSP takes his usual post-prestream pre-gameplay 5 minute break. It was actually a 10 minute break.
During that silent break, an idiot tosses $100 into DSP's tin cup.

LoganPaultheWolverine donated $100!
Hello Phil, I absolutely enjoy your content and this is my tip to you because you need it, you were ill and for the possibility to play Plague of Innocence. Is it hard to operate a job where it is dependent on constant funds?

10 minutes later - after a sleep-inducing story about trying out game sharing Rage 2 with his wife, DarksydeKat, and after he leans into the microphone to pigsnort, and after he takes a sip and then leans into the microphone to make sure that his paypigs can hear him swish the liquid around in his mouth - DSP replies.

"You guys need to hear me talk, to do a valid gameplay stream!"
*LEANS INTO THE MICROPHONE*
*PIGSNORT*
*LEANS CLOSER INTO THE MICROPHONE*
*LIP SMACK!*

The Grift Continues . . .

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
After his prestream, DSP takes his usual post-prestream pre-gameplay 5 minute break. It was actually a 10 minute break.

Hello Phil, I absolutely enjoy your content and this is my tip to you because you need it, you were ill and for the possibility to play Plague of Innocence. Is it hard to operate a job where it is dependent on constant funds?

10 minutes later - after a sleep-inducing story about trying out game sharing Rage 2 with his wife, DarksydeKat, and after he leans into the microphone to pigsnort, and after he takes a sip and then leans into the microphone to make sure that his paypigs can hear him swish the liquid around in his mouth - DSP replies.

*PIGSNORT*
*LIP SMACK!*
View attachment 761423

I like that a minute in he complains how that he cannot afford to take time off, only for that one day a week to do errands, then stops.

Cannot afford to take a day off, yet on a day off he will go on a spending spree.

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 761377
I know Tevin didn't do it intentionally but it's hilarious that he calls DSP "Dave" when he looks so much like DAVID Brent.
David Brent had a real job and worked his way up to a management position which he was ultimately decent at despite being a cringelord. Our valedictorian Dave couldn't get past the entry level positions. Sad!

Tatu Carreta2

kiwifarms.net
[QUOTE

*PIGSNORT*
*LIP SMACK!*
View attachment 761423

What makes your posts so funny is that *LIPS SMACK*,*MINI SNORT* and other DSPisms are not added for the meme,he truly does that when you said he did.

NotreallyPutin

Ragequit
kiwifarms.net
I just listened to the english version of plastic love. The song reminded me of how sad it must have been for Leanna to have her romance with Phil gone. I know they seem like two fuck ups but at one point I believe they loved each other. A woman loves a man on another level and when her heart is truly shattered it's devastating.

Plastic love basically is the story of a woman who fell in love, got dumped and filled her void with meaningless things like partying, fancy shoes and dresses. She goes throughout her young life going from admirer to admirer, never finding the love she lost. In the end, if you read the Japanese literal translation, she walks in the highway or in manner that is dangerous. The last lines- "Half-asleep I hear a sigh, hear a voice speak whispers best ignored Should I even bother though, yes or no: don’t worry!"

On a more joyous note- Did Dark really think that the Projared thing would give him a boost? Did he do this as some sort of beg preping?

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
On a more joyous note- Did Dark really think that the Projared thing would give him a boost? Did he do this as some sort of beg preping?
It was a hot topic and he wanted to spin the attention to him and somehow get something out of it. Along with someone bringing up the fact that even ProJared took a jab at him years ago, he had to "lay down the law" on someone who's already on the ground with all their bones broken.

But DSP isn't about drama or anything, never was, ever. But fuck me if that blue hair muppet gets another celebrity dual stream going or Pewdiepie makes fun of him; he will let you know how he feels.

whereicantfollow

kiwifarms.net
Phil can literally do whatever the fuck he wants but he's such an autistic creature of habit it probably actually hurts him to change his schedule. Wings for example will stream at 5am because he can't fall asleep or end the stream in an hour after ragequitting. One of the main points of getting twitch bux/self employment is you are the boss but Phil acts like he has 3 layers of upper management LMAO.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why this idiot doesn't just declare bankruptcy already. His credit is going to be shit if he stops paying for the CT khando anyway. He might as well wipe out all his credit card debt and move forward. He could keep the WA property and his car and basically start over. To keep fighting this shit is probably only delaying the inevitable.
I've went into some detail on this, but the primary takeaway is that for DSP to declare bankruptcy he'd be put on a 3-5 year payment plan for his credit card debt where he'd be paying the same amount if not more towards his credit card debt than he is now. DSP has been pretty consistent with his "If it doesn't help me right now it doesn't help me at all," mindset.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino