DarksydePhil / TheyCallMeDSP / Phil Burnell - General Discussion

Phil got ~$2200 in tips on August 4th. When will he say he's overdrawn or can't afford a game?

• On or before August 11th

Votes: 76 28.1%
  • After the 11th, before the 15th (Twitch payment)

Votes: 49 18.1%
  • After the 15th, but before the end of the month

Votes: 47 17.4%
  • Literally the first day of September

Votes: 74 27.4%
  • Never again. His financial woes are cured.

Votes: 24 8.9%

• Total voters

Eugene Drizzledick

kiwifarms.net
I haven't seen anyone mention his 10 year plan here yet.
Because it's bullshit.

My guess is his Mom said something like "Philip, this whatever you're doing on the computer is not going to last! Where will you be in 10 years? Me and your father are nearing retirement and can't help you much longer!"

And DipshitPhil somehow spun that into justifying he'll play video games all day for 10 years and then find his job, when hopefully his annoying Mom will be dead and he can collect their inheritance. Which Mama Burnell hopefully gives to Phil's cousin.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
No, but like, seriously.

Cold fever throat May15-2019.PNG

(https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1128722026129006592 - http://archive.li/Dimcw)

"Barely able to stay conscious". You sure you don't have cholera or something there, buddy, instead of just a regular cold? Jesus Christ, that overreacting.

I can already hear the begging when he returns from barely escaping death: "So ehm, *SNORT*, on TOP of missing a WHOLE WEEK of income in April, I just had the WORST cold in YEARS, you guys. So I will be missing a HUGE chunk of money that I need to pay my bills, which kept stacking up while I wasn't able to schtreem. So if you feel like cahntributing today, tipping me will help me the most! Okay? Please tip me."

Last edited:

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, but like, seriously.

View attachment 760293
(https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1128722026129006592 - http://archive.li/Dimcw)

"Barely able to stay conscious". You sure you don't have cholera or something there, buddy, instead of just a regular cold? Jesus Christ, that overreacting.

I can already hear the begging when he returns from barely escaping death: "So ehm, *SNORT*, on TOP of missing a WHOLE WEEK of income in April, I just had the WORST cold in YEARS, you guys. So I will be missing a HUGE chunk of money that I need to pay my bills with that kept stacking up while I wasn't able to earn income. So if you feel like cahntributing today, tipping me will help me the most! Okay? Please tip me."
Have a good trip to IKEA tomorrow, Phil! Remember that if you buy anything requiring two hands and an Allen wrench that they have cheap-as-free in-home professional assembly for hapless rich idiots like yourself!

Just_living

kiwifarms.net
Really weird that he would take the day he gets his Twitch payment. I wonder DSP only does shopping, dates, doctor visits during his "work hours". I don't know why DSP thinks that there is a boss or management to screw over with time-wasting/time-stealing ,it only hurts him in terms of potential revenue.

• Agree
Reactions: Raven'sChild

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
...he can barely stay conscious and he didn't get a lick of sleep last night. Okay.

Regarding inheritance speculation. Phil's mom doesn't work. She allegedly had a beautician licence in the 70's, but she was a stay at home mom in everything I've heard. She is also a heavy smoker according to Phil. Current info says smokes are around $10 a pack in Connecticut. Phil's dad makes pretty good money, but he has only had this job for a few years and had to start over and doesn't make the same as his 20 year legacy helicopter job. While Phil's dad was looking for work after the helicopter plant, Phil states his dad cashed in his retirement to support his mom.

I don't know what kind of inheritance people think Phil is going to get. I don't imagine it's going to be some sort of windfall that will save him. I imagine he got more money from Emerald7 than he will get from ma and pa burnell

Ikas_Ando

#CultofArdnas
kiwifarms.net
...he can barely stay conscious and he didn't get a lick of sleep last night. Okay.

Regarding inheritance speculation. Phil's mom doesn't work. She allegedly had a beautician licence in the 70's, but she was a stay at home mom in everything I've heard. She is also a heavy smoker according to Phil. Current info says smokes are around $10 a pack in Connecticut. Phil's dad makes pretty good money, but he has only had this job for a few years and had to start over and doesn't make the same as his 20 year legacy helicopter job. While Phil's dad was looking for work after the helicopter plant, Phil states his dad cashed in his retirement to support his mom.

I don't know what kind of inheritance people think Phil is going to get. I don't imagine it's going to be some sort of windfall that will save him. I imagine he got more money from Emerald7 than he will get from ma and pa burnell
We all know fuck boy is taking a few days off with Kat and staying in a Twitch funded Hotel suite in downtown Seattle.

We also know a begathon of epic proportions will commence once Kat returns to Ultra and the arms of Jim and he can con the dupes for sympathy bucks since he caught Malaria while on Safari in the Belgian Congo...

Philliam thought process
Taking a few days off to chill with my wife
= zero sympathy & zero donations

Knees weak, eyelids heavy, vomiting my homemade spaghetti. I’m Deathly ill..
= mega sympathy & excuse for PBS pledge drive

As far as 10 years down the road and “10 year retirement plan”. We ALL know Phillip is an immortal piece of shit. Period.
The Plan?
1) He will fly to Stratford on the Concorde in order to harvest Ma and Pa’s organs while their bodies are still warm, then sell them to Chinese traffickers for Phat cash.
2) The husks will be donated to the local community college medical department to avoid funeral costs.
3) The house, the car, Every drop of furniture, every fucking picture , every tiny thing Ma and Pa worked for their entire lives will be sold for premium prices to net maximum profit.
4) Phillip the greedy space Jew has taken out multiple life insurance policies for each parent and will hound the companies mercilessly until the checks clear.
5) A cry/snort/whine so loud heard around the world that people will think the trumpets of Gabriel are blowing signaling the apocalypse. This, ladies and gentlemen will be the pity/drama/begathon so vast, so epic, that fuck boy will crash Twitter servers with the ‘woe is me’ tweets.
WEEKS of making himself the victim and center of attention all while racking in record profits in donations.
6) A gofundme, indiegogo, etc whatever hustle platforms can be utilized to scam even more sympathy bucks...for funeral costs. Oh, Pa racked up 800,000 in debt that his beleaguered son has to pay off (sad dramatic snort)
7) Some time off from Twitch and other social media....so he can “heal”....in Lagos, at a beach front resort.

Death is just the beginning.
Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Phillip truly is an evil, heartless degenerate sociopath. The only tear he would ever shed is if one of the life insurance companies find out he lied about the pre existing smoking Ma Burnell had and refuse to honor the policy.
Other than that Phillip sits, he waits, he snorts, he begs.

Kermit the Frog

kiwifarms.net

It probably is the case that Phil's parents don't have a lot of money saved up, most likely enough to live comfortably as they don't seem like the type of people who do a whole lot of traveling or are big spenders (if only they taught their worthless son the value of a dollar). What they have saved in the bank/stashed in the safe doesn't really matter because Phil is just going to sell their house and everything else of value when they're dead and that'll give him some decent money. There are also life insurance payouts that Phil will eventually be the beneficiary of. Phil isn't going to get some huge inheritance, but it won't be pittance either.

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
We all know fuck boy is taking a few days off with Kat and staying in a Twitch funded Hotel suite in downtown Seattle.

We also know a begathon of epic proportions will commence once Kat returns to Ultra and the arms of Jim and he can con the dupes for sympathy bucks since he caught Malaria while on Safari in the Belgian Congo...

Philliam thought process
Taking a few days off to chill with my wife
= zero sympathy & zero donations

Knees weak, eyelids heavy, vomiting my homemade spaghetti. I’m Deathly ill..
= mega sympathy & excuse for PBS pledge drive

As far as 10 years down the road and “10 year retirement plan”. We ALL know Phillip is an immortal piece of shit. Period.
The Plan?
1) He will fly to Stratford on the Concorde in order to harvest Ma and Pa’s organs while their bodies are still warm, then sell them to Chinese traffickers for Phat cash.
2) The husks will be donated to the local community college medical department to avoid funeral costs.
3) The house, the car, Every drop of furniture, every fucking picture , every tiny thing Ma and Pa worked for their entire lives will be sold for premium prices to net maximum profit.
4) Phillip the greedy space Jew has taken out multiple life insurance policies for each parent and will hound the companies mercilessly until the checks clear.
5) A cry/snort/whine so loud heard around the world that people will think the trumpets of Gabriel are blowing signaling the apocalypse. This, ladies and gentlemen will be the pity/drama/begathon so vast, so epic, that fuck boy will crash Twitter servers with the ‘woe is me’ tweets.
WEEKS of making himself the victim and center of attention all while racking in record profits in donations.
6) A gofundme, indiegogo, etc whatever hustle platforms can be utilized to scam even more sympathy bucks...for funeral costs. Oh, Pa racked up 800,000 in debt that his beleaguered son has to pay off (sad dramatic snort)
7) Some time off from Twitch and other social media....so he can “heal”....in Lagos, at a beach front resort.

Death is just the beginning.
Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Phillip truly is an evil, heartless degenerate sociopath. The only tear he would ever shed is if one of the life insurance companies find out he lied about the pre existing smoking Ma Burnell had and refuse to honor the policy.
Other than that Phillip sits, he waits, he snorts, he begs.
This is Phil we're talking about. The moment your plan involved a list and "take a shit" wasn't important enough to make the cut it was never going to happen.

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Which makes it all the more funny at this point. The realest motha fucka on the internet who can't even show an ounce of honesty when it comes to things like not streaming for a day.

Though I doubt he's doing anymore staycations at this point and has just straight up spent the money on random junk and Kat at the mall.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
It probably is the case that Phil's parents don't have a lot of money saved up, most likely enough to live comfortably as they don't seem like the type of people who do a whole lot of traveling or are big spenders (if only they taught their worthless son the value of a dollar). What they have saved in the bank/stashed in the safe doesn't really matter because Phil is just going to sell their house and everything else of value when they're dead and that'll give him some decent money. There are also life insurance payouts that Phil will eventually be the beneficiary of. Phil isn't going to get some huge inheritance, but it won't be pittance either.
I was actually going to post the same thing, but then I stopped when I got to the house part because I'm genuinely not sure if Phil would be too lazy to sell the house and just let it turn into another condo situation. There's no shortage of reasons why he should, but Phil also isn't known for making logical decisions, least of all when they involve any effort on his part, no matter how much long term gain there is. If Phil doesn't get rewarded immediately, he sees no point in doing it.

Anyway, I think barring any sort of freak accident, it isn't something that will come up for a long time. His parents aren't that old and I think if they had legitimate health issues, Phil would be bringing it up at every turn instead of having to make up vague health related issues that he ultimately denies minutes (sometimes seconds) later. We also know he has no problem bringing up other people's health issues, so he wouldn't be holding back based on any privacy concerns.

RobVC3

kiwifarms.net

Just one year ago to the day he took time off for something, and now he is sick and is returning in near the exact same time span.

I don't think it's the anniversary because the year before the tweet above he was streaming as normal, and it's clearly not the birthday as per the date she had on her twitter.

Thought's to what it could be since you can probably rule out anniversary/birthday?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino